*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 03, 2024, 02:01:19 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Paraormal Activity  (Read 9754 times)

mrkillajohn

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Paraormal Activity
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2009, 04:41:26 PM »

Ghosts... Most likely bullshit.  Demons... absolutely without a doubt in my mind, real.

And btw it wasn't the actual movie that scared me. Hell I have seen much scarier movies.  It is the actual thought of being haunted by a demon that scares the shit out of me.  My sister, who if you knew her you would know would never lie about anything, woke me up about 6 years ago screaming at the top of her lungs.  I ran into her room to find her pale faced and wide eyed balling her eyes out.  She told me the next day that two black figures were on both sides of her, she could not move sitting up in her bed. She could not scream or anything and she had absolutely no idea how long they were there except that it felt like an eternity.. and what the most terrifying thing was was when I told her it could have been a bad dream and she looked at me like there is no fucking way in hell, she had a first hand experience with real true evil and I knew from how truly terrified she looked.  She also said when they left her she began screaming, never once did she close her eyes. So all of you can think what you want, I don't give a flying fuck.  Just don't get down on me because I believe in something that is very real, whether you want to believe it is or not.
first off dont put real and believe in the same sentence since real is knowing and believe is assuming. Also how old was your sister..?

Thunder

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2009, 04:45:49 PM »

It was something much heavier than rats, Whoops. We thought it was the dogs, but they were right behind us. But it definitely was not rats.

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2009, 04:49:16 PM »

Rats

It was the Black Panther teaming up with the Pakistan's.

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2009, 05:47:10 PM »

I just saw this film.. I say its worth a watch, but its extremely overhyped.

There's 3 endings to it. Here's the original ending.

http://www.movieweb.com/play/VIkaErmoR2kynp?KeepThis=true&height=557&width=980&TB_iframe=true

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2009, 03:37:21 PM »

first off dont put real and believe in the same sentence since real is knowing and believe is assuming. Also how old was your sister..?
First off, your dumb, don't make comments without thinking first.  Second off, she was 17 or 18.

whoops

« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2009, 03:39:21 PM »

It was something much heavier than rats, Whoops. We thought it was the dogs, but they were right behind us. But it definitely was not rats.

Since when were ghosts heavier than rats?

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2009, 05:23:32 PM »

Since when were ghosts heavier than rats?
It's a pissed off demon.

Thunder

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2009, 05:30:27 PM »

No, I mean the sound that was made was louder than a sound rats would make on the stairs.

*MAFIA* Malbert

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2009, 10:05:17 PM »

Blakjax, I am with you on this one. I believe in demons and spirits (both good and bad), but I don't believe in ghosts. I too have had an experience with the "paranormal", if you will.

I was sleeping over at my cousins house about 5 months ago. He is 6 months younger than me so at the time he was 16 and I was 17, so this is a fairly reliable account of what happened. My parents and his parents went downtown to Chicago for the weekend so we were there alone with his two dogs, both rather large German Shepards. He had told me that he thought something weird was in his house but he didn't know what. At about 2 a.m., his dogs were running up and down the steps frantically, so we checked what they were getting agitated at but nothing was there. We went back to playing video games in his basement and then the dogs started doing it again. Still, nothing. At about 4 a.m., the dogs were running on the stairs again so we got pretty pissed because they were so damn annoying. We started yelling at them. Then one of the dogs sneezed. Both dogs were behind us. Something else was running up and down the stairs. To this day, we have no idea what it was. We both think that it was a paranormal experience and that there is no possible explanation for it. We will ever find out? Probably not. But thinking about it still sends a chill down my spine. It's something I will never forget.
let me just tell you something, don't get ingaged to that friend of yours and don't move in with him, lol.

It definately is a bit like the Blair Witch Project. Plus, that Micah got pawned, such a noob. And I got a few questions for anyone who wants to answer, so would a paranormal experience make you excited, scared, angry? Maybe you are happy because that makes you believe that there is a heaven? Also what do you think about here holding that cross and making herself bleed, or was that a cross, does that mean she wasn't a demon? A lot of the movie had stupid emotions, but it did have some cool parts that made my heart pump a bit, like her getting pulled down the hall, but yeah, 1- 10; 6, also the ending wasn't bad, although it was predictable, and should have ended when she got shot. And if i spoiled it for anyone, well, I don't care. ;)

*MAFIA* BassSlappa

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Music Keeps me Going
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2009, 05:09:53 PM »

first off, that link is fail, whoever posted the alternate ending. second off, she didnt get shot??? or did i see a different ending?

*MAFIA* Malbert

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2009, 06:03:40 PM »

I thought the ending was pretty creepy, and therefore the best part, if you haven't watched the ending then you missed the best part, at least the ending i saw, she gets shot by the police, after her rocking episode.

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2009, 06:24:12 PM »

I thought the ending was pretty creepy, and therefore the best part, if you haven't watched the ending then you missed the best part, at least the ending i saw, she gets shot by the police, after her rocking episode.
Yeah, good ending i thought as well, shitty movie in all though.

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

*MAFIA* Malbert

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2009, 06:44:14 PM »

here is a diescription of the different endings, http://www.horrorsquad.com/2009/10/11/so-what-was-paranormal-activitys-original-ending/
I saw the second one. The Original. Don't know the website though.

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2009, 08:03:47 PM »

Just finished watching it.

The douche, Micah... I can't even begin to tell you how much this fucker deserved to die.

Even if it is not real, why would you tempt something that you, at least in your mind, have evidence of?

I've met too many fuckers like this with the same damned attitude, he nailed it perfectly... probably because he is one himself.

Katie, i'd hit it...

Both of them, They do realize that Catholic church's are in abundance right?

Exorcist / Demonologist can be found, but hey, that would make too much sense.

All in all, I give this movie an emphatic MEH.

mrkillajohn

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2009, 01:03:19 AM »

First off, your dumb, don't make comments without thinking first.  Second off, she was 17 or 18.
"because I believe in something that is very real" if you knew some thing was real you would not have to believe it since you know its there which in this case ghosts are not. You know how many stories are like your sisters, some people tend to be delusional if they think ghosts are real..

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 27 queries.