*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 11, 2024, 09:21:15 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Alphascout Number  (Read 6486 times)

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Alphascout Number
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2011, 12:57:06 PM »

Try Microsoft Security Essentials (MSE).

*MAFIA* Malbert

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2011, 09:07:33 AM »

+rep seems to be working a lot better; still a bit of malware around I can sense it (my searches get redirected).

Waffleboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2011, 10:14:59 AM »

What operating system do you have (and what type, 32 or 64 bit)?  Most google redirections these days are caused by TDSS/Alureon, which is an MBR rootkit.  Try downloading and running this tool: http://support.kaspersky.com/downloads/utils/tdsskiller.exe

If your system is clean, it should finish in < 1 minute.  It might take longer otherwise.  When you're done, if you want to post the log, I'll take a look at it.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile

*MAFIA* Malbert

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2011, 11:32:29 AM »

Waffle's thing found a tdl4

\Device\Harddisk0\DR0 (Rootkit.Win32. TDSS.tdl4) - will be cured after reboot
\Device\Harddisk0\DR0 - ok

But it was horrible yesterday lol, today I only had a few redirections but yesterday it would take a while to surf and then on a page I would hear someone talking I scroll the page and there are no ads, even on pages I've been on before that never have ads and then I close the browser and its still talking to me lol, awesome trollage, it would stop after a minute maybe. But AVG went mentally insane, every 5 minutes it would come up with an alert of some trojan or adware or something and then when you click heal it said action unsuccessful because it didn't exist, it was like this one thing hiden on my computer creating other viruses for a split second to fool avg. Well it's calmed down and now I've got like five or six different virus protectors concerning malware, registry, and anti-virus on my computer so . . . yeah *sigh*. Hopefully this reboot goes well and thx.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2011, 11:36:54 AM »

Just format your computer. It will be a huge hassle to try to get rid of it and will probably be unsuccessful.

Waffleboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2011, 12:39:55 PM »

Just format your computer. It will be a huge hassle to try to get rid of it and will probably be unsuccessful.

There's no real need for that, this tool is actually extremely good.  In general, this + malwarebytes + an online scan = clean system.  TDSS is known to be the one of the most advanced pieces of malware out there, but luckily it is so widespread that it is well documented and not that hard to get rid of with specialty tools.

Pedron

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2011, 01:00:45 PM »

You seriously let this asswipe in here? Jus' here that name..."T.N.T"...Oh man, you're the real deal! Dyn-o-mite! Ooo yeah.
A reddish brown liquid shithole.

What do you gain from this WBS "dude"?

Pedron

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2011, 01:05:28 PM »

Oh, By the way 'munch-an-arse";

„FOXES„ Pedron: WTF what is this?
„FOXES„ Pedron: heres alpha number enjoy make fun of him peace =D

402 - 658 - 6590
-[HELLO]-Alpha[S-L]: FROM WHO?
„FOXES„ Pedron: WBS TNT on mafia forum
-[HELLO]-Alpha[S-L]: lol
-[HELLO]-Alpha[S-L]: long time ago i think
-[HELLO]-Alpha[S-L]: i have his too

Let's shit ourselves to salute the WBS family.

Satansarmy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • JoS
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2011, 01:33:01 PM »

Oh, By the way 'munch-an-arse";

„FOXES„ Pedron: WTF what is this?
„FOXES„ Pedron: heres alpha number enjoy make fun of him peace =D

402 - 658 - 6590
-[HELLO]-Alpha[S-L]: FROM WHO?
„FOXES„ Pedron: WBS TNT on mafia forum
-[HELLO]-Alpha[S-L]: lol
-[HELLO]-Alpha[S-L]: long time ago i think
-[HELLO]-Alpha[S-L]: i have his too

Let's shit ourselves to salute the WBS family.

Waffleboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2011, 03:48:34 PM »

But it was horrible yesterday lol, today I only had a few redirections but yesterday it would take a while to surf and then on a page I would hear someone talking I scroll the page and there are no ads, even on pages I've been on before that never have ads and then I close the browser and its still talking to me lol, awesome trollage, it would stop after a minute maybe. But AVG went mentally insane, every 5 minutes it would come up with an alert of some trojan or adware or something and then when you click heal it said action unsuccessful because it didn't exist, it was like this one thing hiden on my computer creating other viruses for a split second to fool avg. Well it's calmed down and now I've got like five or six different virus protectors concerning malware, registry, and anti-virus on my computer so . . . yeah *sigh*. Hopefully this reboot goes well and thx.

I would do another scan with TDSS Killer just to make sure it's gone, and then a scan with Malware Bytes.  I know you ran it before, but TDSS often interferes with the program and hides malware from it.

Superballoo

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2011, 03:23:18 AM »

best anti virus free is avira and best PF is comodo internet security as my opinion  :P

*MAFIA* BassSlappa

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Music Keeps me Going
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2011, 12:16:28 AM »

forget viruses man, it sounds like your computer is fuckin haunted.

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 27 queries.