*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 11, 2024, 08:57:35 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: ACDN  (Read 1522 times)

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
ACDN
« on: July 29, 2006, 02:15:17 PM »

You guys have to get this game! it stands for American Conquest Divided Nation. They have three. 1st one, American conquest 3 centuries of war. 2nd American conquest Fight Back. Then the 3rd American Conquest Divided Nation. the first 2 are more about the revolutionary war, and the Divided Nation is about the civil war. all three are real fun. its a strategy game and you command a lot of troops. I mean the computer ( Under hard/veryhard) have around 8,000. I usually have around 2,000, since im not to good. Its real real hard to play though. TO have that many people, and you have to have peasants (dont know how to spell it) that work on mills, chop wood, and mine. You also have to send them into forts, then they turn into soldiers. The game has a lot, from General lee and Grant, to different horses. YOu can also have the monitoror the marrimack. I dont want to really want to get into the whole south and North thing, since im just playing a game. But i usually go with the North on this game. The main reason is becuase they have better upgrades then the south. You can also get a colored regiment with them (the colored regiment are good becuase they get more experience quicker then most other troops, and they rarley flee from battle). But like i  said i just pick them for the game. If your interested in this game go to http://www.americanconquest.de      then click under the game ( make sure you click the USA flag/ Brittish flag for english). here are some screenshots of the game. http://www.americanconquest.de/addon/index.php?sid=40

the graphics arent that bad, as they show in the screenshots. YOu can also have troops that kneel behind stuff and all that.

Edit- there are also custom battles like Gettysburg, Im not sure how accurate it is (Probably not to accurate) but it might be a little like the North coming out of the woods from the east, but im pretty sure that would be it ( someone like Balth or Bone would no if they had the game).

Heres the trailer http://www.cdv2-download.de/acdn/trailer/acdn_UK_trailer_final_highres.zip
« Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 02:38:29 PM by *MAFIA* Partyboy »

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
ACDN
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2006, 02:20:55 PM »

is it like one of those 3rd person games?

giothermal

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
ACDN
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2006, 01:19:31 AM »

too long to read, is it good

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
ACDN
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2006, 07:09:10 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ChrisDaKilla
is it like one of those 3rd person games?

its like age of empires, or something of the sort...

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
ACDN
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2006, 10:00:50 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ßlåkjáx
its like age of empires, or something of the sort...

Yeah its like that, but way more real. on age of empires it takes like 1 guy to build a house in 30 secs. in this game it takes about 4-5 and for biggere building it takes up to 45 just to build it in about 1 1/2 min.

*MAFIA* LAAZ

ACDN
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2006, 03:40:51 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Partyboy
Yeah its like that, but way more real. on age of empires it takes like 1 guy to build a house in 30 secs. in this game it takes about 4-5 and for biggere building it takes up to 45 just to build it in about 1 1/2 min.

Hey sounds good. I like those games that take their time. I'll download it later on.

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
ACDN
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2006, 03:52:11 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* |LAAZT1K|03
Hey sounds good. I like those games that take their time. I'll download it later on.

Its not like warrock. You have to go to a store or buy it offline.

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 27 queries.