*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 12, 2024, 05:15:09 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Why I am the way I am.  (Read 1815 times)

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
Why I am the way I am.
« on: November 07, 2008, 08:49:22 AM »

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
Re: Why I am the way I am.
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2008, 10:14:48 AM »

That actually made the news??

no shit bullies get some sort of kick out of it or they wouldn't be doing it.....DER

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2008, 12:22:08 PM »

Scientists are such dorks! Clever in some ways but totally retarded when it comes to a basic understanding of people. I bet everyone of the researchers was bullied at school and its taken them until now with a brain scanner at their disposal to understand what most people knew anyway and took for granted. They could have just asked a kid why they bully and no doubt the kid will say "dunno, cos its fun" case closed. Watching pain is fun, why do people pay to watch boxing and crap? Its human nature. What annoys me is these scientists are probably getting paid very well to state the obvious for a living.

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2008, 12:49:23 PM »

Scientists are such dorks! Clever in some ways but totally retarded when it comes to a basic understanding of people. I bet everyone of the researchers was bullied at school and its taken them until now with a brain scanner at their disposal to understand what most people knew anyway and took for granted. They could have just asked a kid why they bully and no doubt the kid will say "dunno, cos its fun" case closed. Watching pain is fun, why do people pay to watch boxing and crap? Its human nature. What annoys me is these scientists are probably getting paid very well to state the obvious for a living.

Quit picking on Hellraiser you bully. ;D

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

*MAFIA* NiTrO

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2008, 03:27:45 PM »

i think he is the way he is because a nigger is going to be buttfucking him at the white house from now on and he has tried hiding from niggers his whole life knowing that one day it will happen...now dont take your anger out on your new commander and cheif now hellraiser just rem we still love you but not the way you love (want us) u sick fuck.....haha
            sincerely: the nub

End

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2008, 03:28:56 PM »

i think he is the way he is because a nigger is going to be buttfucking him at the white house from now on and he has tried hiding from niggers his whole life knowing that one day it will happen...now dont take your anger out on your new commander and cheif now hellraiser just rem we still love you but not the way you love (want us) u sick fuck.....haha
            sincerely: the nub

I agree with whatever the hell this guy says.

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 28 queries.