*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 15, 2024, 01:27:40 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: fire in CA  (Read 8136 times)

Lightning

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
fire in CA
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2007, 09:14:49 PM »

Well im in sunny N. Cal.  so im fine.  We just get floods here.  Since no rain, you guessed it no floods this year.

The global warming thing is a farece.  Sorry it doesn't exhist, but hey there sure is a lot of money to be made with it.  We are in a cycle.   From the way I see it we are in a drought cycle not global warming..

http://snrs.unl.edu/metr351-03/jchalupsky/droughtcycles.html

Just keep listening to the liberals.  They put women to work, alienated children from the home, made homes too expensive for people to own, created gang life as we know it and successfully raised the crime rate.  Woot way to go!

Boemann (nl)

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
fire in CA
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2007, 10:33:54 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* HaVoK

Don't blame America!

Don't blame america my ass! That was in 2004. We, unlike Mr Bush who is to damn busy with Iraq, have actually done something about it.

Lol, I love how you guys think this is just another cycle. I mean the drought could be a circle, but a fact is that the global warming is way out of its 'circle'. Every few years the tempature increases or decreases a bit but overall the line was generally the same. This is not what is happening right now. I haven't found the picture yet that I've been looking for, but it shows clearly that the temperature is rising more then it should be according to 'the circle'.

Even if it is a cicle, it would still mean that in order for this to undo itself (melting of everything) we would have another ice age. Now maby that is something we can avoid?

Do you guys every thing about those damn hurricanes you have? Last year they were a lot stronger and you had a lot more (same with Japan and its Typhoons), thats also because of global warming
« Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 10:42:11 PM by *MAFIA* Boemann (nl) »

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
fire in CA
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2007, 07:37:31 AM »

how do we not know that it is the cycle of life?  what happen to the dinosaurs, they fucking froze.  Maybe what happen was it got hot as hell and their bodies adapted, and then it got cold as hell real fast.  Who the fuck knows.  All I know is that it is getting to be fucking hot as hell for me this summer so I don't want to hear anyone complain how hot it is where they are.  You can go get a nice cold beer.  I have to drink fucking water.  FUCK I NEED A BEER OR SOME WHISKEY.  SHIT.

Lightning

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
fire in CA
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2007, 08:26:30 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Boemann (nl)
Don't blame america my ass! That was in 2004. We, unlike Mr Bush who is to damn busy with Iraq, have actually done something about it.

Lol, I love how you guys think this is just another cycle. I mean the drought could be a circle, but a fact is that the global warming is way out of its 'circle'. Every few years the tempature increases or decreases a bit but overall the line was generally the same. This is not what is happening right now. I haven't found the picture yet that I've been looking for, but it shows clearly that the temperature is rising more then it should be according to 'the circle'.

Even if it is a cicle, it would still mean that in order for this to undo itself (melting of everything) we would have another ice age. Now maby that is something we can avoid?

Do you guys every thing about those damn hurricanes you have? Last year they were a lot stronger and you had a lot more (same with Japan and its Typhoons), thats also because of global warming

I know I have only been on the planet for twice as long as you, so therefore I have no idea what i'm talking about.  The hard fact is that over the last 100 years the overall average temperature has gone up .7 degrees.  So I guess yo can say there is actually global warming going on.  So just think before you die it will go up another .5 degrees.   I hope thats not too hot for U.

Ohh yeah and Its President Bush too you :)

Have you ever heard of El Nino and La Nina ohh wait those are temperature cycles in the water that cause alot of this stuff.  And don't even through in the Katrina Hype BS.  Those tards knew that the levees couldnt withstand a large Hurricane.  They stright up had it coming.  Thats all the City and County's fault for not putting money into flood protection.

I mean come on people we got so called scientists saying that global warming is causing the Ocean to rise 1-2 mm per year.  The Moon is moving closer to the Earth.  The ozone is depleated.  All I see is a bunch of numbers and jargin that means absolutely nothing in terms of real life.  It's all so and so's theory.  WOW so and so came up with this magic formula to show how the earth is getting warmer.  Ohh my God lets go call Butterfly and have a tree hugging convention.  The missing link has been found.  WTF do they really think; we are that stupid.  Ohh and the planet is 60 million years old.  My history book says its more like thousands of years old.  Enough said.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2007, 08:39:29 AM by *MAFIA* Lightning »

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
fire in CA
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2007, 08:43:58 AM »

I'm all for global warming, infact I regularly empty a case of assorted aerosols into the atmosphere on Sundays in the hope we'll get some warm weather the following week.

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
fire in CA
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2007, 08:52:38 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Dune Surfer
I'm all for global warming, infact I regularly empty a case of assorted aerosols into the atmosphere on Sundays in the hope we'll get some warm weather the following week.

rofl all over my damn waffle. +rep

*MAFIA* [StimPH]

fire in CA
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2007, 01:19:22 PM »

did u guys watch the documentary Al Gore made ? I watched it today, when u have seen it you'll start thinking about the global warming.

Mean Green

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Adventures of MG not letting it go
fire in CA
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2007, 01:24:56 PM »

Quote from: '*MAFIA* [StimPH
']did u guys watch the documentary Al Gore made ? I saw it today, when u saw it you start thinking about the global warming.

Al Gore is an idiot..he has never worked a real job a day in his life.  He is a trust fund baby.  Excuse me while I vomit.  LOL

(tax season stress is getting to me, can you tell?)

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
fire in CA
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2007, 07:30:21 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Lightning

The ozone is depleated.    It's all so and so's theory.  

Ummmm...nope. Theory? Ozone depletion isn't another "Evil Commie Liberal Agenda!" like you make it out to be. Green house gases and fluorocarbons eat away at the atmosphere, fact. <------period

Oh, and earth isn't thousands of years old, carbon dating may not be exact, but it's not off by over 59 million years.  

and just to piss more people off....
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

HaVoK

• Forum Member
  • Gone
    • View Profile
fire in CA
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2007, 07:38:36 PM »

We really shouldn't be arguing about this......... the world is going to end in 2012 anyways.  Who will care about global warming when we're all dead.

Don't believe me?  Watch the History channel and I'm referring to this episode: http://www.history.com/shows.do?episodeId=214250&action=detail

Let's just be happy that we get to live for 5 more years.  :)

Lightning

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
fire in CA
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2007, 07:39:58 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Wasserfaller
Ummmm...nope. Theory? Ozone depletion isn't another "Evil Commie Liberal Agenda!" like you make it out to be. Green house gases and fluorocarbons eat away at the atmosphere, fact. <------period

Oh, and earth isn't thousands of years old, carbon dating may not be exact, but it's not off by over 59 million years.  

and just to piss more people off....

Carbon dating has been proven wrong time and time again.  The Bible has yet to be proven wrong!

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
fire in CA
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2007, 08:26:32 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Lightning
Carbon dating has been proven wrong time and time again.  The Bible has yet to be proven wrong!

exactly

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
fire in CA
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2007, 08:30:16 PM »

Those are prophecies Havok. It like if I predict something gonna happen in the future. Beside haven't you heard of the asteroid that going to come close to earth in 2016 or 2036.

HaVoK

• Forum Member
  • Gone
    • View Profile
fire in CA
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2007, 08:39:29 PM »

Quote from: masebot1
Those are prophecies Havok. It like if I predict something gonna happen in the future. Beside haven't you heard of the asteroid that going to come close to earth in 2016 or 2036.

I know they are prophecies.  I know they are predictions of the future.  Besides have you even heard all of the prophecies that they've said on there and how there are 4-5 that correlate together and say the world is going to end in late December of 2012.

They are prophecies that were made in the past and some of them have been correct with WWII things and even mentioning things about Hitler.  Look into them, they're interesting.

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
fire in CA
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2007, 08:43:02 PM »

What that guys name, his prophecies related to 9/11 and WWII.

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 27 queries.