*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 14, 2024, 08:04:00 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: fire in CA  (Read 8135 times)

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
fire in CA
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2007, 09:03:35 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* HaVoK
I know they are prophecies.  I know they are predictions of the future.  Besides have you even heard all of the prophecies that they've said on there and how there are 4-5 that correlate together and say the world is going to end in late December of 2012.

They are prophecies that were made in the past and some of them have been correct with WWII things and even mentioning things about Hitler.  Look into them, they're interesting.

December 21, 2012. I saw it on the history channel. Some thing in China, mayans calander, and more stuff all say that the world is ending December 21, 2012. and the Mayans have the most accurate calender i think...

The Mayans also predicted the day gods were going to arrive (Columbus) and they came on that exact day.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
fire in CA
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2007, 10:03:03 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Partyboy

The Mayans also predicted the day gods were going to arrive (Columbus) and they came on that exact day.

Oh crap. When the time comes, we're screwed then.

HaVoK

• Forum Member
  • Gone
    • View Profile
fire in CA
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2007, 10:19:13 PM »

I'm making bets that it's not going to happen.  Either I get a shit-load of money, or I'm dead and it doesn't matter anyways.  :)

BTW..... so happy I changed the subject of this thread.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
fire in CA
« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2007, 10:22:19 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Lightning
Carbon dating has been proven wrong time and time again.  The Bible has yet to be proven wrong!
I'll trust scientific carbon dating before a re-written, poorly translated book.
There are so many different version, different translations, and all of them say to be "the right version," so there's no possible way to "know" which one is correct and which isn't.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

Hallander

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
fire in CA
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2007, 11:28:03 PM »

On December the 21st, something small will happen like niggers uniting Africa.

That truly is doomsday.

And if we just let global warming happen? pfft.

Northern Europe will be the heat of Morocco, and Holland will drown.

S'all good.

Boemann (nl)

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
fire in CA
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2007, 11:49:11 PM »

http://www.net.org/warming/stills.html

Hmm sure looks like the ice is melting alot. On all the places on earth, ice is melting rapidly... I say rapidly because the earth is 4,6 billion years old, and all of this melting has only been going on for a couple of years, really nothing when compared to earths lifetime.

See I'm not worried about like '0.5 degrees more' in my lifetime, whiche doesn't even seem like the right number to me anyways I think its way more. But I am concerned about the effect of that warming. Look at the Arctic and Antarctica. That ice (along with every other ice on this planet) is melting very fast.

Ever wondered why there were iceages? Its because the ocean streams stopped flooding. They are for the earth what a radiator is for a damn car. The warm water goes to the Poles and cools down, goes back to a warmer place heats up.

The ice ages in the past happened because the ocean streams stopped flooding. Why? Well one of the ice ages was caused because a big chunk from Canada or North America broke off and fell in the ocean. This stopped the ocean streams --> Europe was covered in ice...

The EXACT same thing is happening right now with Antarctica.
This is a nice picture that will someofwhat show why I typed all this:
http://www.mnforsustain.org/images/climate_antarctica_3_larsenB_shelf.jpg

First off all, a big chunk off ice is missing there that has happened over some years. What is happening right now, is that on the left you see those little grey pools. Thats actually water that is making its way down the enormous icemass. (It might not look big on this photo but that is a gigantic wall of ice). Now if that breakes off, its going to raise the sealevel. Problem is, this is happening all over the world.. Greenland Antarctica Arctic.

I found a bit of video aobut that Al gore movie, maby go see it. I do not believe everything he says in that video (and I still hear a little voice behind the movie say 'vote for me') but still. If only half of what he says will happen, global warming is going to cause some serious shit soon.

http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1539318&vid=88437

Go hire that video. Watch it, and tell me what you think

Hallander

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
fire in CA
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2007, 11:51:36 PM »

A ice age wont happen.

Why?

Because a ice age would be too exciting.

Think of it. it would be like having battlefield 2142... just without the walkers.

And the Gulf Mainstream has stopped moving by around 20%, which SHOULD of meant a drop in temperatures.. . but... nothing.

Boemann (nl)

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
fire in CA
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2007, 11:55:06 PM »

Quote from: Hallander
A ice age wont happen.

Why?

Because a ice age would be too exciting.

Think of it. it would be like having battlefield 2142... just without the walkers.

And the Gulf Mainstream has stopped moving by around 20%, which SHOULD of meant a drop in temperatures.. . but... nothing.

wait till the other 80% stops...

Hallander

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
fire in CA
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2007, 11:57:44 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Boemann (nl)
wait till the other 80% stops...

Not to say I disagree with you :P

I would like a ice age to happen, therefore we know that afterwords we can start polluting again, because we know it wasnt us.

Anyway: Volcanoes make more Co2 then us.

THEY ARE THE ENEMY.

Boemann (nl)

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
fire in CA
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2007, 12:20:17 AM »

Quote from: Hallander
Not to say I disagree with you :P

I would like a ice age to happen, therefore we know that afterwords we can start polluting again, because we know it wasnt us.

Anyway: Volcanoes make more Co2 then us.

THEY ARE THE ENEMY.

Yeah they might cause more CO2 but its nature, and natur knows how to deal with volcanoes. But now us humans start making a shit load of CO2 aswell, and that will only mean that earth will deal with us too, one way or the other.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
fire in CA
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2007, 04:30:52 AM »

As long as their is greed and money lovers, like oil giants. It will continue until it effects their paper god, then it will be to late.

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 27 queries.