*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 15, 2024, 11:52:03 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: ladies...  (Read 10316 times)

[DOA] Programmer_One

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
ladies...
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2006, 01:23:15 AM »

Quote from: Susie
I was kicked? Thats what they are saying? Wow. They should get a life.

Yes. Yes you were kicked. I know because I was the one that set your account status to "banned". I know this because I saw myself do it with my own eyes.

They should get a life, you say? Talk about the negro calling the kettle black. I have more life in my chipped finger nail than you have in your whole body. You're just this dude that likes to pretend he is a girl online...

Its not like I want to start any argument, but I just like to come out of nowhere and smack people around a bit with my Awesome Internet Pwnage Machine.

Nuff said, ya know?

As for what Beetlejuice is saying. I agree. I agree because everytime somebody from either side that causes any drama is time I have to waste doing administrative shit like banning people, banning IPs and melting iron (for some reason).

[DOA] Tomdj

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
ladies...
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2006, 07:14:46 AM »

Quote from: '[DOA
Programmer_One']Yes. Yes you were kicked. I know because I was the one that set your account status to "banned". I know this because I saw myself do it with my own eyes.

They should get a life, you say? Talk about the negro calling the kettle black. I have more life in my chipped finger nail than you have in your whole body. You're just this dude that likes to pretend he is a girl online...

Its not like I want to start any argument, but I just like to come out of nowhere and smack people around a bit with my Awesome Internet Pwnage Machine.

Nuff said, ya know?

As for what Beetlejuice is saying. I agree. I agree because everytime somebody from either side that causes any drama is time I have to waste doing administrative shit like banning people, banning IPs and melting iron (for some reason).

You banned me after I left the ventrillo saying I wanted to quit you twisted piece of shit.

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
ladies...
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2006, 08:48:17 AM »

Quote from: Snipester
lol susie. I wouldnt talk if i were u we kiked u cuz u sucked. Good luck trying to join mafia lol..
she has a much better chance than you ever had.  Whenever she (or he), is in the server, and my temper problems start with a person, immediately I see "Susie [kiled] Iceman's Bitch" on the screen, hahaha.

Susie did leave, she (or he), came onto ventrilo, told us (in comments), that doa is being really gay, and then left to the DOA server, and said when she (or he) said that to you guys, and that she (or he) was leaving, you banned her (or him).
i'm joining doa;)

[DOA] Tomdj

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
ladies...
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2006, 09:07:15 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ICEMAN
she has a much better chance than you ever had.  Whenever she (or he), is in the server, and my temper problems start with a person, immediately I see "Susie [kiled] Iceman's Bitch" on the screen, hahaha.

Susie did leave, she (or he), came onto ventrilo, told us (in comments), that doa is being really gay, and then left to the DOA server, and said when she (or he) said that to you guys, and that she (or he) was leaving, you banned her (or him).

That must be really tiring to keep putting (or he)

Lol
« Last Edit: March 29, 2006, 09:12:33 AM by [DOA] Tomdj »

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
ladies...
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2006, 09:21:24 AM »

That must be really tiring to keep putting (or he)

Lol

must have been cuz it was hard to understand.

[DOA] Programmer_One

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
ladies...
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2006, 10:42:53 AM »

You banned me after I left the ventrillo saying I wanted to quit you twisted piece of shit.

Twisted piece of shit? Why Susie. I'm honored.

And no, I didn't ban you after you did anything in paticular. In fact I have no idea what you said in vent. I hardly go on vent so I would not have know if you said anything at all. It was obviously a coincidience. I banned you myself when I got really tired of you pretending to be a girl and causing trouble with [DOA] Towelie.

However, my timing was obviously impeccable. As for what your opinion is about the whole matter - well, I don't care.

*MAFIA* LAAZ

ladies...
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2006, 11:41:27 AM »

Well im just tired of this susie character either get a mic and let us hear that your a girl or fuck off

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
ladies...
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2006, 02:53:16 PM »

Susie if you leave in england you should be able to get your parents or guardians to get you a mic, thats the only way they are going to admit your a chick or a old guy.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
ladies...
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2006, 04:14:18 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* LAAZT1K420
Well im just tired of this susie character either get a mic and let us hear that your a girl or fuck off

I aswell would like to see some proof, or hear some.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

Elliott Smith

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
ladies...
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2006, 04:39:46 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Wasserfaller
I aswell would like to see some proof, or hear some.

or feel some.  okay, that was inappropriate.  or taste some.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
ladies...
« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2006, 05:43:01 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Elliott Smith
or feel some.  okay, that was inappropriate.  or taste some.

haha, perv! but susie, a mic cost $15 or less, if you cant afford that then you have no chance of getting into MAFIA, if that is what you are after. And until you do get a mic (if you do) everyone is gonna think that your trying to hide your voice, for some reason or another. so do us all a favor.

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
ladies...
« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2006, 06:51:57 PM »

Last Warning.

I am done with this nonsense and I have talked to Beetle Ratman and Kraut, they are done with it too.  Brian if I see him will be banned.  No matter how full of shit DOA is or is'nt we dont need these problems.  All those responsible need to take responsiblily for there actions.  If you fuck with DOA I honestly dont care but the minute you do, stop associating yourself with MAFIA.  We dont need it.  We dont want it and thats it.  If you fuck with DOA I will ban you unless I hear otherwise from Bonehead, Bradley and Beetle and whoever else actually matters.  I dont care who you are.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
ladies...
« Reply #42 on: March 29, 2006, 06:53:43 PM »

ditto

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
ladies...
« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2006, 07:50:04 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Swifty
Last Warning.

I am done with this nonsense and I have talked to Beetle Ratman and Kraut, they are done with it too.  Brian if I see him will be banned.  No matter how full of shit DOA is or is'nt we dont need these problems.  All those responsible need to take responsiblily for there actions.  If you fuck with DOA I honestly dont care but the minute you do, stop associating yourself with MAFIA.  We dont need it.  We dont want it and thats it.  If you fuck with DOA I will ban you unless I hear otherwise from Bonehead, Bradley and Beetle and whoever else actually matters.  I dont care who you are.

are you saying we will be banned if we do it period or if we use *MAFIA* as a whole when we do it

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
ladies...
« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2006, 07:51:45 PM »

Quote from: Snipester
lol susie. I wouldnt talk if i were u we kiked u cuz u sucked. Good luck trying to join mafia lol..

She's got my referal once she gets a mic and gives me cyber BJ. jk susie but am i? lol

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 30 queries.