*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 15, 2024, 11:47:26 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Somethings never change  (Read 10233 times)

Billy Rubin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • 3v0
Somethings never change
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2006, 12:21:41 PM »

I don't know the details, but they must have stepped on some toes on their way out because Laaz for example isn't banned. And I saw Brick on the forum today, and he was in vent not that long ago.

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Somethings never change
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2006, 02:02:50 PM »

Thanks Billy,
 I guess it's just a boy thing. You know "mines bigger than yours".  I have a good idea who wants to play that game. Only one of them was someone I thought was a friend, so I''ll just deal with it appropriately when it happens like any other player who comes in.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2006, 02:41:57 PM by Rat-Man USN »

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Somethings never change
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2006, 05:12:30 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Rat-Man USN
Thanks Billy,
 I guess it's just a boy thing. You know "mines bigger than yours".  I have a good idea who wants to play that game. Only one of them was someone I thought was a friend, so I''ll just deal with it appropriately when it happens like any other player who comes in.

mines bigger then yours ratman...

Swampfox

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Somethings never change
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2006, 05:19:09 PM »

i see the 3vo guys all the time and have no problem with them...They all seem to play cool when in our server....Hey Billy...Miss you

*MAFIA* LAAZ

Somethings never change
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2006, 09:44:32 PM »

Quote from: Billy Rubin
I don't know the details, but they must have stepped on some toes on their way out because Laaz for example isn't banned. And I saw Brick on the forum today, and he was in vent not that long ago.

Yeah i made it clear in the private area that i would rape your grandmas if u were to ban me ;). GO ahead take a look.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Somethings never change
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2006, 10:18:11 PM »

I am god, and what I say goes! "snikers; beetle probaly has a cow" but seriously I let mafia run as much as posible from the members.

You can ask anyone, except lazlo he thinks I am mean to him :| I love you all and hope the best for everyone.

Some changes are fixing to go on in mafia some good some bad...

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
Somethings never change
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2006, 11:19:08 PM »

when will we see these changes?

Billy Rubin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • 3v0
Somethings never change
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2006, 11:40:40 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* |LÁÁZ|
Yeah i made it clear in the private area that i would rape your grandmas if u were to ban me ;). GO ahead take a look.

Wow I don't even remember that I had to go look this is what I found:
Quote from: LAAZT1K420
Ok guys I'm quitting. I want to join mafia, I need to be with Phantom because I love him. I love you all. Plz don't ban me. I'll do anything you ask, just don't ban me. I'll even take pictures of me taking Phantom's lightsaber up my ass. Plz plz plz don't ban me. I'm so emo, I can't help it.

Hahaha jk.
Miss you too swampy! *hugs*

*MAFIA* LAAZ

Somethings never change
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2006, 03:42:22 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Bonehead
I am god, and what I say goes! "snikers; beetle probaly has a cow" but seriously I let mafia run as much as posible from the members.

You can ask anyone, except lazlo he thinks I am mean to him :| I love you all and hope the best for everyone.

Some changes are fixing to go on in mafia some good some bad...

BONE???????? No i dont, you've been cool with me :p. If you dont mind.. Is there anyway you can pm what the new changes are going to be?? Thanks. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Billy WTF LOL...

Boemann (nl)

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Somethings never change
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2006, 04:16:41 AM »

Quote from: Billy Rubin

Well ya, brick and insane had some problems, but I never had any problems with insane. I just told him on msn that I was going back to mafia, and he just said "k cya" then he banned me. I wonder what the changes will be.

-=3v0=- Maxter

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Somethings never change
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2006, 02:37:48 AM »

I LOVE YA BOEMANN :D

*MAFIA* ( . )Y( . )

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
So is this where we are to continue this shit?
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2006, 11:33:23 PM »

First of all, your little cute attacks on my living at home and smoking the crack pipe are classic line of attack for a fat stinky whore gutter slut like yourself!  Because I openly told people as to what I am and who I am because I believe people should know who I am and what I am unlike your two faced ass.  So you even trying to use this stuff against me like your letting some big secret out of the bag just shows your true fucking stupidity!

And to further point out your sheer fucking stupidity you could at least get the fucking facts straight you fucking moron! I do not smoke the meth pipe you keep symbolizing as my GOD! I am a hype(IV) user you ignorant COW! And to help also clear some more of your stupidity? Oh yes you better believe there are fat meth users. Even fatter than you which I find very hard to believe. And now my one last thing to clear up with your fucked up memory...

I most certainly never called my daughter a whore you dumb cunt! I called her a fucking tramp, and a fucking cunt from hell! And if you even spent 1 year raising her which I am sure your fat ass she would have just rolled you into a closet and proceeded to do as she willed! So you don't tell me what the fuck I can say and can't say about my daughter you ignorant slut! Oh by the way Pat thanks for the support there bro greatly appreciate your support. So I hope I have managed somehow to clear up your stupidity some.

OH wait one last thing I think you will get a great kick out of! Laaz never said a fucking word I just heard about you and snake breaking up and you were pregnant! I just ran with it from there and you coming out telling me that you left snake to go down and visit Laaz in LA... Sure just a visit! Snake you are even more retarded and pussy whipped then I could have ever imagined. What a classic skanky bitch move on your part BILLY! So thank you for that awsome piece of information and trust me when I say; I wouldn't trade places with you for anything because you truely disgust me with your false faces, and dumb cunt ways! I almost feel sorry for your pathetic ass. But I don't because you deserve yourself NIGGER! TaTa
« Last Edit: October 07, 2006, 07:03:39 AM by *MAFIA* Beetlejuice »

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
GET HER TITTIES !!!!
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2006, 11:49:09 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ( . )Y( . )
First of all your little cute attacks on my living at home and smoking the crack pipe are classic line of attack for a fat stinky whore gutter slut like yourself! Because I openly told people as to what I am and who I am because I believe people should know who I am and what I am unlike your two faced ass. So you even trying to use this stuff against me like your letting some big secret out of the bag just shows your true fucking stupidity! And to further point out your sheer fucking stupidity you could at least get the fucking facts straight you fucking moron! I do not smoke the meth pipe you keep symbolizing as my GOD! I am a hype(IV) user you ignorant COW! And to help also clear some more of your stupidity? Oh yes you better believe there are fat meth users. Even fatter than you which I find very hard to believe. And now my one last thing to clear up with your fucked up memory... I most certainly never called my daughter a whore you dumb cunt! I called her a fucking tramp, and a fucking cunt from hell! And if you even spent 1 year raising her which I am sure your fat ass she would have just rolled you into a closet and proceeded to do as she willed! So you don't tell me what the fuck I can say and can't say about my daughter you ignorant slut! Oh by the way Pat thanks for the support there bro greatly appreciate your support. So I hope I have managed somehow to clear up your stupidity some. OH wait one last thing I think you will get a great kick out of! Laaz never said a fucking word I just heard about you and snake breaking up and you were pregnant! I just ran with it from there and you coming out telling me that you left snake to go down and visit Laaz in LA... Sure just a visit! Snake you are even more retarded and pussy whipped then I could have ever imagined. What a classic skanky bitch move on your part BILLY! So thank you for that awsome piece of information and trust me when I say; I wouldn't trade places with you for anything because you truely disgust me with your false faces, and dumb cunt ways! I almost feel sorry for your pathetic ass. But I don't because you deserve yourself NIGGER! TaTa
S E R V E D !!! F A T C O W MUHAHAHAHAHA
« Last Edit: October 07, 2006, 01:07:59 AM by *MAFIA* ( . )Y( . ) »

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Somethings never change
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2006, 12:08:11 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ( . )Y( . )
First of all your little cute attacks on my living at home and smoking the crack pipe are classic line of attack for a fat stinky whore gutter slut like yourself! Because I openly told people as to what I am and who I am because I believe people should know who I am and what I am unlike your two faced ass. So you even trying to use this stuff against me like your letting some big secret out of the bag just shows your true fucking stupidity! And to further point out your sheer fucking stupidity you could at least get the fucking facts straight you fucking moron! I do not smoke the meth pipe you keep symbolizing as my GOD! I am a hype(IV) user you ignorant COW! And to help also clear some more of your stupidity? Oh yes you better believe there are fat meth users. Even fatter than you which I find very hard to believe. And now my one last thing to clear up with your fucked up memory... I most certainly never called my daughter a whore you dumb cunt! I called her a fucking tramp, and a fucking cunt from hell! And if you even spent 1 year raising her which I am sure your fat ass she would have just rolled you into a closet and proceeded to do as she willed! So you don't tell me what the fuck I can say and can't say about my daughter you ignorant slut! Oh by the way Pat thanks for the support there bro greatly appreciate your support. So I hope I have managed somehow to clear up your stupidity some. OH wait one last thing I think you will get a great kick out of! Laaz never said a fucking word I just heard about you and snake breaking up and you were pregnant! I just ran with it from there and you coming out telling me that you left snake to go down and visit Laaz in LA... Sure just a visit! Snake you are even more retarded and pussy whipped then I could have ever imagined. What a classic skanky bitch move on your part BILLY! So thank you for that awsome piece of information and trust me when I say; I wouldn't trade places with you for anything because you truely disgust me with your false faces, and dumb cunt ways! I almost feel sorry for your pathetic ass. But I don't because you deserve yourself NIGGER! TaTa

Can you put indents so I can read it?
« Last Edit: October 07, 2006, 01:07:05 AM by *MAFIA* ( . )Y( . ) »

*MAFIA* ( . )Y( . )

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
No Kraut!
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2006, 01:02:53 AM »

NO Kraut if you wish to correct it for me? Feel free!
« Last Edit: October 07, 2006, 01:09:33 AM by *MAFIA* ( . )Y( . ) »

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 29 queries.