*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 15, 2024, 11:11:10 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: DoD Starts their offense again  (Read 13955 times)

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
DoD Starts their offense again
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2007, 11:49:29 AM »

Why does Dod always send fucking child  messengers??? They're not man enough to come and personally say something. Seriously, go get a life and stop trying to meddle with other people.

Boemann (nl)

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2007, 12:01:52 PM »

Zomg I'm 14 years old and I'm sucking mathy's cock while typing his message cause he's to fucking retarded to type it himself! w0w, get a life scriptkiddies. ..

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2007, 12:12:21 PM »

LOL +rep Boe

*MAFIA* Phantom

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2007, 12:12:33 PM »

If they only lived in california... i want to try my new pistol out :)

sooo ban him? ya

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2007, 03:44:20 PM »

Quote from:  The idiot whose name i am afraid to say in fear of losing brain cells'
Now you've been messing to much with us and our server so we will now start our offense against you again, and you know what that means.. Yes you guessed right, your server will be crashing like 1 time each hour. Also other things will happen, i just need the ideas.. Any suggestions? Everthing will be taken in serius hands.

The dildo follower
DoD Will forever be the best!

PS. This is what you guys says after our offensive:

:riesen_guru:

LO-MOTHERFUCKING-L!!! I am not sure how it works around here for the fact that i have not been here more than 6 months max but i have come to find that for every threat and action that you do will only be countered by a more severe action.I doubt the people here would stoop to your level and become a script kiddy like you and your clan are. All you are doing when coming here and posting these threats is digging a bigger hole for yourself as well as all of DoD,You are saying it in your own words that you and this pathetic ''clan'' will be crashing the *MAFIA* server's, that right there along with past instances Shows how ignorant you are in stating what you are doing,it is like confessing to a crime.Also you said *MAFIA* had messed with your clan long enough, This is also showing how FUCKING RETARDED you are.I doubt anyone here has even talked yet taken action against your clan.from what i understood *MAFIA* and DoD were at a "truce" so to say.Read all the post since the last DoD thread and see if DoD or Mathy have even been brought up?No they have not.This shows how ''L337'' you lil' hacker wannabe's are.If you were getting attacked you would be able to tell all the information about the person that was attacking you since you are so goddamn ''Mighty and leet''?But no your a waste,your whole clan is a waste so stop being lil' Fucking retarded Faggots and stop this shit it is really pathetic on your behalf.

EDIT: Do you really need this ''PS. This is what you guys says after our offensive:
« Last Edit: February 04, 2007, 10:16:55 PM by MAGGOT »

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

*MAFIA* LAAZ

« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2007, 03:55:04 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Phantom
If they only lived in california... i want to try my new pistol out :)

sooo ban him? ya

LOl stfu fag

*MAFIA* Phantom

« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2007, 04:27:58 PM »

hi nice to see you too laaz u fuck!

SPARTAN420

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2007, 06:01:28 PM »

well... There is nothing to do (just to warn ya, i have been playing violent war games) BUT TO [SIZE="7"]DECLARE WAR NIGGAZ![COLOR="Red"][/COLOR][/SIZE]

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2007, 06:34:34 PM »

my point exactly but the longer version :D

KaTaLySt

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2007, 08:08:39 PM »

DoD =

DILDOS OF DISPAIR

LMFAO SCRIPT KIDDIES

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2007, 08:27:41 PM »

Fuck them little cunt bitches.  All DOD, should fucking get in pairs, shot each other in the dicks, because as we all know they don't use them.  Then they should just fucking shot themselves in the heads.  They are a bunch of little cunts who need to grow the fuck up and go outside to fucking play.  I know maxter and that dude is always in his basement playing with his little children of a clan, when he has a wife up stairs.  LOL he is a fucking pedafile.  Man maxter you should be the first to fucking die, you and mathy.  FUCKING DIE YOU NIGGERS DIE.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2007, 09:09:45 PM »

Quote from: Teri

PS. This is what you guys says after our offensive:

lolz, we never stooped to your level, whoever is fucking with you is someone else. Get a life, or use your ubar 1337 scripts and programs to find out who the real culprit is and blame them. Dumbass.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

SPARTAN420

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2007, 03:30:12 PM »

:Armataz:  i want to start a server for all *MAFIA* members and heads and DoD bitches and junk so there will be a created map and y'all (DoD) can do what  hellraiser said while the *MAFIA* ppl beat the shit out of ya. IM JUST SUGGESTING A [SIZE="6"][COLOR="Blue"]REASONABLE SOLUTION[/COLOR][/SIZE].

*MAFIA* LAAZ

« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2007, 03:41:37 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Hellraiser
Fuck them little cunt bitches.  All DOD, should fucking get in pairs, shot each other in the dicks, because as we all know they don't use them.  Then they should just fucking shot themselves in the heads.  They are a bunch of little cunts who need to grow the fuck up and go outside to fucking play.  I know maxter and that dude is always in his basement playing with his little children of a clan, when he has a wife up stairs.  LOL he is a fucking pedafile.  Man maxter you should be the first to fucking die, you and mathy.  FUCKING DIE YOU NIGGERS DIE.

ROFL nice

Swampfox

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2007, 05:32:10 PM »

we can talk as much as we want but those little bastards fucked with us so much we had to take the 1.6 down....MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!!!! Who wins now...NOT US...We have to move our shit to 1.61, there is no one in our server and things are fucked up...I don't think we won anything!!!!!!!! So you can laugh, and slap yourselves on the back and talk shit but we are the ones having to move our shit...It makes me so fucking pissed I could shit!!!! MOTHERFUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 27 queries.