*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 15, 2024, 07:53:23 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Banned  (Read 10385 times)

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
Re: Banned
« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2008, 05:24:53 AM »

i don't like him either, and there's a few people in mafia that i didn't like before as well (not currently though, thankfully). Either way, if he does end up staying, just try to keep it to yourself. If you end up dissing him all the time, it'll just create drama. Think of all the shit talking that went on with misfit and loaded, that didn't end up too well. I'm just saying, if he does end up staying, try to be light.
UMMMM, let me think about that.  NO.  I don't like the kid and I will let him know.  I am not fake, and don't hide my feelings.  I will let him know how I feel, and that will be the end.  I know how to deal with things.  SO FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :-* :-*

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2008, 10:28:21 AM »

UMMMM, let me think about that.  NO.  I don't like the kid and I will let him know.  I am not fake, and don't hide my feelings.  I will let him know how I feel, and that will be the end.  I know how to deal with things.  SO FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :-* :-*
I agree, also I would thing that if MAFIA as a majority wants a re-vote, we should get a re-vote.

Loaded

« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2008, 05:07:10 PM »

It's really annoying when you just read comments where you attack other mafians. You don't like them, fine. You've told him PLENTY of times, now get over it. Don't continue whining and bitching, it just stirs shit up and makes you look like a crybaby.

That aside, i don't like him either, but you don't see every other comment i make saying "zomg go back home faggot" or "fuck you, patch looting whore!" Lots of people have different opinions regarding him, just let it go. Not everyone can be best buddies, deal with it.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2008, 10:29:04 PM »

Lets keep this to a "fuck you MOFIA" thread only =D

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2008, 01:00:37 PM »

The server ban will be lifted after 1 week (Tuesday 4/1), everyone has said their piece and there's nothing left but drama so this is now closed.  Do NOT repost - send a pm.

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 26 queries.