*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 16, 2024, 01:29:59 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Mafia down lol  (Read 10868 times)

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
Re: Mafia down lol
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2008, 05:43:13 AM »

ah ah ah problems? Whit your team??? Or your dog?

I have just one computeur for me and my brother, and is not a probleme for change my IP. I'm network technician.... ......

Really your are idiot?

There is so much wrong with this. 

First off:     "ah ah ah problems? Whit your team??? Or your dog?"  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT!!!!

Second off:  "I have just one computeur for me and my brother, and is not a probleme for change my IP. I'm a network technicin"  If you are this big computer technicin then why don't you have your own computer, and what do you live with your parents?  I love people that come on the internet and pretend that they are something big and bad.  Get a fucking life kid, you don't scare us at all.  I mean, you have Ricardo as an head in your shit ass clan.  LOL.  You are almost as big of a piece of shit as he is.

edit I moved this to Flame Section, because I have a feeling this is going to get ugly.  LOL
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 05:45:14 AM by *MAFIA* Hellraiser »

An!L

• Forum Member
  • Elite Player
    • View Profile
    • Mafiaowns
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2008, 06:10:46 AM »

There is so much wrong with this. 

First off:     "ah ah ah problems? Whit your team??? Or your dog?"  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT!!!!

Second off:  "I have just one computeur for me and my brother, and is not a probleme for change my IP. I'm a network technicin"  If you are this big computer technicin then why don't you have your own computer, and what do you live with your parents?  I love people that come on the internet and pretend that they are something big and bad.  Get a fucking life kid, you don't scare us at all.  I mean, you have Ricardo as an head in your shit ass clan.  LOL.  You are almost as big of a piece of shit as he is.

damn nice pwnage ! stroumphe u r a big fucking fucktard who thinks he's the best .. but No never idiot ur just a french cunt who can't mod bf hahahahah fucking bicth !

*MAFIA* Ricardo

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2008, 07:28:06 AM »

IM NOT IDIOT !  JUST SL PWN YOU IM HAPPY THAT YOUR CLAN HAVE A BAD REP LIKE YOUR SERVEUR ! YOU THOUGH THAT THE FRENCH IS NOOB BUT NO WE OWN U !! LOOK YOU LOSE BLACKOUT COZ YOUR SERVEUR IS A SHIT NOOB §! HAHAHAHA OWNNNED AND HELRRAISER YOU RE A SHIT MAN FU NIGGER PERSONN NOOB GO TO THE HELL AND SHOOT YOURSELF NIGGER

PS: Dune C'est vrai que stroumphe as demander a mafia, je ne pense pas tu ment !

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2008, 07:38:20 AM »

IM NOT IDIOT !  JUST SL PWN YOU IM HAPPY THAT YOUR CLAN HAVE A BAD REP LIKE YOUR SERVEUR ! YOU THOUGH THAT THE FRENCH IS NOOB BUT NO WE OWN U !! LOOK YOU LOSE BLACKOUT COZ YOUR SERVEUR IS A SHIT NOOB §! HAHAHAHA OWNNNED AND HELRRAISER YOU RE A SHIT MAN FU NIGGER PERSONN NOOB GO TO THE HELL AND SHOOT YOURSELF NIGGER

PS: Dune C'est vrai que stroumphe as demander a mafia, je ne pense pas tu ment !
Ricardo, vous pouvez aller baise vous-même vous petite chatte de grenouille. Elle est drôle comment vous didn' ; t entrent à la Mafia parce que vous sucez et à unique goûts vous. Également votre propre clan vous déteste. Enfant punk stupide foutu de nègre

*MAFIA* Ricardo

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2008, 07:41:32 AM »

ferme ta geule sale pute, j'ai baisé ta gros mère de salope avec un big mac , sale négre, va te faire enculer sale homo!! va mourir au combat comme ça on sera tranquille!!!!!!!!

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2008, 07:42:48 AM »

~Dune its true that Stroumph asked you to join Mafia I know your not lying.

Exactly so where did all this hostility come from?
~Exactement tellement d'où tout cette hostilité est-elle venue ?

Il te parle aiment votre sa chienne
penser à cela Ricardo

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2008, 07:45:30 AM »

ferme ta geule sale pute, j'ai baisé ta gros mère de salope avec un big mac , sale négre, va te faire enculer sale homo!! va mourir au combat comme ça on sera tranquille!!!!!!!!
So you just said that you wished I died in combat huh?  Did you really just say that?  Just think, even if I did, noone would like you.  I find it funny how your dad has an account here and he never comes to defend you.  So that shows me that even your father doesn't like you.  Damn, you are pathetic.  Oh and your server is crap, your clan is crap.  I go on and own all of your clan members.  LOL, fucking loser. 

*MAFIA* Ricardo

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2008, 07:47:45 AM »

Je pense mais je voulais tellement avoir un serveur alors pourquoi je le fais pas confiance, c'est mon meilleur pote, et grâce à lui, On est maintenant les meilleurs serveurs, mais bon je ne peux pas vous juger les mafia ! Juste Hellraiser est un pute de chienne!

*MAFIA* ExcoWear

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • www.mafiaowns.com
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2008, 07:50:52 AM »

I have just one computeur for me and my brother

then explain why i saw YOU FAGGOT and that patchalino NIGGER online on the same time in the same server ( serveur ). PUSSY!

*MAFIA* The Cp

« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2008, 08:41:49 AM »

i can feel the love :D...

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2008, 09:19:54 AM »

ah ah ah problems? Whit your team??? Or your dog?

I have just one computeur for me and my brother, and is not a probleme for change my IP. I'm network technician.... ......

Really your are idiot?

What I find humorous about this whole thread is that you keep repeating that you are a Network Technician. This may very well be true... But, this being the case why do you sound like a...

12 Y/O PREPUBESCENT FRENCH FAGGOT WHO NEEDS TO KNOW HIS ROLE AND SHUT HIS LITTLE NIB MOUTH BEFORE I FIND HIS CANDY ASS AND RAPE HIS SOUL.

Listen up BOY. You saying you are a network technician is a complete insult to my line of work. You keep dreaming that you are some hot shit but in all reality you need to realize that you are nothing but a peon in this world.

If you smelllllllllll llllllllllllll llllllllllllll lllllllllll

What the Balth...

Is...

Cooking.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2008, 09:25:50 AM »

What I find humorous about this whole thread is that you keep repeating that you are a Network Technician. This may very well be true... But, this being the case why do you sound like a...

12 Y/O PREPUBESCENT FRENCH FAGGOT WHO NEEDS TO KNOW HIS ROLE AND SHUT HIS LITTLE NIB MOUTH BEFORE I FIND HIS CANDY ASS AND RAPE HIS SOUL.

Listen up BOY. You saying you are a network technician is a complete insult to my line of work. You keep dreaming that you are some hot shit but in all reality you need to realize that you are nothing but a peon in this world.

If you smelllllllllll llllllllllllll llllllllllllll lllllllllll

What the Balth...

Is...

Cooking.

And that right there is some good old fashioned Red Blooded American PWNAGE!!!!!!  FUCK THE FRENCH FROG FUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2008, 09:50:52 AM »

I have no idea what's going on in this thread.  The best I can tell is that SL doesn't want a "war" with *MAFIA* yet posts this in flame.  SL likes Ricardo and doesn't want us to make fun of him anymore?  And Le Stroumphe got owned by Balthazar.  That's pretty much all I can understand...

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2008, 10:10:33 AM »

Ohhhhhkaaaaayy yyyy so teh frenchie clan is mad because ricardo is being made fun by a member of our clan so they are going to invite us out for frog legs and crumpets this saturday night to avoid war???? Awesome, thanks froggies. Froggy <3

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

Pr0d1gY

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2008, 12:22:08 PM »

Don't come on our forums and try to fucking threaten us you little prick. I know you wish you could be an "uber hacker" and become a network technician, but face the facts, unerstand the truth, the most you will ever become of your sad, pathetic, and childish little life of yours is becoming a full blown professional pediphile. I know you have no clue what that means considering you are still developing your vocabulary and 5th grade only goes so far. Here's a definition (I even translated it into Portuguese, aren't I so kind?):

s. pedófilo, quem sofre de pedofilia, quem sente atração sexual doentia por crianças

Saying that, don't come back and TRY to act like a BIG BOY, anymore.

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 27 queries.