*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 19, 2024, 05:01:08 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: yeah....rescue me!  (Read 3558 times)

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: yeah....rescue me!
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2008, 03:48:24 PM »

That last picture is of Lester Green, aka "Beetlejuice" - one of the funniest people ever!

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2008, 04:39:35 PM »

That last picture is of Lester Green, aka "Beetlejuice" - one of the funniest people ever!
Wow that isn't nice of you.  Retarded people are not funny.  Damn Beatle, you are the last person that I would think would say something like that.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2008, 04:48:11 PM »

I didn't say retarded people are funny, they're not.  Beetlejuice is funny.  The guy is amazing.  I don't look at him as being retarded, I just look at him as a person, and he's great.  Maybe Beetlejuice can rescue me instead of a fireman.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2008, 06:21:01 PM »

Wow that isn't nice of you.  Retarded people are not funny.  Damn Beatle, you are the last person that I would think would say something like that.
just because people are retarded they aren't able to be funny? Is that what you're saying? Sure seems like it, eventhough i know that's not what you meant.

I'm sure you don't mean it this way, but what it looks like, at least the way you phrased it, is much like saying...

"Why did you post a picture of a black person? Blacks aren't funny, they aren't capable. That's shallow of you to do that."
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2008, 07:33:55 PM »

just because people are retarded they aren't able to be funny? Is that what you're saying? Sure seems like it, eventhough i know that's not what you meant.

I'm sure you don't mean it this way, but what it looks like, at least the way you phrased it, is much like saying...

"Why did you post a picture of a black person? Blacks aren't funny, they aren't capable. That's shallow of you to do that."
but blacks are funny.  what i meant is making fun of retarded people isn't funny.  if you know what i was saying then why even posting what you did.  suck my beautiful.

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 25 queries.