*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 02, 2024, 07:36:17 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Whats your infatuation with us??  (Read 15514 times)

Unregistered

Whats your infatuation with us??
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2005, 03:12:58 AM »

Quote from: (  .  )Y(  .  )
Hello you pathetic nigger. How dare you keep breathing the same air I am breathing after a load of fucking meaningless, idiotic statements as the one's you just posted! I don't need to tell you my past service! What I have to tell you? I already told you! So now take a deep breath and hold it forever! In other words; "QUIT BREATHING MY AIR YOU PATHETIC, GUTTER LICKING, TRASH CAN LIVING, CUM GUZZLING, IGNORANT NIGGER!"

Wow. I can't even tell whos side you are on. And, although I am white and the word really doesn't affect me, is it necessary to call someone a "nigger"?

-=USAF=- Col. Blue

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2005, 04:41:10 AM »

dude, wtf....how does my name get dragged into this...and who the fuck is UG!!!!! jesus christ if anyone wants to spam anyone they can stop spaming on my name. I mean what the fuck...this is unbelievable.

I come check some random thread and im finding it pretty entertaining, and next thing you know somones saying I spamed. wow.

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2005, 05:53:35 AM »

Maw!!! We have company. Start cooking vittles. It appears they plan to stay fer awhile.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2005, 06:11:15 AM by Rat-Man USN »

Brick

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mdkhacks.com
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2005, 07:20:41 AM »

ROFLCOPTER! Damn im glad i was gone camping for the last 3 days! i realy wish i could clame this one! but it wasnt me! nice to see you UG members stop in tho lmfao.

UG Jeeper

« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2005, 07:46:24 AM »

Blaaahahahahah ahahaah

This is the funniest thread I've even read.

Snake Pliskin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2005, 09:01:13 AM »

Quote from: -=USAF=- Col. Blue
dude, wtf....how does my name get dragged into this...and who the fuck is UG!!!!! jesus christ if anyone wants to spam anyone they can stop spaming on my name. I mean what the fuck...this is unbelievable.

I come check some random thread and im finding it pretty entertaining, and next thing you know somones saying I spamed. wow.

Blue you spamer you.......BAD BLUE. :p :002:

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2005, 09:50:59 AM »

Lol I doubt it was blue though, hes like 13 right?

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2005, 09:59:59 AM »

His profile says he was born April 25, 1982, making him 23.

XJ Chief

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2005, 12:34:09 PM »

Bah, this is a complete waste of time and energy.  Slinging insults at each other is stupid and pointless.  Who the fuck cares?  Not me.  You can delete my profile, I've got nothing more to say about this nor will I be back to read any useless insults directed at me for posting this.

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2005, 12:36:55 PM »

Quote from: XJ Chief
Bah, this is a complete waste of time and energy.  Slinging insults at each other is stupid and pointless.  Who the fuck cares?  Not me.  You can delete my profile, I've got nothing more to say about this nor will I be back to read any useless insults directed at me for posting this.

LOL, in case you didn't notice, you people were the ones who came here accusing us and insulting our members. We however, instead of just banning you, will handle this in a mature manner by pointing out how ridiculously stupid you (AO) make yourself look.

*MAFIA* ( . )Y( . )

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2005, 01:38:09 PM »

Only when they are a NIGGER! NIGGER! LoL

Quote from: Unregistered
Wow. I can't even tell whos side you are on. And, although I am white and the word really doesn't affect me, is it necessary to call someone a "nigger"?

Uranus Reamerz

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2005, 04:55:32 PM »

War is war and Military service is military service, these are reality based circumstances ... winning is every thing and honor ... means giving your all to your country.
On the other hand, gaming and masturbation are fantasy oriented ... it is my Opinion that when you cheat at fantasy you're cheating yourself ... Using your logic; should Berry Bonds & Rafael Palmeiro etal  receive metals of honor because they used technological advantages (steroids) to give themselves the winning edge, should they be courted with any honor?

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2005, 05:29:30 PM »

His name is spelled Barry Bonds, not Berry Bonds, hahaha.  No they shouldn't be given awards for using steroids.  But using steroids is illegal, against the rules of baseball.  They are hired by organizations and represent systems ect. ect. ect....

However you try, you cannot connect cheating in the "real world" to cheating on a VIDEO GAME.  Like you said, video games are fantasy, baseball isn't.  You have just been pwned by Beetlejuice.

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2005, 05:32:50 PM »

DAYYYYYYAMMMN!

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2005, 05:41:31 PM »

Quote from: Uranus Reamerz
War is war and Military service is military service, these are reality based circumstances ... winning is every thing and honor ... means giving your all to your country.
On the other hand, gaming and masturbation are fantasy oriented ... it is my Opinion that when you cheat at fantasy you're cheating yourself ... Using your logic; should Berry Bonds & Rafael Palmeiro etal  receive metals of honor because they used technological advantages (steroids) to give themselves the winning edge, should they be courted with any honor?

Hokay, you fucking deusche bags.  It's not cheating.  Cheating, is when you have an advantage over everyone else, and it's against the RULES.  A "NO RULES" server, means NO RULES.  Not just that, but all the regulars on our server, have our public hack.  IF EVERYONE, has the same hacks, then who has the advantage?

That's right bitch.
i'm joining doa;)

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 28 queries.