*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 15, 2024, 11:10:42 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: New Car  (Read 5860 times)

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: New Car
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2011, 05:56:07 PM »

[quote author=*MAFIA* Wasserfaller link=topic=14694.msg133782#msg133782 date=1296633956

@Dune,

Go for the TDI. Those things are bulletproof, you're lucky they offer those where you're at. Can't get a lot of the TDI v-dubs in the US, only the golf wagon and the jetta as far as I know. Insurance shouldn't cost that much, mine is 82$ per month for the 1.8Turbo yours shouldn't be over that.
[/quote]
Is yours the 1.8 GTI or the 1.8 GTI Turbo? If you notice my link to the 1.8 GTI Turbo doesn't work anymore. Because it's been removed cos I test drove it today, was blown away and bought it. I did test drive a TDI 1.9 aswell and it was 115 bhp, dissapointing, sluggish(in comparrison) and the insurance was more for less performance plus they are everywhere where I live. When I tested the 1.8 turbo with its 150 bhp it just flew and I was hooked. If I'd bought the TDI I just know I'd of regretted it straight away and wished I bought the faster car. My insurance is gonna be £97 a month which drops to £80 in july(because of no claims) but I've come into a bit of money recently so practicality has gone out the window and I just want something fun. I don't know how your paying only $82 a month for a car in such a high insurance group. There's guys your age at my work paying £1600 a year for cars with 1.4 engines and thats considered good. Seems not only gas is half price in the states but insurance aswell.  :P Do you have your own insurance policy or are you attached to your parents?

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 26 queries.