*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 05, 2024, 08:37:11 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: we all got banned again  (Read 11267 times)

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
My dearest Maxter !!! :)
« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2006, 02:36:20 PM »

Quote from: -=3v0=- Maxter
Wow. So much love and hate in this Thread. Since I'm the "Concervitive" 3v0 member I'll through in my two cents. Yet, I think you'll not bother to pick them up.  First, ya'll are totally correct, it is YOUR server, YOUR clansite, YOUR rules. It just seems that all of the people making the kicking/banning dicisions are doinging alone. Should the clan, as a whole, decide who will make a kick, even for so a ban?

It just seems that 1 or 2 people are making the dicision alone.

It is strange that your not a head of the MAFIA clan, yet you do MOST (Not All) the banning? Why is that?

Why is it, a Head of MAFIA states a rule, yet none follow it?

See, to me. From what I have read in countless posts by many of your clan, there isn't a pecking order. More of a, "Do what I want, or your Screwed" order. I see a good few of your members speaking out against some things, not to be heard. I see I few "Bullheaded" members making all the dicisions w/o clan support. Now, don't get me wrong, It is YOUR clan. I ain't pushing for you to change things, I am just point something out a issue.

The other thing I'd like to point out is. Why is it when a 3v0 member comes here and says sorry and then is trying to be-friend a member or two, there is ALWAYS someone to make fun of that. Like Mr. M@nkey, HardTarget was trying to fix past mistakes with Ratman and others, yet you make fun of him. Why? Is it wrong for us to say sorry, we may have been in the wrong?

Ne way, this isn't a post to stir up more trouble, I just want to help, even though I think it will do nothing. Your server has been up for a long while. So I think you can handle it a good way.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Maxter
Maxter, you say "That are server has been up for a long while. Ummm, i wonder why, just incase you didn't know I *MAFIA* PRO HELI M@NKIE have been here since the dark ages of MAFIA (the start) have done nuthing to hurt my clan or clan mates, and yes it is our Clan so quit worrying on how we operate it!!! We've been fine for quite awhile now and all we r trying to do is enforce a clean and fun playing arena for both the players and mainly our Clan.

You also said that i was making fun of Hard target, but in all; i'm trying to show him that this is the way i'd like to see him talking in the server instead of getting kicked or banned!!! maybe it isn't the best way to comunicate with him but with the mouth he's had lately, and the way he was acting and treating our members in our server lately he has been up and down with his additude!!! being good then bad now he wants to be good again and i'm having a hard time beliving him , so do i take him seriously? i'm not quite sure yet!!!! Ratman and me tried one night to become freinds again with him after his first ban, to find out he was the same, then he comes to us again in the forums trying to say once agian he's sorry, you tell me if i'm an idiot!!! not !!! and for the record i have not yet heard him apolygize to me!!! but i'm not sure i would want one as of now!!!

You also noted:
 "It just seems that 1 or 2 people are making the dicision alone.
It is strange that your not a head of the MAFIA clan, yet you do MOST (Not All) the banning? Why is that?"

First of all, 1 or 2  of us are banning 1 or 2 of you, and that is worth all this shit!!! in the ban list i see only 3 total 2 evo, You make us out to look like we banned the whole entire bf1942 players, when in all 3 players banned is a small dent in 4yrs of playing here!!! We will make it fun for 99.9% of the playing cummunity because some want to fuck it up for others!!! Sry if you think we r being hard on some of you guys, but they will learn here or somewhere else that certian admins out there won't tollerate their shit eigher.
When u get ur server up and running i want you to see your ban list after a week, and if the way i seen ur admin members play and act inside ur ventrilo the other day kicking each other and asking each other if they could kick each other, they will turn out to be some ban happy admin's!!!  i'll bet your ban list will be full, if not i'll say sry, but i highly doubt that!!!

Peace out my nigga's

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
we all got banned again
« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2006, 02:42:02 PM »

It is strange that your not a head of the MAFIA clan, yet you do MOST (Not All) the banning? Why is that?

Ne way, this isn't a post to stir up more trouble,

Maxter

o really? then why say that. you are a piece of shit. nuff said.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
we all got banned again
« Reply #62 on: October 17, 2006, 03:58:51 PM »

Quote from: Billy Rubin
I know I said I was done trying to communicate with him but with posts like this I just can't help myself...

Ok, yes your an idiot. Your posts prove that.

I think alot of people are idiots, but im one of em so I dont say anything :)

¿Dark?

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Me too
« Reply #63 on: October 17, 2006, 04:16:21 PM »

I'm a proud idiot, born and raised.

KaTaLySt

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
we all got banned again
« Reply #64 on: October 17, 2006, 04:19:46 PM »

[COLOR="Red"][/COLOR]GROUP HUG

-=3v0=- Maxter

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
we all got banned again
« Reply #65 on: October 17, 2006, 04:29:14 PM »

lol. Like I said, I was just tossing my 2 cents down on the ground. It seemed that you decided to pick them up $$$$$

lol, I know I can't change A N Y T H I N G in your server. I just wanted to tossed out my spare change and you dove on it like a starving seagull after a bagle. I'm only a mear 21 years old (Happily Inmature too) and you guys are alot older, no? Can't you just shove (w/o banning me :D) my shit. COME ON lol, I'm only a child compared to you guys. A simple SCREW OFF would have surficed, rather then a paragraph :)

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Oh, this was more change that you can use. Go buy a sandwich.

Hard Target

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
we all got banned again
« Reply #66 on: October 17, 2006, 04:43:28 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* PRO HELI M@NKIE
Maxter, you say "That are server has been up for a long while. Ummm, i wonder why, just incase you didn't know I *MAFIA* PRO HELI M@NKIE have been here since the dark ages of MAFIA (the start) have done nuthing to hurt my clan or clan mates, and yes it is our Clan so quit worrying on how we operate it!!! We've been fine for quite awhile now and all we r trying to do is enforce a clean and fun playing arena for both the players and mainly our Clan.

You also said that i was making fun of Hard target, but in all; i'm trying to show him that this is the way i'd like to see him talking in the server instead of getting kicked or banned!!! maybe it isn't the best way to comunicate with him but with the mouth he's had lately, and the way he was acting and treating our members in our server lately he has been up and down with his additude!!! being good then bad now he wants to be good again and i'm having a hard time beliving him , so do i take him seriously? i'm not quite sure yet!!!! Ratman and me tried one night to become freinds again with him after his first ban, to find out he was the same, then he comes to us again in the forums trying to say once agian he's sorry, you tell me if i'm an idiot!!! not !!! and for the record i have not yet heard him apolygize to me!!! but i'm not sure i would want one as of now!!!

You also noted:
 "It just seems that 1 or 2 people are making the dicision alone.
It is strange that your not a head of the MAFIA clan, yet you do MOST (Not All) the banning? Why is that?"

First of all, 1 or 2  of us are banning 1 or 2 of you, and that is worth all this shit!!! in the ban list i see only 3 total 2 evo, You make us out to look like we banned the whole entire bf1942 players, when in all 3 players banned is a small dent in 4yrs of playing here!!! We will make it fun for 99.9% of the playing cummunity because some want to fuck it up for others!!! Sry if you think we r being hard on some of you guys, but they will learn here or somewhere else that certian admins out there won't tollerate their shit eigher.
When u get ur server up and running i want you to see your ban list after a week, and if the way i seen ur admin members play and act inside ur ventrilo the other day kicking each other and asking each other if they could kick each other, they will turn out to be some ban happy admin's!!!  i'll bet your ban list will be full, if not i'll say sry, but i highly doubt that!!!

Peace out my nigga's

i agree with you pro heli. there are members in our clan who i dont think should have admin...youth and power can sometimes be a bad mix. as for you I am sorry for mouthing off... but put yourself in my shoes...wouldn t you mouth off too...anyways, again im sorry. if you ever decide to unbann my ass i will prove to you i am sorry, i know now that you like to test me when unbanned from your server.. so if you so decide to remove me from your ban list, feel free to test me... just trying to make amends...

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
we all got banned again
« Reply #67 on: October 17, 2006, 04:49:34 PM »

Is there anything else left to be said on here that hasn't been said already?  Balthazar has half a mind to close this thing now that everyone is winded.

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
we all got banned again
« Reply #68 on: October 17, 2006, 06:23:43 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Beetlejuice
Is there anything else left to be said on here that hasn't been said already?  Balthazar has half a mind to close this thing now that everyone is winded.

Half, lol... I've got full mind to do so... but, just in case anybody has anything else left to say i'll leave it open until tommorow (seeing as that I need something to do since I don't start work until monday). If anybody else wants to close it though feel free.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2006, 06:36:24 PM by *MAFIA* Balthazar »

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
4 cents
« Reply #69 on: October 17, 2006, 06:28:00 PM »

lol. Like I said, I was just tossing my 2 cents down on the ground. It seemed that you decided to pick them up $$$$$

lol, I know I can't change A N Y T H I N G in your server. I just wanted to tossed out my spare change and you dove on it like a starving seagull after a bagle. I'm only a mear 21 years old (Happily Inmature too) and you guys are alot older, no? Can't you just shove (w/o banning me :D) my shit. COME ON lol, I'm only a child compared to you guys. A simple SCREW OFF would have surficed, rather then a paragraph :)

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Oh, this was more change that you can use. Go buy a sandwich.
I picked them up for a good reason, instead of a sandwich can i  buy ur mom for the night with the .04 cents?!!!! please, please oh pretty please?

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Oh oH my god !!!
« Reply #70 on: October 17, 2006, 06:40:53 PM »

Quote from: Hard Target
i agree with you pro heli. there are members in our clan who i dont think should have admin...youth and power can sometimes be a bad mix. as for you I am sorry for mouthing off... but put yourself in my shoes...wouldn t you mouth off too...anyways, again im sorry. if you ever decide to unbann my ass i will prove to you i am sorry, i know now that you like to test me when unbanned from your server.. so if you so decide to remove me from your ban list, feel free to test me... just trying to make amends...
Dun, ur unbanned, but just in case I'll keep ur keyhash ready by my side, this will be the last time, so if you decide to screw this one up, or when your server goes up and you want to tell us off again, remember ur server might just go down again so watch what u say in time you might have burnt a bridge, OR have a home to come play in; so watch it hun bun ok? Welcome Back ! ! !  SEE I'm not the ass that some noob's think I am;   I am the dick that goes in thier ass's ! ! !ROFL :)
« Last Edit: October 17, 2006, 06:45:54 PM by *MAFIA* PRO HELI M@NKIE »

Hard Target

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
we all got banned again
« Reply #71 on: October 17, 2006, 08:53:59 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* PRO HELI M@NKIE
Dun, ur unbanned, but just in case I'll keep ur keyhash ready by my side, this will be the last time, so if you decide to screw this one up, or when your server goes up and you want to tell us off again, remember ur server might just go down again so watch what u say in time you might have burnt a bridge, OR have a home to come play in; so watch it hun bun ok? Welcome Back ! ! !  SEE I'm not the ass that some noob's think I am;   I am the dick that goes in thier ass's ! ! !ROFL :)

OMFG ha ha ha....
Thank ya much pro heli... i'll try hard to be a good guy i want no problems. and when our server is back up, it wont mean i will go off talkin shit or sumthin...than x for lettin us play on your server while ours is down...appreci ate it....thanx again pro...see you there bud.

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
FAT -N- UGLY lmfao !!!:)
« Reply #72 on: October 18, 2006, 04:09:08 AM »

Quote from: Billy Rubin
I know I said I was done trying to communicate with my beaner, with  but with HUGE COCK'S  like this I just can't help myself...

Ok, yes mafia clan........ i billy, am an idiot.  my posts prove that. I also am a very Big Ugly Fat Bitch but i like to eat alot, what can i say
thats sad :(

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
TRUE !!!
« Reply #73 on: October 18, 2006, 05:49:44 AM »

Quote from: Twisted
i still dont see why people are tellin mafia how to run there own server. hell if they want to kick and ban for a bunch of little kids makin bullshit and spawn raping let them its there server. dont like it, get out.
YOU TELL EM TWISTED !!!

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
we all got banned again
« Reply #74 on: October 18, 2006, 08:31:23 AM »

The time has come, I believe everybody said what they wanted to say so...

[COLOR="Red"]CLOSED[/COLOR]

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 28 queries.