*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 01, 2024, 03:55:51 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Hmm...  (Read 5362 times)

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Poor Chap :(
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2006, 07:16:00 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Balthazar
I'm glad you think so... but like wasser said it's an old ass thread and the rule of thumb is... if nobody has posted in a thread in a while... look but don't touch.
You can't blame him Balth he had nuthing better too do, he couldn't play in his server caz it wasn't up and he was Banned from ours:( Poor Chap :(

KaTaLySt

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Hmm...
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2006, 07:58:48 PM »

i still take my lumps on the *MAFIA* server but i dont complain i take it along with the game. ive been playing on their server for close to 8 months now on and off, and i havent had a run in with maybe 1 guy at that was that. i still take my lumps today from individuals on the server. so all i can say is take it in stride if not too bad for you. itll get worse

*MAFIA* LAAZ

Hmm...
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2006, 11:30:25 PM »

Quote from: KaTaLySt
i still take my lumps on the *MAFIA* server but i dont complain i take it along with the game. ive been playing on their server for close to 8 months now on and off, and i havent had a run in with maybe 1 guy at that was that. i still take my lumps today from individuals on the server. so all i can say is take it in stride if not too bad for you. itll get worse

Hows about you shut the fuck up and stop replying to old threads. Closed.

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 28 queries.