*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 01, 2024, 03:14:12 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: kicket and banned  (Read 2899 times)

jackal

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
kicket and banned
« on: October 12, 2006, 03:10:43 AM »

well i just been on your vent and i was kicket for no reson.and was banned yestaday from your vent too.is it because i am 3v0?never said a word i have been on a few time s before and spoken to misfit  other than that is there a reson.

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
kicket and banned
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 06:52:53 AM »

I know what your thinking, but I had nothing to do with it.

jackal

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
kicket and banned
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 07:13:17 AM »

hey man am thinking nothing,dont no whats the problem all it is a fucking game i think pat banned me but he then un banned me later on there was no reson for the bann.and i never said nothing today to get kicket think it was phamtom who did it.any ways i think that is admin buse?just say if u dont want to talk i would leave pluss u guys brought me in to your memebrs room and try give me some gay shit.and rat man i have no probs with u m8 or u pat as u are qite funny guy.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
kicket and banned
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2006, 07:32:16 AM »

Rat you ok? you seem very paranoid lately. No one said your name...

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
kicket and banned
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2006, 08:39:47 AM »

Yeah, I'm ok. It's probably just time for my menopause starting to kick in.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2006, 08:52:10 AM by Rat-Man USN »

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Nobody's Perfect !!!
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2006, 10:19:56 AM »

Quote from: jackal
hey man am thinking nothing,dont no whats the problem all it is a fucking game i think pat banned me but he then un banned me later on there was no reson for the bann.and i never said nothing today to get kicket think it was phamtom who did it.any ways i think that is admin buse?just say if u dont want to talk i would leave pluss u guys brought me in to your memebrs room and try give me some gay shit.and rat man i have no probs with u m8 or u pat as u are qite funny guy.

I am very sorry jackal i also like you, and i never thought I'd see the day were I was getting owned, yes I admit, I finally I was getting hammered, I didn't think their was another Pro Heli M@nkie out there!!! I'm not saying your the best like me (rofl) but u sure did give me what was I guess!!! I do too you all; all the time!!! you found a spot on berlin where you could spawn camp the fuck outta us on allied, and when i spawn camp on the axis I always get the majority of you when you guys spawn, but this was different for some reason, what i saw you doing is you have the TAG Hack and I saw that u didn't look at ur mini map like I do in killing the majority; like i do, instead you solely went after me, thats why i got pissed seeing that most of the noob's were getting out and i was the only one that was mainly getting stuck there, I even stood there looking up at u while at the same time I looked at everyone else on allied was running away from the area and sure enough you were going for me and me only, instead of getting the majority of noob's, like i do, even Misfit was there and he manage to get out, he also said that you got him a few times but not as much as you did to me. Again, yes one more time I apolygize for the behavior of kicking you from the sever and ventrilo( i really wanted too ban you but didn't ) caz that would have been wrong!!! even Misfit saw it all and i asked him if he would have kicked you too for doing the same !!! As you can see I never banned you for more then one minute!!! It won"t happen agian!!! JUST don't spawn rape me only JK.  
Seeya in the game, laters

PS: Everyone maybe if i'ts kwel with DADDY, and BEETLE I think it might be a good idea if we were to put a time of an hour or an hour 1/2 time limit for all map's on bf1942 1.6 that way it will never stay on a map that no one likes and can always come back into a game later knowing that the map should have changed by then!!! think about it for the members that play all the time on bf1942 I think 1hr 1/2 !!! It's up to you all in your outputs!!! it might save alot of B.S. talk and imagine coming into a game were there was nobody in there caz of a map that no one liked, it would automatically change in a time were noob's would start to build up agian on a different map that everyone enjoys!!! would allways replentish it's self!!!

*MAFIA* Phantom

kicket and banned
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2006, 10:57:18 AM »

think it was phantom who did it.

wasn't me.

*MAFIA* PROHELIM@NKIE

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
FUCKED UP !!!
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2006, 11:10:04 AM »

Wasn't me!!! I was sleeping from a complete drinking feista last night!!! Probably made a total ass outta myself in ventrilo when i got home, BALTH if i'm right and phantom and chris was all on; SRY if i sounded ripped guy's!!! my head doesn't feel as well today, but my bone feels great!!! rofl:2: :iconsex-poundit: :violent1: :5578: :beerchug:

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
kicket and banned
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2006, 12:33:58 PM »

I'll fess up to this one if it will get bitch's like Jackal and the rest of them to shut the fuck up and quit whining about a god damn video game.

*MAFIA* LAAZ

kicket and banned
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2006, 01:17:26 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* PRO HELI M@NKIE
Wasn't me!!! I was sleeping from a complete drinking feista last night!!! Probably made a total ass outta myself in ventrilo when i got home, BALTH if i'm right and phantom and chris was all on; SRY if i sounded ripped guy's!!! my head doesn't feel as well today, but my bone feels great!!! rofl:2: :iconsex-poundit: :violent1: :5578: :beerchug:

LOL. That was funny.

jackal

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
kicket and banned
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2006, 02:22:38 PM »

hey pro sorry if u thought i was going after u.am not whineing just thought it was bad play kicking me from vent should of said it was u guys as i try and stay away from maffia.like i say pro soz for that hope to see u soon.

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
kicket and banned
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2006, 04:55:14 PM »

hey pro sorry if u thought i was going after u.am not whineing just thought it was bad play kicking me from vent should of said it was u guys as i try and stay away from maffia.like i say pro soz for that hope to see u soon.

For the sake of not flaming this thread anymore than it already has been (and so I don't have to try and read another one of your post) i'll just leave my confession as it is.

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 31 queries.