*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 02, 2024, 06:06:18 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: UG Agent orange  (Read 3992 times)

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
UG Agent orange
« on: May 15, 2005, 01:24:30 PM »

This was emailed to me by a rouge ug admin and I found this very funny indeed its nice to see the ug boys fighting I hope you all get a good laugh like I did :D

Taking time off from UG
   Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic        Underground Garage Clan Forum Index :: Clan Discussions
   View previous topic :: View next topic  
   Author     Message
   [-UG-] Agent Orange
   Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 6:43 pm    Post subject: Taking time off from UG     Reply with quote
 This is ridiculous.... no one EVER listens to the damn tactics and strategies. EVeryone does their own shit. This game isnt fun anymore for me. As a clan, its supposed to be teamwork. Thats why you guys were recruited. EVery single one of you...when we spoke of you in the beginning as a UGR/recruit, it was always "hes a good team player, good attitude", etc, etc. Ya know what?? Its non fuckin existant now. There is no teamwork anymore in UG. Not a single person here plays like a team, listens to radio calls, or what the fuck ever. Im tired of this shit. Im taking time off to think about what I really want from a clan, if this is really for me or not. Everyone tells me to chill out when im playing. You know what??? What is getting me all hot and bothered??? Think about that. Is it the fact Im getting double and tripled teamed in the air with no wingmen ever listening to my calls?? Or is it just me, just mad cuz I get shot down. Think about that, honestly, and then you will know why I get pissed. We shouldnt EVER get fuckin owned by newbs/pubbers who shouldnt have any teamwork. As guys off away from the game server, you guys are awesome, and some I consider my best friends. On the game server, as a clan....well, Im not going there.

End of rant....ill catch ya's later
   ______________ ___
   [-UG-] Ragtop

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 6:52 pm    Post subject:     Reply with quote
 Orange, I was trying to fucking help you ok. It's kind of hard for me to multi task when you are asking for me to get the SA-3 then a split second later you need air help. We were all trying, maybe if YOU fucking used TS once in awhile you wouldnt have to worry about getting triple teamed. Jesus Christ.
   ______________ ___
   ...."21st Century killing machine...."
   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
   [-UG-] Golden-G
   Northern Monkey

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 7:01 pm    Post subject:     Reply with quote
 Well I'm no pilot and I tried to help but got shot down so many times it was pointless, and the couple of times I managed to get the Sa then it was shot within a minute, so I resloved to tanks / buggies, my playing was terrible tonight think I was just having a shite night.

Sorry you're upset about it andI wasn't able to help you out, but like a say I'm a shit pilot and couldn't even get 10 seconds in the air without being shot down.

>From what I know the teamwork was a bit crap tonight, but last night was good as we had a good game and you never ranted once, think a brush up on the tips section is in order Rolling Eyes
   ______________ ___
   I'm a flagtaker not a heartbreaker UT
   Sig by [-UG-] Shotgun
   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
   [-UG-] Ribs

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 7:23 pm    Post subject:     Reply with quote
 Man we will be having some good games, comunication is good, games are FUN, like they are supposed to be, we are cutting up and laughing and having a good ol' time, and then Orange comes in.. there goes the good times, ITS ALL ABOUT AO now, cover him do this, do that... nothing is ever good enough for you man, no matter how hard anyone tries, your not satisifed, so buddy thats your problem..

I think its sooo lame, that everyone cowers to you, is that what you want? I'm so sorry AO, my bad AO, *licks AO's asshole*, fuck that..

AO do you notice how people leave when you come in.. not counting the ones you are kicking for not obeying your command orders. You can kill a server like no other.. I know quite a few people who wont even go on the server anymore if your on it, including myself, you say hateful wrong shit man, you make the server a real unhappy place when you are there.. thanks "leader" for making UG such a great place to play and have fun..
   [-UG-] Pops
   Crank Yanker Fan

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 7:49 pm    Post subject:     Reply with quote
 CoolOh hell, ease up fellas! We all know that we rarely play as a team when we play. But when we do, we really rock the game. Ask Jeeper how much support he usually gets trying to hold a base. Not just south, but any base. Ask us tankers how much we get, even when some of us are screaming into our headsets for you pilots to get your ass over us and help out. Speaking of tankers, when was the last time you saw,say, three tanks EVER roll together? We all go our separate ways to capture our own flags.
 But the times we do listen to calls, both TS AND console, we really take the cake. The times we roll out of base en masse' in armor and the pilots are all in the air looking for targets and responding to each others calls for support, we have kicked some major ass.
   But I can count those times with only one set of fingers.
 I really know how AO feels. But I have fun just playing. And I dont quit when AO comes on, I usually get prepared to chuckle at his antics.
 But I thiink the clan has become a bit too "touchy feelly" and we need to get back to more of our basic roots. Hated by everyone, dammit!
   That is what I liked best.
   Anyway, hang in there AO, we'll be OK.
   ______________ ___
   [-UG-] Agent Orange
   Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 8:12 pm    Post subject:     Reply with quote
   [-UG-] Ribs wrote:
 Man we will be having some good games, comunication is good, games are FUN, like they are supposed to be, we are cutting up and laughing and having a good ol' time, and then Orange comes in.. there goes the good times, ITS ALL ABOUT AO now, cover him do this, do that... nothing is ever good enough for you man, no matter how hard anyone tries, your not satisifed, so buddy thats your problem..

I think its sooo lame, that everyone cowers to you, is that what you want? I'm so sorry AO, my bad AO, *licks AO's asshole*, fuck that..

AO do you notice how people leave when you come in.. not counting the ones you are kicking for not obeying your command orders. You can kill a server like no other.. I know quite a few people who wont even go on the server anymore if your on it, including myself, you say hateful wrong shit man, you make the server a real unhappy place when you are there.. thanks "leader" for making UG such a great place to play and have fun..

Thats BS Ribs. Obviously you have no concept of teamplay. Im not asking people to cower to me, nor only cover me. If anyone here can claim I dont ever cover them, then they are lying. The problem is no one reads the goddamn tactics. People ask for help, and then they still fly around in fuckin circles. Thats fuckin gay. Period. You dont like it?? Too bad. Thats what this clan is supposed to be about...playin g like a team. I dont kick people for not listening to my calls. Thanks for totally making shit up about me. I kick people for breaking the rules, and taxiing. Thats all I ever kick anyone for. I dont see anyone ever leaving when I sign on, if they do, tough shit. If its so bad here Ribs, why are you still here?? I dont need to listen to this shit, nor do I ask you to kiss my ass, but at least respect what Im trying to do. Obviously you dont give 2 shits that regular joe schmoe pubbers can come in and kick an entire squad stacked with UG's ass. I do. Communication is good?? LOL. Thats a joke. Its players like you that make my UG experience dissapointing. Going off doing your own thing, not giving two shits if a teammate needs help.

Thanks for letting me know where I stand in terms of trying to lead this clan.....will make my decision easier. Evil or Very Mad
   ______________ ___
   [-UG-] Ribs

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 8:51 pm    Post subject:     Reply with quote
 Doing our own thing, your so diluted if laughable, we all try and help each other out, you just have no clue man, I have seen your team winning by a huge margin yet you still bitch about how terrible they are.. I shot prank off your ass, and you tell me quit flying in circles.. wtf is that??.. Im here b/c I have met alot of very cool people.. but someone has to tell you that your wrong..

I do not question your skill, I question your tact.. and im opinion you fail in that department.. you think Im off doing my own thing, its too bad you see it that way.. ask any of these guys, if a call is made Im there.. I may not have the skill to make the kill, but you know what, I FUCKING TRY, and if thats not good enough for you, like I said thats your problem...
   [-UG-] XJ Chief

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 8:51 pm    Post subject:     Reply with quote
   I'd probably be better off not posting but I will anyway. No one's ever accused me of not speaking my mind.

I've been away from DC for a while for a few reasons, mainly my comp crashed and my job is keeping me away so much now. The other was that period where there was a rule for everything. I hate that crap. It's kinda fixed now and I've been on a couple times in the morning and I'm the only person on the server which is kinda boring. lol

As for your comments, dude sometimes you can get a little wired. I've played a fews times when you get frustrated and I do my part to get the sa3 and grab flags. I can't fly now cuz my comp is way crappy and my new laptop is a turd so I'm screwed now... I'm not ragging on ya, just saying that you can come across a little demanding at times. I still love ya though! (In a nongay heterosexual kind of way)

I'm a team player and always have been. I want only one thing and that is for my team to win. Twisted Evil

Come down to Florida for a couple beers if you're taking a break. Smile
   [-UG-] Ribs

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 9:17 pm    Post subject:     Reply with quote
   [-UG-] Agent Orange wrote:
 I dont kick people for not listening to my calls. Thanks for totally making shit up about me. I kick people for breaking the rules, and taxiing. Thats all I ever kick anyone for.
   Do you make this shit up as you go along?
   [-UG-] Söldner
   The Führer

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 10:15 pm    Post subject:     Reply with quote
 I know when im flying i always listen to radio calls and respond within a few seconds. AO you and I are really good and then you and Spooky are really good wingman. I know for sure that if those two teams exist we can own the air becuase i work very closely with you. Not only covering you but when you act as bait i follow to take the kill and then you follow suit or vice versa. I know for sure that everyone tries its the pubbers that generally dont listen at all and just play.

Otherwise lets lighten up we dont need people thinking irrationally. No more people need to leave and lets just take this with a light thought nothing personal.
   ______________ ___

______________ ______________ ______
   Fuckin' Chuck Norris....
   [-UG-] SHOTGUN
   The Peace Maker

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 7:12 am    Post subject:     Reply with quote
 what some ppl fail to realize is that there are pubbers, such as the food brrothers that were on, that do practice together and use TS. Those guys were awesome and well deserving of each and every kill they made on anyone.

I joined this clan because no one was worried about being number one, everybody did their own thing and had fun. Orange, you are becoming very nasty here lately my friend toward the pubbers, but not just the pubbers....to you UG brothern in front of Pubbers and that just aint right.

I personally respond to all calls I hear for help and have learned to trust my wingman more and more, whomever that may be, but when I'm in a dog fight with two or more jets, its kind of hard to break away from them and go to where you want me while your typing commands. Honestly when I'm in a fight, I cannot see the text flashing, however when Yoman and I was trying to kick the Food Brothers Ass, we were ablel to do better against them speaking in TS, I didn't have to take my fingers off of normal flight controls to acknowledge him. Most every time those guys killed me was when I was typing commands to others for help.

Bottom line, we need to use TS for what its worth and YOU need to get on it. You want to play as a team, well start practicing what you been preaching and get on TS and lead. We also need to from now on split the channels appropriately, I don't care if there are only one on the opposite side, we need to split channels with appropriate team colors. I will start doing that from now on whether anyone likes it or not.

Orange my friend, take a break you need it. For you to hear this from me of all people should tell you something. You've been more of a "Dick" here lately than you've ever been toward your own UG. I'm tired of telling ppl that, " well its only Orange, and Orange will be Orange!" That shits getting old bud! Be a leader, and learn some diplomacy skills, you'll see that when you start using TS and asking a little nicer, you'll probably get more from your troops.

Those are my words, but know this my friend....I love you to death, make no mistake about that!!!!

Chris
   ______________ ___

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
   [-UG-] Jeeper

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 10:23 am    Post subject:     Reply with quote
   [-UG-] Pops wrote:
   Cool Ask Jeeper how much support he usually gets trying to hold a base. Not just south, but any base.

Ha ha, not very often, but it does happen occasionally.

I take great offense to you painting a broad stroke AO and saying NOBODY listens to calls, and NOBODY works as a team. Every time you and I have played together in the afternoons, we make a bad ass team.

Anyway, just one more thing to make me lose interest in playing DC anymore...
   ______________ ___
   [-UG-] Ragtop

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 11:16 am    Post subject:     Reply with quote
   Jeep, you know I try and help you as much as I can with flags by keepin those helos off your ass bro. Wink
   ______________ ___
   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
   [-UG-] Drunken JimBo
   Commando Solo

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 12:39 pm    Post subject:     Reply with quote
   4 words... team-speak
   [-UG-] Ragtop

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 12:39 pm    Post subject:     Reply with quote
   lol
   ______________ ___
   Post new topic   Reply to topic        Underground Garage Clan Forum Index :: Clan Discussions     All times are GMT - 5 Hours
   Goto page 1, 2  Next
   Page 1 of 2

Taking time off from UG
   Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic        Underground Garage Clan Forum Index :: Clan Discussions
   View previous topic :: View next topic  
   Author     Message
   [-UG-] SHOTGUN
   The Peace Maker

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 12:42 pm    Post subject:     Reply with quote
 Bottom line.....Orang e needs a woman and needs to get laid at least 3 times a night. You watch, he'll be nicer on the server then.
   ______________ ___

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
   [-UG-] Drunken JimBo
   Commando Solo

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 12:44 pm    Post subject:     Reply with quote
   Is there El Al deathmatch? Or should we try another map that is deathmatch.
   Post new topic   Reply to topic        Underground Garage Clan Forum Index :: Clan Discussions     All times are GMT - 5 Hours
   Goto page Previous  1, 2
   Page 2 of 2

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
UG Agent orange
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2005, 04:35:05 PM »

Ha.  Its a lot of reading, but its great.  I love when people get mad over stupid things.

Lyncher

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yourmom.com
UG Agent orange
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2005, 12:30:37 PM »

if they were smart they would have gotton some1 like billy to give them all hugs lol

Carnage

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
UG Agent orange
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2005, 06:29:51 AM »

LOL, Agent Orange :D. i OWNED him 2 or 1 day(s) ago. Driving in his jeep waiting for help. Hahaha!!! He suck like hell!!!

Billy Rubin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • 3v0
UG Agent orange
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2005, 04:13:21 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Lyncher
if they were smart they would have gotton some1 like billy to give them all hugs lol

Naw Lyncher they've got way too many issues, hugs wouldn't help. A psychiatrist maybe, hugs no.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
UG Agent orange
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2005, 04:40:53 PM »

Id like to hug you billy all 550lbs of you! you sexy love goddess you!!!

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
UG Agent orange
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2005, 04:59:06 PM »

LOL 550Lb. I don't think she that fat.

Toblerone

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
UG Agent orange
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2005, 05:06:10 PM »

LAUGH OUT LOUD ROFLCAKES!!!!!!!!! Thats el oh el funny...Lets all go and piss him off on their pub. That will be fun.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: UG Agent orange
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2009, 08:24:47 PM »

This is some great reading when you guys get bored.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2009, 12:46:24 PM »

the sad thing is that I remember this..

An!L

• Forum Member
  • Elite Player
    • View Profile
    • Mafiaowns
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2009, 01:34:18 PM »

EPICATOMROFLzZ Zzz :D:D !!!!!11111

*MAFIA* BassSlappa

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Music Keeps me Going
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2009, 01:39:20 PM »

lots and lots of reading. was it worth it? i dont think so lol.

Dymdez

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2009, 04:45:23 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

It's a fucking game.
They act like it's real.

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2009, 04:58:18 PM »

It's a fucking game.
They act like it's real.

[/quote]

True, I have a buddy that won't play on-line cause "nobody coordinates attacks".  So he plays only against the PC.  If I may borrow the phrase "What a newblet"

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 27 queries.