*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 02, 2024, 03:12:24 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: [DOA] suspends my posting rights  (Read 5435 times)

Toblerone

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
[DOA] suspends my posting rights
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2005, 10:50:28 PM »

I sense a one sided tension. Gwar why do you insist on giving Beetlejuice so much shit, just because of his religion? If you want to get pissed at people for being christian you better get pissed at 13% of the worlds population...t hats alot of people to be pissed at.

Take it easy I think. Beetlejuice is being cool headed about it and not retaliating. It seems however that you are constantly trying to start shit.

Blacksheep_1

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2005, 11:22:18 PM »

hey loaded...  yes i do remove many threads and it is not due to HD space.   we are only using about 2.31% of available space so far.

GWAR 3:16

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2005, 12:09:33 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Toblerone
I sense a one sided tension. Gwar why do you insist on giving Beetlejuice so much shit, just because of his religion? If you want to get pissed at people for being christian you better get pissed at 13% of the worlds population...t hats alot of people to be pissed at.

Take it easy I think. Beetlejuice is being cool headed about it and not retaliating. It seems however that you are constantly trying to start shit.

"Gwar why do you insist on giving Beetlejuice so much shit, just because of his religion?"

That one sentence makes everything else you say worthless.  Poor boy, hes being persecuted just because of his religion!!  I bet his dick twitches everytime he thinks about how much hes suffering for his faith.  I thought you were too punk rock to say something that stupid, but then, you do like the clash.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2005, 12:21:41 PM »

Toblerone managed to PM me with his arguments on religion in a mature fashion.  I have since converted him and you are next.  (j/k, Toby is still a non-believer).  Rock The Casbah!!!

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2005, 12:24:15 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Beetlejuice
Toblerone managed to PM me with his arguments on religion in a mature fashion.  I have since converted him and you are next.  (j/k, Toby is still a non-believer).  Rock The Casbah!!!

You're so good at ingratiating yourself.  Could you lick his ass a little more, ass licker?

Always a team player, aren't you beetle?

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2005, 12:26:22 PM »

If you are stranded and need a plane, I will provide you with one.

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2005, 01:31:16 PM »

If you are stranded and need a plane, I will provide you with one.

Thats great.  But I don't need a sidekick.  You probably should keep to kissing the asses of people who enjoy it.

Besides, you have to come out from hiding in the hangar/etc to give someone a plane.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2005, 01:42:28 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* GWAR 3:16
Thats great.  But I don't need a sidekick.  You probably should keep to kissing the asses of people who enjoy it.

Besides, you have to come out from hiding in the hangar/etc to give someone a plane.

That would be one map out of 7 or 8.  I don't hide much in there, I'm ususally flying around anyway.  I seem to remember us in both Battle of the Bulge and El Alamein and I provided you with planes.  You provided me with a civilized "thank you."  And then I asked you to take out another plane in the sky, and after you did, I thanked you.  Why you must insist on hating me and arguing and everything is beyond me.  We are connected through a video game, let's just have fun and put all the foolishness to the side.  Its still nice to disagree about stuff every now and then, but not when people can't get over it.

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2005, 01:46:35 PM »

That would be one map out of 7 or 8.  I don't hide much in there, I'm ususally flying around anyway.  I seem to remember us in both Battle of the Bulge and El Alamein and I provided you with planes.  You provided me with a civilized "thank you."  And then I asked you to take out another plane in the sky, and after you did, I thanked you.  Why you must insist on hating me and arguing and everything is beyond me.  We are connected through a video game, let's just have fun and put all the foolishness to the side.  Its still nice to disagree about stuff every now and then, but not when people can't get over it.

You're such a victim.  Why, oh why, must I persecute you so, beetle?  You're so reasonable, and just want to get along.  Thats why you've sent me about 15 PMs that are insulting in word and tone, and also done the same in posts here.  WHY MUST I ATTACK YOU FOR NO REASON!!  I guess I just see through your bullshit.

Thats what makes you a hypocrite.

I always return politeness with politeness.  And I am having fun.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2005, 01:55:15 PM »

You are the hypocrite.  Maybe you returned politeness with politeness in that game, but you did not do it on this post.  I was polite to you on my previous post and tried to reason with you, but you reply with "I just see through your bullshit."  So that is not ALWAYS returning it.  You are wrong, and once again, SHUT DOWN.

Toblerone

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2005, 06:08:34 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* GWAR 3:16
"Gwar why do you insist on giving Beetlejuice so much shit, just because of his religion?"

That one sentence makes everything else you say worthless.  Poor boy, hes being persecuted just because of his religion!!  I bet his dick twitches everytime he thinks about how much hes suffering for his faith.  I thought you were too punk rock to say something that stupid, but then, you do like the clash.

Wow, if that isnt the biggest stinking pile of rhetoric Ive seen in a while. You know what gwar...fuck you...youve just made another enemy in *MAFIA*, go to some protest...or burn a church or something...St op flaming about things on the internet just because people in rthe "real world" wont listen to your bullshit.

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 27 queries.