*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 02, 2024, 06:53:58 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Whos true colors are showing now?  (Read 8600 times)

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Whos true colors are showing now?
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2005, 05:58:38 PM »

Quote from: Dealer
Yes, she is mad because her only friends have seen the true colors of the one who calls themself titties as pointed out.

Titties - You really got to do something about the sand in your vagina man, all cranky and lame...

I dont see how you should input on anything since your like actually 10 years old and bullshit about your age everyday trying to get respect.  Let people vent it does'nt hurt anyone until pussys complain.

*MAFIA* ( . )Y( . )

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2005, 06:43:25 PM »

AS SOON AS YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT HUGE COCK DOWN YOUR THROAT AND BALLS SLAPPING AGAINST YOUR CHIN!!! DEAL DEALER?

*MAFIA* ( . )Y( . )

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2005, 06:50:08 PM »

I will not apologize for what others have done, and what I did to Insane. But I will apologize to Snake (even though I did absolutely nothing to him), Dealer(for the not very nice post I just made) and anybody else for which I seem to have pissed off. But by the same turn of the thumb I believe snake owes me an apology... So now lets see how much of a man he can be shall we? I love every1 and things just got a bit carried away, so as Rodney King once said;"Can't we all just get along?"

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2005, 07:26:26 PM »

I think you just made an apology ;)

Billy Rubin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • 3v0
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2005, 08:15:04 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* (  .  )Y(  .  )
I believe snake owes me an apology...

I don't think he'll be coming back here for a while, and I really don't blame him. :D

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2005, 08:20:41 PM »

I guess that's his way of dealing with things - by just leaving.

I'm not taking sides, but thankfully someone just stepped up and said sorry.  Let's get all of this stuff over with.  I hold no grudges against any of you.  I'm upset you left, but that doesn't take away from the good times we had.  Take care.

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2005, 08:39:02 PM »

Good ridence to bad rubish...

*MAFIA* ( . )Y( . )

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2005, 04:12:03 AM »

Well I rest my case!!! I apologized and you see alls I get back is billy rubens how he wont be back and she dont blame him! Well he has made it back in here to piss his bitches and tell his fucked off lies! Why can't he make it back to meet my apology? And the topper of it is, that by how mad you got over the ordeal with insane just enforces the fact that we OWNED his ass good! ROFL GOODLIFE Snake. closed
« Last Edit: December 01, 2005, 04:13:38 AM by *MAFIA* ( . )Y( . ) »

Snake Pliskin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2005, 08:27:54 AM »

Ok Titties I will give this response you seem to want so badly. It seems like you are about the only one that has a problem with our new clan. Several members have joined our forum and posted, hell Daddy has been in our vent talking to the boys (sorry I missed you daddy). Not to sure what this is going to solve and I found it somewhat hard to respond to a closed thread.

I know you where babbling on about lies or something; if you where referring to it being you that kicked/banned me from vent …………… I stand corrected. Now there is this whole thing about being a man or something like that not to sure or if I was, man enough to come apologize or something. Now that is funny you telling me to be a man. Before you start calling me out to be a man there are a few things I think you should do so you actually know what a man is.( I will try and put this in your lingo, just so there is no misunderstandi ng).
NIGGER; cut the umbilical cord / move out of mommy and daddies house/ get a real job so you can support your meth habit instead of stealing money out of your mom’s purse for it .   Ok now for the apology  Ã¢â‚¬Â¦Ã¢â‚¬Â¦Ã¢â‚¬Â¦Ã¢â‚¬Â¦. I am sorry; that the better part of you ran down the crack of your mother’s ass; mind you; you have come along way from kicking and stomping your feet on the floor, until mommy and daddy gave you what you wanted to wreaking keyboards and mice. I can see now why you live with mommy and daddy…………. Fuck no one listens to you when you stomp your feet in the real world.

Now there is this thing of you owning Ins4n3…………… you sure did, all of one fucking time. 2 things here Ins4n3 hasn’t played the game in 2-3 months so you got lucky once. The second thing Titties you can hardly say you owned him when you ban him before he has a chance to get into another plane. I smell nothing but a chickenshit little man trying to be a man online, because you are nothing in the real world, but what is it now a junkie or you still smoking that shit? Well hopefully I don’t have to come in here anymore to respond to you opening your mouth and confirming how much of ignorant  fucktard (n: the state of being a fuck while at the same time illustrating the qualities of a mentally challenged personel, or, presently, a retard) you really are..
:002:

Dealer

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2005, 10:15:05 AM »

My belly button itches.   :dopekid:

Snake Pliskin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2005, 10:17:25 AM »

Scratch it dude, gets the finger a little stinky but feels good. :002:

Dealer

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2005, 10:26:46 AM »

OoOoO! :dopekid:

Dealer

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2005, 10:35:50 AM »

Oh, and guys...Titties ...Snake.... :NONO:
Why argue in forums creating multiple threads, just use private messages.  :a33g:

:dopekid:

*MAFIA* Phantom

« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2005, 10:41:29 AM »

This is ending right now. Daddy doesn't want this shit on his forum obviously cuz he closed the other threads and both titties and you are being disrespectful by making new threads. Grow up both of you. I don't want to see anymore of these new threads responding to each other. Use MSN.

CLOSED

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2005, 05:03:16 PM »

Just because you quit doesnt mean you dont have to follow our rules seeing as how this is our site.  Shut up take it like a man.  None of us care to see your feeble attempt at getting a reaction out of titties.  And as for calling him a methhead I believe you have been in a constant state of intoxication since I met you.  Shit Ive seen you smoke up on a webcam you hipocrit.  I dont see any point of your post other to get a reaction and if phantom didnt close this first I would have right now

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 27 queries.