*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 15, 2024, 04:24:12 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: OK CAN WE.............  (Read 3386 times)

[DOA] Vash#1 _S

OK CAN WE.............
« on: June 23, 2005, 11:55:35 AM »

HEY mafians please dont ban we came here to ask u some stuff

ok DOA would like to use your server so we can borrow  it for only 30 MINS death askd me to ask bone head so i ask him to be the first one to reply and this is becuase we need a PLACE thats not TT server or DOA server.and please if we can get this to borrow your server for a tt scrim we would like to ask you to let us use it privetly and if you say yes we will talk more by pming me.

thank you

DOA  Vs TT

[DOA] Vash#1 _S

OK CAN WE.............
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2005, 11:59:06 AM »

And if u say yes we ask u that u unban ALL tt and DOA players thank you.

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
OK CAN WE.............
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2005, 11:59:35 AM »

Why can't you go somewere else. Or your servers.  DOa and TT clan sucks My clan Â¥NAVYWOLFÂ¥ Vs. [DOA], -=TT=-. and will pwn you still. wolves are superior than you petitic creatures. OooOoo oops.I don't thinkl they will let you newbooies borrow. and why won't deathwish ask bone .

[DOA] Vash#1 _S

OK CAN WE.............
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2005, 12:05:34 PM »

Quote from: masebot1
Why can't you go somewere else. Or your servers.  DOa and TT clan sucks My clan Â¥NAVYWOLFÂ¥ Vs. [DOA], -=TT=-. and will pwn you still. wolves are superior than you petitic creatures. OooOoo oops.I don't thinkl they will let you newbooies borrow. and why won't deathwish ask bone .

i askd bonehead to reply first u dumb fuck go suck a baby wolfs cock

Brick

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mdkhacks.com
OK CAN WE.............
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2005, 12:15:46 PM »

Quote from: '[DOA
Vash#1 _S']i askd bonehead to reply first u dumb fuck go suck a baby wolfs cock

Damn Dude Relax! Fuck...

StEwIe_GrIfFiN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
OK CAN WE.............
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2005, 12:59:12 PM »

ya vash you noob, calm down hes just a retarded midget that doesnt know how to read. And i have a feeling that you (Vash) are going to get root baned again. What you said to bonehead that got you baned was completely mean. your an ass and im adding you to my ignore list, oh and i do remember seeing you on the *MAFIA* server, eventhough you were baned. But i do not want to see you around here, you are a stupid fucking little douche bag noob.

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
OK CAN WE.............
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2005, 01:09:47 PM »

WOW! WOW! Ill bite the hell out of you and leave you to bleed on the Battlefield. And watch you die in a painful death. Mauhahaha... [DOA] Newblets! *cough*[DOA] Newblets are not allowed. LOL J/K

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
OK CAN WE.............
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2005, 01:10:06 PM »

Okay, just forget everything Vash just said.  We were wondering if we could borrow the *MAFIA* 1.6 or 1.61 server.  Ours is strictly DC, and only a few -=TT=- members have it.  If not, then I guess we could work something else out.

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
OK CAN WE.............
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2005, 01:12:49 PM »

You can come to my server. It might take awhile. Need to find it in my Den. It should be here.

Loaded

OK CAN WE.............
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2005, 01:49:31 PM »

Quote from: '[DOA
Vash#1 _S']HEY mafians please dont ban we came here to ask u some stuff

ok DOA would like to use your server so we can borrow  it for only 30 MINS death askd me to ask bone head so i ask him to be the first one to reply and this is becuase we need a PLACE thats not TT server or DOA server.and please if we can get this to borrow your server for a tt scrim we would like to ask you to let us use it privetly and if you say yes we will talk more by pming me.

thank you

DOA  Vs TT

You have to be kidding me... I am sure someone in your clan would have the "smarts" to PM Bone about this, BUT no you make a post. I am not Bone, BUT yes I am saying my thoughts on this.

You need a server to play on for 30 min and you don't want anyone to say anything *"I" knock on your head* you just posted in a forum, eveyone is going to know about it. AND tell us to unban people, I think your balls are hanging way to low to ask something like that, watch out you are going to walk on those little fuckers.

Not going to happen from this clan. Go spend your money for a server or go ask another clan, I am sure there are 1000s of them out there that wont have a problem with your thoughts, sure they will do it, lol.

Quote from: Death.Wish
Okay, just forget everything Vash just said.  We were wondering if we could borrow the *MAFIA* 1.6 or 1.61 server.  Ours is strictly DC, and only a few -=TT=- members have it.  If not, then I guess we could work something else out.

What are you talking about your server is "strictly DC"? It is DC 2nd and BF1942 1st... Turn off DC and play BF1942.

By the way... What happen? I saw a 1000 times when BF2 came out you guys were done with BF1942
« Last Edit: June 23, 2005, 01:55:08 PM by Loaded »

Toblerone

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
OK CAN WE.............
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2005, 02:11:34 PM »

yeah, were gonna let one of the very few people that are banned from our servers borrow one of them....HAHAHA HAHAHAHA!!!! wait....HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!! One more time....HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

No.

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
OK CAN WE.............
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2005, 03:12:13 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Loaded
By the way... What happen? I saw a 1000 times when BF2 came out you guys were done with BF1942

We're not making a switch until quite a few more people get it.  Sheep and I have talked about in a month.  Programmer and X1 have talked about sooner.  So, I don't really have an answer for you.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
OK CAN WE.............
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2005, 03:41:58 PM »

You can take your server and in 1 click you can have any bf1942 map you want playing our servers are to busy to take one down so someone can have a scrim in it that doesn't even have to do with mafia and as far as unbanning anyone we have banned (the 4 that truely deserve a ban) I will not lift anyones ban they should not have did what they did I did not make them do what they did they did it on their own free will and got punished for it we dont have crap rules or are tight asses but when someone starts talking none stop shit about your kids well you will be on my ban list forever. and X1 well he decided to pass out mafia private stuff such as passwords and a few patches we gave to all members so that is clearly trying to hurt or destroy mafia so he got the perma ban and jason well jason talked to much shit to, to many people and 1 more that did what X1 did so all in all they all 100% deserve their bans.

Now since I like you death and I have no problems with programer or blacksheep if you cant use your server we can work something out I have been wanting a scrim server setup anyways so we will see.

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
OK CAN WE.............
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2005, 03:48:25 PM »

Okay, thank you for understanding Bone.  I didn't know that you could change them from DC to BF in one click.  I thought you just ordered it as a certain kind.  Well, I guess Programmer could change it.  Though, another reason I got it in my head is because Matt has been spending most of his free time with his girlfriend.  So, I didn't know if he would have the time to change the maps and stuff.  Well, sorry to bother ya guys with this.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
OK CAN WE.............
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2005, 05:01:29 PM »

Yeah no problem just go to the maps tab and right click on the one you want and select change map :) that easy.

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 26 queries.