*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 15, 2024, 02:51:46 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: OK CAN WE.............  (Read 3385 times)

Loaded

OK CAN WE.............
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2005, 05:33:16 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Bonehead
Yeah no problem just go to the maps tab and right click on the one you want and select change map :) that easy.

None of the clan can do that, Pro1 and Blacksheep are the only 2 ppl in that clan that can, that is why DW didn't know. They have that server locked up tight as a cats ass with you running after it.

*MAFIA* Phantom

OK CAN WE.............
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2005, 06:04:22 PM »

Sorry to get off topic...

Is it just me or does anyone else have no fucking clue what Masebot says more than half the time? And the sad thing is he has more posts than A LOT of us.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
OK CAN WE.............
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2005, 07:11:49 PM »

Yes I know pawpaw but I let my admins have most rights to the servers what good is having a clan if you cant trust anyone?

And phanty poo yes he makes no sense most of the time so he is the forum idiot kinda like a village idiot :)

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
OK CAN WE.............
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2005, 07:30:17 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Loaded
None of the clan can do that, Pro1 and Blacksheep are the only 2 ppl in that clan that can, that is why DW didn't know. They have that server locked up tight as a cats ass with you running after it.

Actually, we have six server admins.  Programmer and Sheep have full powers because their name is on the contract.  Then we have four other assistant admins that ALMOST have full power.  It' just like the forum....  Matt and Steve have full power while I have ALMOST full power.  We just started this stuff about a week ago.  Also, the server isn't my responsiblity.  I take care of the forum while the server admins do their job.  So, I guess we finally have an answer....

Loaded

OK CAN WE.............
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2005, 07:40:07 PM »

Quote from: Death.Wish
Actually, we have six server admins.  Programmer and Sheep have full powers because their name is on the contract.  Then we have four other assistant admins that ALMOST have full power.  It' just like the forum....  Matt and Steve have full power while I have ALMOST full power.  We just started this stuff about a week ago.  Also, the server isn't my responsiblity.  I take care of the forum while the server admins do their job.  So, I guess we finally have an answer....

Isn't this your clan business? If you were in this clan and posting this stuff over there I would be far from happy with you.

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
OK CAN WE.............
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2005, 08:11:53 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Loaded
Isn't this your clan business? If you were in this clan and posting this stuff over there I would be far from happy with you.

This is only public info.....anyon e with an account could look and see this stuff.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
OK CAN WE.............
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2005, 08:54:27 PM »

Give us some time I am working on something.

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
OK CAN WE.............
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2005, 09:22:46 PM »

I don't mean to sound like a dick... well, actually I do. But WHY would we do anything for them again? I think I missed it... I know you just like to help people Bone, but you do realize that of the ONLY 4 people we have banned, 3 of them are DOA right? Why would you do them any favors?

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
OK CAN WE.............
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2005, 10:08:42 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Ins4n3
I don't mean to sound like a dick... well, actually I do. But WHY would we do anything for them again? I think I missed it... I know you just like to help people Bone, but you do realize that of the ONLY 4 people we have banned, 3 of them are DOA right? Why would you do them any favors?

Yes, I realize that.  So, you don't have to have to think about it Bone.  I guess we could do something else.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
OK CAN WE.............
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2005, 11:04:32 PM »

Vash, why does your *MAFIA* profile say you were born March 21, 1981,
but your [DOA] profile says you were born November 11, 1993...
« Last Edit: June 23, 2005, 11:34:11 PM by *MAFIA* Beetlejuice »

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
OK CAN WE.............
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2005, 12:05:04 AM »

Well I am only considering it because of death wish if it was any other way I would say hell no.

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
OK CAN WE.............
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2005, 12:08:55 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Bonehead
Well I am only considering it because of death wish if it was any other way I would say hell no.

Yay!  That means I'm special.:D  Thank you for the consideration of letting us borrow it.  Though, I think we could work something out without bothering you with it.  I wouldn't want to give you guys any hassle without need.  I love you guys too much.;)

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
OK CAN WE.............
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2005, 12:25:52 AM »

Okay death wish contact me thru pm from now on this topic is closed

Closed

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 28 queries.