*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 03, 2024, 03:58:42 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: I hope you are not unhappy!!!  (Read 4871 times)

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
I hope you are not unhappy!!!
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2005, 06:17:02 AM »

I just dont know what to say...I hope that isn't true snake, but if it is, I thought we hade a good friendship.

Thanks blacksheep for the post.

This will now be closed its point was made and read.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2005, 10:51:59 AM »

In light of some new information I am going to reopen this to see where it goes.

Billy Rubin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • 3v0
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2005, 11:12:15 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Bonehead
I just dont know what to say...I hope that isn't true snake, but if it is, I thought we hade a good friendship.

Thanks blacksheep for the post.

This will now be closed its point was made and read.

Wow, Bonehead, you shouldn't thank him, that post blacksheep made is bullshit. Whether it was the person who sent it to him that altered it, or Blacksheep himself, thats not the way it was. As Ins4n3 posted, Snake's original post said the "3" fucktards. Bonehead was not of of them. This is someone's sick idea of a joke...trying to cause issues between people they don't know. As the person who has been beside Snake through this whole thing, I just wanna back him up by saying he has never said a bad word about you Bone...for fuck sakes he still calls you daddy! I hope this helps clear this shit up a little. Us Canadians love you Bone *hugs* *kisses*

Snake Pliskin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Thx
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2005, 11:16:04 AM »

Thank-you for reopening this thread daddy......... ........... now lets see what the big mouth FUCKTARD Blacksheep has to say for himself....... ....  as I'm sure it won't be much cause all he is; is mouth.

BTW: Maybe nexttime try fuckin with people that don't accually talk to each other......... ........ all you did was make yourself look stupid here BlackCUNT.   :002: Times a tickin on that bet bitch ........... put your money where your mouth is............ ..........

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2005, 12:20:09 PM »

Well I would hope not I mean snake is a big sexy canadian and deserves all my love I mean where would he be if it wasn't for me calling him a sexy canadian beast?

HaVoK

• Forum Member
  • Gone
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2005, 12:46:24 PM »

This thread is pointless and won't get anywhere/do anything.  Snake has left Mafia and obviously won't be coming back since certain people are still here that he doesn't get along with, and philosophies are always going to be different.  How about everyone drops all of this stupid crap and just plays bf1942 and other games again?  Sounds good?  GOOD.

I have nothing against any of you guys, the only one I don't like is Laaz.  I'm not too happy about the way you guys left, but now that it's done, nothing can be done to turn the clocks back.  I'm tired of all this pointless arguments that will go no where, and that is why these forums are stupid and pointless to even come to anymore.

EVERYONE GROW UP.

[DOA] Snuffles

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2005, 01:36:39 PM »

Yea, grow up, and go pray that Santa doesnt give you coal for christmas for being idiots.  Im banning you all from replying to this thread.

!ban .all

there.. now go play a game..

*MAFIA* LAAZ

« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2005, 01:59:15 PM »

Quote from: Billy Rubin
Wow, Bonehead, you shouldn't thank him, that post blacksheep made is bullshit. Whether it was the person who sent it to him that altered it, or Blacksheep himself, thats not the way it was. As Ins4n3 posted, Snake's original post said the "3" fucktards. Bonehead was not of of them. This is someone's sick idea of a joke...trying to cause issues between people they don't know. As the person who has been beside Snake through this whole thing, I just wanna back him up by saying he has never said a bad word about you Bone...for fuck sakes he still calls you daddy! I hope this helps clear this shit up a little. Us Canadians love you Bone *hugs* *kisses*

Yep billy is right it said 3 fucktards, bonie comes on our forums and has posted some 3 times and snake is always the 1st to reply with something nice all the time, someone just fucking ban that fag sheep hes just like a woman, i wish i could just beat his ass if he lived right next to me

[DOA] Programmer_One

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2005, 02:28:32 PM »

Laaz wears a red thong every Tuesday.

(I bet you thought your secret was safe with me, huh? I think not!)

*MAFIA* LAAZ

« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2005, 02:34:30 PM »

hehehe how embarrassing :" btw did tanya tell u jk jk dont fucking hack me genius

[DOA] Snuffles

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2005, 02:37:54 PM »

GO GET HIM P1.. i mean, i insulted  Tanya and i got murdered.  Kill Laaz!!

[DOA] Programmer_One

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2005, 02:39:41 PM »

Quote from: LAAZT1K420
hehehe how embarrassing :" btw did tanya tell u jk jk dont fucking hack me genius

Lol its ok. I only deal in [COLOR="Red"]COLD VICIOUS BLOOD![/COLOR] HAHAHAHA.

RAWR MOTHERFARKER!

*MAFIA* LAAZ

demonic dog
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2005, 02:43:31 PM »

Lol those dogs look all nice and fancy but are some mean mada fakas looks like a fucking demonic dog

Loaded

« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2005, 02:52:51 PM »

Just like DOA to spam a thread hoping it would close to stop their dickhead Blacksheep from losing face.

[DOA] Programmer_One

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2005, 02:53:48 PM »

Quote from: LAAZT1K420
Lol those dogs look all nice and fancy but are some mean mada fakas looks like a fucking demonic dog

Tools of Satan.

They look cute, fluffy and adorable, but they'll RIP YOUR FUCKING HEART OUT THE FIRST CHANCE THEY GET!

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 28 queries.