*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 05, 2024, 06:40:41 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: *MAFIA* members comming in without Tags  (Read 5989 times)

Boemann (nl)

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: *MAFIA* members comming in without Tags
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2007, 05:49:26 AM »

I know there are problems, but I just don't like the fact that some guy comes in here to talk shit and question what we can do on our server...

"IDK if the rules have changed since i quit, but I have noticed alot of members (*MAFIA*) comming in, talking shit under an assumed name, and pwnin as usual. but is this rule still in effect? Cause u'all dont enforce it."

Damn man, since when are you running our server? We can do what we want, whenever we want as long as it is in the rules. Maby the rules have changed, maby not, but thats *MAFIA*'s business and not yours...

Your asking about rules that apply to *MAFIA* members, and you as a non *MAFIA* shouldn't even worry about them...

So quit whining little kid and stop kissing ass ;)...

« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 05:55:32 AM by *MAFIA* Boemann (nl) »

Swampfox

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2007, 06:53:08 AM »

I am a firm believer in MAFIA rules for the clan....I do not like the fact that our members play under different names( even though I had done it in the past, I do not do it now)...I wear my tags proudly....I do not believe this is the end of MAFIA...I do believe however that it is time for the true members of our clan to step up and be counted.....I have contributed regularly to this clan since I have joined...I have watched the petty fights between members try and pull us apart to no avail...I have watched people join just to get the goodies and then leave and pass them out to non members...Well I believe all that has hurt us....We need to regroup, we need to refocus, we need to all contribute something to make this a strong clan....Those that cannot contribute monetarily need to find a way to make us stronger by using their coding skills or computer skills....I for one appreciate all that BONE has done for this clan and will not stand by and watch us fall apart....

Boemann (nl)

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2007, 07:03:30 AM »

I am a firm believer in MAFIA rules for the clan....I do not like the fact that our members play under different names( even though I had done it in the past, I do not do it now)...I wear my tags proudly....I do not believe this is the end of MAFIA...I do believe however that it is time for the true members of our clan to step up and be counted.....I have contributed regularly to this clan since I have joined...I have watched the petty fights between members try and pull us apart to no avail...I have watched people join just to get the goodies and then leave and pass them out to non members...Well I believe all that has hurt us....We need to regroup, we need to refocus, we need to all contribute something to make this a strong clan....Those that cannot contribute monetarily need to find a way to make us stronger by using their coding skills or computer skills....I for one appreciate all that BONE has done for this clan and will not stand by and watch us fall apart....
*MAFIA* used to be much more of a group back in the old days then nowadays. Though back in the old days we all played one game, and not multiple like we do now. I agree though, *MAFIA* needs to regroup.
I wear my tags proudly too, but I don't wear them all the time, but if that makes a big difference then I will leave my undercover names behind me (mostly movie characters by the way;)) and start wearing tags constantly.

*MAFIA* The Cp

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2007, 11:18:48 AM »

Well it seems mafia is finally coming to an end, it makes me sad but it was inevitable. All good things must come to an end.

Are you really meaning that ? we are not quitting that easy

*MAFIA* better than the rest !!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 11:23:30 AM by *MAFIA* The Cp »

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2007, 04:22:36 AM »

maybe we should just reban him..

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2007, 05:16:34 AM »

Remember the last time a 3VO complained about how you ran your games? They went and got outside help  to crah the game. Take care. MAFIA FOREVER!!!

Boemann (nl)

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2007, 08:00:14 AM »

Remember the last time a 3VO complained about how you ran your games? They went and got outside help  to crah the game. Take care. MAFIA FOREVER!!!
Rejoin, we want you back

-=3v0=- Adolf_1938

• Forum Member
  • Ev0 Till Death
    • View Profile
    • -=3v0=- Clan
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2007, 09:52:56 AM »

maybe we should just reban him..

Fro wht reason, im not breaking any rules? I'm being respectful, and if this isn't a big problem, all u guys have to do is close the topic or just ignore me completely. I'm not telling you what to do with your server, as I have previously stated. I'm just letting Bonehead know a major problem on ur server. IDK if u guys realize this or not, but BF 42 is 5 years old, not to mention theres better games out there. I just pay it cause its fun, and im good at it. And ppl abusing admin, doesn;t help make the game more popular.
Every time a admin comes on, starts gettin kick happy, every one leaves. Yes, they come back. But some dont. And thts where the problem is. I'm not trying to be an ass. just trying to inform. 

*MAFIA* The Cp

« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2007, 10:00:48 AM »

Fro wht reason, im not breaking any rules? I'm being respectful, and if this isn't a big problem, all u guys have to do is close the topic or just ignore me completely. I'm not telling you what to do with your server, as I have previously stated. I'm just letting Bonehead know a major problem on ur server. IDK if u guys realize this or not, but BF 42 is 5 years old, not to mention theres better games out there. I just pay it cause its fun, and im good at it. And ppl abusing admin, doesn;t help make the game more popular.
Every time a admin comes on, starts gettin kick happy, every one leaves. Yes, they come back. But some dont. And thts where the problem is. I'm not trying to be an ass. just trying to inform. 

i think it is time to shut up and close this topic what do u think about that ?
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 10:02:28 AM by *MAFIA* The Cp »

-=3v0=- Adolf_1938

• Forum Member
  • Ev0 Till Death
    • View Profile
    • -=3v0=- Clan
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2007, 11:04:35 AM »

i think it is time to shut up and close this topic what do u think about that ?

HaVoK

• Forum Member
  • Gone
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2007, 04:12:04 PM »

Okay let me put down a few things and then I think it would be appropriate to close this.

1. There is no rule against MAFIA members going under different names and then kicking someone.  You can ask who it was, but they don't HAVE to tell you who it is.
2. This is MAFIA's server.  We are the ones who make the rules and we will govern the way that we are set out to do.  You are an 3v0lution member and have your own server.  You are also a previous member who got kicked out because no one likes you.  You're not trying to "respectful", but you come in here and say that someone should be punished because someone on our server got kicked and you don't like it?
3. This is a stupid topic that would have been brought up and talked about on ventrilo.  This game is 5 years old as you say, and also "it's just a game" and shouldn't be taken seriously like you said also, so why are you complaining if you really don't care?

Well I'm done and I think this sums it up pretty well?  I'm positive you will see MAFIA in the future.  As long as you are in a server being a NOOB like usual because you suck, a MAFIA member will be there to give it to you like Bubba from jail.

Edit: Lol, Looks like someone already closed it too......

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2007, 07:07:28 PM »

Yes it was a joke what I said lol.

Boemann (nl)

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2007, 10:06:43 PM »

Then why don't you just ask brick to get your 1.6 server up and stop playing on our servers so you don't have to bitch anymore?
Ah wait, since you are not able to reply, because it is closed, I will remove the question mark ;)
Just ask Brick to get your 1.6 server up and stop playing on our servers so you don't have to BITCH all the time.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2007, 10:30:36 PM »

brick is a busy man eating them steak and tators all the time.

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 27 queries.