*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 10, 2024, 01:34:45 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Killed U Wit A VS ICEMAN  (Read 1562 times)

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Killed U Wit A VS ICEMAN
« on: August 11, 2005, 06:02:39 PM »

Iceman won... I won... pwned.

Hokay... this pussy was telling everyone how much he owned me... so we did a 1 on 1 in Berlin, no tanks, no glitching.  That was the rules.  At 9 and 0, he uses a tank, comes over, and sits in it for 8 minutes, like a pussy.  Brick declared it a DQ.  So... even after his DQ, I pwn him 1 more time, brick and mantis leave, and he doesn't fucking spawn for around 10 minutes.  Finally, I'm like fuck this shit, he was being the fucking nerd he is, sitting there saying no time limit, trying to make me leave and say "I DQed by leaving".  SURE.

Here's the screens.
http://www.elknise.tk/david/Screen08.JPG
http://www.elknise.tk/david/Screen06.JPG

I PWNED you, stop talking shit, you dqed and pussied out.
i'm joining doa;)

*MAFIA* Phantom

Killed U Wit A VS ICEMAN
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2005, 06:10:36 PM »

sounds like you got pwned iceman

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
Killed U Wit A VS ICEMAN
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2005, 06:12:51 PM »

I'll fight next time...

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Killed U Wit A VS ICEMAN
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2005, 07:17:35 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Phantom
sounds like you got pwned iceman

lol, I know you all are kidding, but its getting on my nerves...

Deathwish --- yeah, its a lot of fun!  Un-modded maps, with some rules, 1 on 1, even if you aren't playing it's fun to watch!  oh yeah, and just PM an admin to get you into the scrim channel.

Killed U Wit A

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Killed U Wit A VS ICEMAN
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2005, 03:08:34 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ICEMAN
Iceman won... I won... pwned.

Hokay... this pussy was telling everyone how much he owned me... so we did a 1 on 1 in Berlin, no tanks, no glitching.  That was the rules.  At 9 and 0, he uses a tank, comes over, and sits in it for 8 minutes, like a pussy.  Brick declared it a DQ.  So... even after his DQ, I pwn him 1 more time, brick and mantis leave, and he doesn't fucking spawn for around 10 minutes.  Finally, I'm like fuck this shit, he was being the fucking nerd he is, sitting there saying no time limit, trying to make me leave and say "I DQed by leaving".  SURE.

Here's the screens.
http://www.elknise.tk/david/Screen08.JPG
http://www.elknise.tk/david/Screen06.JPG

I PWNED you, stop talking shit, you dqed and pussied out.

hmm.... i think i remember a INFANTRY ONLY match and someone just had to use an apc for there ninth kill. hmm..... looks like someone else lost first.

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Killed U Wit A VS ICEMAN
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2005, 03:13:48 PM »

zomg you fucking nerd... even if I got DQ'd for using the APC gun... that was after you DQ'd on the tank.  My 10th kill was with the APC gun, and you can clearly see... from the pic... that it was 0-9 when you used that tank.  I did drive the APC over and blew your ass up when you walked by it... exp packs... as my 4th or 5th kill... but that isn't USING it directly.

Either way you want to put it... I pwned you 10-0, or you DQ'd at 9-0...  The score doesn't lie.

Killed U Wit A

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Killed U Wit A VS ICEMAN
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2005, 03:29:09 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ICEMAN
zomg you fucking nerd... even if I got DQ'd for using the APC gun... that was after you DQ'd on the tank.  My 10th kill was with the APC gun, and you can clearly see... from the pic... that it was 0-9 when you used that tank.  I did drive the APC over and blew your ass up when you walked by it... exp packs... as my 4th or 5th kill... but that isn't USING it directly.

Either way you want to put it... I pwned you 10-0, or you DQ'd at 9-0...  The score doesn't lie.

ok maybe you did hear the first time. the apc kill was number 9. i used the tank because you used the apc. once again kill # 9 was with the apc.

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Killed U Wit A VS ICEMAN
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2005, 04:29:05 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Killed U Wit A
ok maybe you did hear the first time. the apc kill was number 9. i used the tank because you used the apc. once again kill # 9 was with the apc.

maybe you didn't hear me the first time.  Kill #10 was with the APC... Any way you look at it from what actually happened, I pwned you... now accept your loss...  stop telling people you own Iceman (when you clearly don't)... and move on.

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 28 queries.