*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 21, 2024, 07:30:04 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: CAMPER JU88 !  (Read 7221 times)

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
Re: CAMPER JU88 !
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2007, 05:19:46 PM »

i'm going to fuck a apple pie, boner adviced me, he normally fucks strawberrycake s, but he gave some good tips
Wow a quadruple post......your my new hero.

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2007, 05:26:27 PM »

Oh hell pawpaw is gonna have a heart attack lol......

Loaded

« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2007, 05:33:43 PM »

Instead of telling him to STFU you can always just explain the situation.  I guess all that talk of Hellraiser flaming out on people was good for him but not for you.

Back off... You were not in the game watching him chat every 2 seconds over it.

how could he know it was you loaded ? He just made a post about this cuz he wanted to tell us somebody got the ju88, probably he didnt know you got it and that orher plar got it, so he thought that guyt just got it out from the hangar.

Yes he knew it was me in the 88 and that I lost it by being killed by the AA. No... Read his 1st again and my 1st you as well... Your spam post will be deleted.

Calm down, good grief!

You should talk... There isn't a game that you have played (that I have been on with you) that you haven't threaded to kick because some players isn't do what you like.

Don't listen to these fucks ricardo, just next time you get camped like that spawn else where and don't ask admins for anything otherwise they'll just tell you to stfu.

Like right now, you STFU.

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2007, 06:03:19 PM »

how could he know it was you loaded ? He just made a post about this cuz he wanted to tell us somebody got the ju88, probably he didnt know you got it and that orher plar got it, so he thought that guyt just got it out from the hangar.
Nah Stimphy, I was in game with Loaded and he made tons of kills with the bomber while Ricardo was in the server, Ricardo started complaining straight away when KGB picked up loaded's bomber after he lost it. I also said to Ricardo that it's within the rules for another player to pick up a MAFIA modded item when its been dropped legitimately through a kill, an so forth. But he kept whining, so I can see how Loaded is slightly pissed, seeing Ricardo made a thread about it after Loaded and myself both tried explaining it to him in game. As mentioned 4 times in this thread LOL all he needed to do was spawn someplace different if he was getting owned or switch teams.

*MAFIA* Phantom

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2007, 06:32:43 PM »

Back off... You were not in the game watching him chat every 2 seconds over it.

Yes he knew it was me in the 88 and that I lost it by being killed by the AA. No... Read his 1st again and my 1st you as well... Your spam post will be deleted.

You should talk... There isn't a game that you have played (that I have been on with you) that you haven't threaded to kick because some players isn't do what you like.

Like right now, you STFU.

what fucking idiot made this douche head? oh....righttt. ....nm

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2007, 06:45:00 PM »

Is that to me fuckpoo, I hope not. I will have to cry and slit my wrist.

*MAFIA* Phantom

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2007, 06:55:09 PM »

Is that to me fuckpoo, I hope not. I will have to cry and slit my wrist.

no babe, i was referring to myself. lol

Mean Green

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Adventures of MG not letting it go
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2007, 06:56:09 PM »

No one is disputing your claim..just the manner in which you are making it.  I have threatened to kick people for glitching with the flag in Bob...but always with a smile and a thank you.  It is much easier to request with sugar than demand with salt.....

LOVE YOU>>>>>>>   ;D

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2007, 07:02:17 PM »

He actually did both (tell him stfu AND explained).  I wouldn't compare Loaded flaming to Hellraiser.  A little flame could be good every now and then.
  What the hell does that mean?  I don't flame!!!  All this is, is someone is to immature and doesn't think the rules apply, or they don't know the rules and are trying to be tough because they got tags on.  And I am not talking about Loaded.  If you freaking die in the game then you die.  If you get owned, then you get owned.  Suck it up and don't freaking cry about it.  Wow, this whole ordeal could have been ended with Ricardo pming Loaded, but I guess he just wanted everyone to see how much of a crybaby he is.  From what Loaded and Dune said, Ricardo was warned, but just didn't listen.  End of story.  Ricardo, just deal with it!

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2007, 07:06:37 PM »

Ok fuckpoo, I put my razor away, Sex?

*MAFIA* OUTLAW

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Deus Absconditus
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2007, 07:47:00 PM »

LOL...I've never seen so many "fuck's" posted in a thread.  Ricardo why would you complain about getting owned in a NO RULES sever??? Just leave the game or switch teams if it comes down to it.

*MAFIA* Ricardo

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2007, 12:30:59 AM »

Nah Stimphy, I was in game with Loaded and he made tons of kills with the bomber while Ricardo was in the server, Ricardo started complaining straight away when KGB picked up loaded's bomber after he lost it. I also said to Ricardo that it's within the rules for another player to pick up a MAFIA modded item when its been dropped legitimately through a kill, an so forth. But he kept whining, so I can see how Loaded is slightly pissed, seeing Ricardo made a thread about it after Loaded and myself both tried explaining it to him in game. As mentioned 4 times in this thread LOL all he needed to do was spawn someplace different if he was getting owned or switch teams.

Dune Surfer you is bad.
I did not cry and when KBG  ace kill me ok 1.2.3. After it is too. I could not play. I did not want to change teams because that shows that you are a coward… And all times to be made insult you to think that it is well? I play, One me insult (Racist), the KGB ace to pose his aunt to camp. I could nothing make. So dune conceal when it is you who makes you fuck all times... :-\ :-\

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2007, 12:40:30 AM »

Dune Surfer you is bad.
I did not cry and when KBG  ace kill me ok 1.2.3. After it is too. I could not play. I did not want to change teams because that shows that you are a coward… And all times to be made insult you to think that it is well? I play, One me insult (Racist), the KGB ace to pose his aunt to camp. I could nothing make. So dune conceal when it is you who makes you fuck all times... :-\ :-\

What the hell did you say.  You are french so everyone already knows you are a coward.  Stop with the racist shit.  Whenever someone says something you don't like you call them racist.  It just shows your immaturity.  Grow up kid. 
« Last Edit: December 01, 2007, 12:59:49 AM by *MAFIA* Hellraiser »

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2007, 12:58:48 AM »

What the hell did you say.  Stop with the racist shit.  Whenever someone says something you don't like you call them racist.  It just shows your immaturity.  Grow up kid. 

wow...you are one to talk about immaturity.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2007, 01:01:09 AM »

wow...you are one to talk about immaturity.
  Are you still around?  Why don't you do us all a favor and quit life as well.

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 28 queries.