*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 14, 2024, 12:43:07 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: swifty is a nigger  (Read 5033 times)

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
swifty is a nigger
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2006, 05:27:32 PM »

Pat reopened it bonehead, and as for the TTS.  YOU DID IT ABOUT 100 TIMES YOU FUCKING IDIOT.  Everyone was complaining.  There is no reason everyone on vent has to suffer because your bored.  I said please stop, because you had 2 clients connected under different names.  I said again to stop, you responded by TTS'ing Swifty is a nigger or somthing to that effect.  What do you expect me to do.  Ill kick you again if you do about 1000 tts's  its annoying and noone wants to hear it.  Its easy for you to do since you dont have to listen to it but its mine, and everyone elses job as vent admin to prevent annoying fucktards from ruining it.  If you simply STOPPED TTS'ing nothing would have happened and then you have the nerve to kick me back?  Is this the third grade?  And if you have any questions about this incident bonehead, I PM'd you before I did anything.

" MY       NAME      IS               S W I F T Y            AND          I'M          A         NIGGER "
« Last Edit: March 31, 2006, 08:10:44 AM by *MAFIA* PRO HELI M@NKIE »

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 30 queries.