*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 07, 2024, 02:39:31 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Just Wanted to get something clear...  (Read 4458 times)

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Just Wanted to get something clear...
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2005, 08:53:52 PM »

I concur........ .............. ........

Snake Pliskin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2005, 06:16:28 AM »

Quote from: Blacksheep_1
Got a bet for you guys...
how long will that stupid ass clan last.  I already know of a few people who have left it and are really pissed at them.

I give it less than a month before it starts to crumble and they come begging to rejoin mafia again.   Three months and people will say "what was the name of that clan again?[/color]

How much do you want to bet there Black??? Oh yeah and who left ? :002:

*MAFIA* LAAZ

« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2005, 06:23:05 AM »

Got a bet for you guys...
how long will that stupid ass clan last.  I already know of a few people who have left it and are really pissed at them.

I give it less than a month before it starts to crumble and they come begging to rejoin mafia again.   Three months and people will say "what was the name of that clan again?[/color]

Why do u have to stir shit up, this really has nothing to do with u so please butt the fuck out, instead of trying to talk shit, why dont make sure ur keeping everyone happy over at DOA..

Blacksheep_1

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2005, 07:28:39 AM »

Hey lazzy dont you know the first rule to an arguement is ...   "if you loose your temper... you lost!".   Guess what? you lost.

Snake...  sure if you want to have a bet... no problem.  To have a good clan is simple and you need a few things which I know you guys don't have.

• Honor
    • Integrity
    • Loyalty
    [/color]

It is just a matter of time before you start to piss off each other and start crying again.  Anyone who follows a little leader that shuts down websites and send viruses to other members computers is doomed for failure.  I guess he has Napolean's disease.

*MAFIA* LAAZ

« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2005, 07:30:05 AM »

Hey lazzy dont you know the first rule to an arguement is ...   "if you loose your temper... you lost!".   Guess what? you lost.

Snake...  sure if you want to have a bet... no problem.  To have a good clan is simple and you need a few things which I know you guys don't have.
      Honor
      Integrity
      Loyalty[/list][/b][/color]

It is just a matter of time before you start to piss off each other and start crying again.  Anyone who shuts down websites and send viruses to members computers is doomed for failure.

I dont care about an online arguement, all im saying is relax man let us do our shit, u worry about ur own clan trust me.......and relax on insane eh?

Felonious

• Forum Member
        • View Profile
      « Reply #20 on: December 05, 2005, 09:22:50 AM »

ROFL honor hahah     I have had more problems with mafians being rude fuckmarks than pubbers. Integrity YOU ADMINS KICK FOR NO REASON LIE CHANGE THEIR NAMES AND KICK FOR NO REASON!!!
      LOYALTY ROFLCOPTER 15 PEO0PLE JUST LEFT FOR THE ABOVE MENTIONED REASONS.
      Your post, much like you is lame, and incorrect.

Snake Pliskin

• Forum Member
        • View Profile
      « Reply #21 on: December 05, 2005, 09:33:10 AM »

• Honor
        • Integrity
        • Loyalty
        [/color]

It is just a matter of time before you start to piss off each other and start crying again.  Anyone who follows a little leader that shuts down websites and send viruses to other members computers is doomed for failure.  I guess he has Napolean's disease.

You know …. God forbid anyone trying to do something for himself; Blacksheep? Like where did you get your start; or Daddy, I am sure DOA was not your first clan and if it was where did it start. I do believe Daddy came from UG.  As far Ins4n3; if you have a problem with him take it up with him.  So now this whole thing about wining or loosing an argument, sounds to me you’re the one that has gotten upset so I guess that means you lost, I mean if that’s what this is all about.  Just something I noticed correct me if I am wrong. :002:

Blue Dun

• Forum Member
          • View Profile
        Hey Guys
        « Reply #22 on: December 05, 2005, 10:52:04 AM »

I hope all you guys work out your differences because I like all of you although Pat's "OWNED" got a little annoying and I never agreed that a maxed 255 kill score was rightly earned from a glitch, anyone can do that if they have that advantage.
        Personally the only thing I don't agree with is wrecking someone's server. The rest of the stuff is just a matter that can be worked out.
        Even though I joined DOA I have nothing against *MAFIA* or it's members and I still consider them friends. I hope the restructuring works out.  From what I've been involved in in DOA I can see that keeping clan members happy is a monumental task and I wish you all the best of luck.

SuprMusclyKillerSmurf

• Forum Member
          • View Profile
        « Reply #23 on: December 05, 2005, 11:09:42 AM »

wuts DOA's site?

Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers...For this you know, that no fornicator, unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, has any inheritance

*MAFIA* LAAZ

« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2005, 11:27:48 AM »

Quote from: Snake Pliskin
        You know …. God forbid anyone trying to do something for himself; Blacksheep? Like where did you get your start; or Daddy, I am sure DOA was not your first clan and if it was where did it start. I do believe Daddy came from UG.  As far Ins4n3; if you have a problem with him take it up with him.  So now this whole thing about wining or loosing an argument, sounds to me you’re the one that has gotten upset so I guess that means you lost, I mean if that’s what this is all about.  Just something I noticed correct me if I am wrong. :002:

The man is crazy snake / And to u Queersheep most of ur members want to join US or Mafia fucking idiot what are u going to say now, dont u get it no one wants to be in your clan u fucking Pediphile bitch that bans anyone who quits, im just laughing at all ur dumb posts go ahead old man say another stupid thing make yourself look like an ass again. Btw make sure YOUR members have......

Honor
              Integrity
              Loyalty

Before u post about it u fucking Queer, keep thinking they do niggs hahahaha
        « Last Edit: December 05, 2005, 12:26:34 PM by *MAFIA* LAAZ »

Swifty

• Forum Member
          • View Profile
        « Reply #25 on: December 05, 2005, 06:56:54 PM »

Okay causing strife and disrespecting people will just get your ass in trouble here so I'm going to warn you once.  As for Bone being in UG, your an idiot, if you were here as long as me you'd know that.  But you Ins4n3 and half that clan, are on a power trip I can guarentee wont last long.  Lets see them all fight for who has the most power and whos opinion is right.  It is neither MAFIA or DOA's concern any longer.  As a senior member of MAFIA I am damn glad those who left did.  As I said "Good ridense to bad rubish, get rid of the bad let the new in"  now we have to move on... I think MAFIA will be better because of it.  Now we know who is loyal and who is trustworthy.  Lots of things go into making a sucessful clan behind the scenes and I'm sure bone and steve know what I am saying.  You need friends, loyalty, integrity, time, money and effort.  And when your incharge you still must be humble.  Your welcome to showcase your opinions but not when the only goal is to cause problems.  And Laz, anyone who wants to join "Your Clan" who wasnt a part of the ignorant scheming to begin with is simply pathetic.  Guess what man! You can have em! I sure as hell dont want them and neither does any other MAFIA member.  Everyone has there differences and I dont think I should have to log onto this fucking soap opera everyday and see them.  So Basically your all wrong execpt blacksheep on what you need for a clan and guess what this tread is?

CLOSED
        « Last Edit: December 05, 2005, 07:02:58 PM by Swifty »

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 28 queries.