*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 03, 2024, 08:32:31 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Mafia referrals  (Read 1415 times)

*MAFIA* [StimPH]

Mafia referrals
« on: February 04, 2006, 03:56:14 PM »

why does the number of the referrals getting more and more, nearly nobody will be able to join mafia. 28 februari you just neede 3 refers to get in MAFIA and now a week later you need 4 (YES 4) referrals more. maybe you guys want it like this but i think its a little bit much. I know you dont want any n00bs in the clan but with 3 or 4 referals im sure the one you refered aint be a noob.
And.... i'm just asking myself i dont want to make it a problem

))))) YODA (((((

Mafia referrals
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2006, 04:01:56 PM »

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"][FONT="Impact"]if i was on [FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="6"][COLOR="Olive"]*MAFIA*[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]I WOULD PROBIBLY HAVE 4-5[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Mafia referrals
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2006, 04:03:33 PM »

Quote from: ))))) YODA (((((
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"][FONT="Impact"]if i was on [FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="6"][COLOR="Olive"]*MAFIA*[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]I WOULD PROBIBLY HAVE 4-5[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

uhh no you wouldent i doubt you would get one its now 7 referals..

Receive 7 referrals from *MAFIA* Members (at least 3 must be from Admins).

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Mafia referrals
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2006, 04:15:41 PM »

We have 35 members.  If you cannot get to know 7 of us well and get referred (thats 1/5 of us, 20%), then you don't belong here.  We encourage a friendly atmosphere where everyone gets along and knows each other well (for the most part).  

[COLOR="Magenta"]Sorry, but this is CLOSED[/COLOR]

*MAFIA* Phantom

Mafia referrals
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2006, 04:15:53 PM »

milky forgot to mention that you also need to get a bottle of cambodian breast milk if you want to get referred.

EDIT: don't know if you closed this thread or not beetle cuz I was making a reply the same time you were

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 27 queries.