*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 19, 2024, 12:28:10 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Sorry  (Read 3602 times)

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
Re: Sorry
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2008, 04:21:33 AM »

cya jordan :)
Hey now we might have room for Ricardo. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHHA , FUCKING LOSER!!!!!

gmc

• Forum Member
  • Whats Reading?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2008, 04:43:57 AM »

Then why don't you wear the sig there nigger???????

Good Question. I use my computer strictly for gaming. I use my Ipod touch for forums, myspace, ECT. When I remember one of these days I will upload it on the forum.
This post was 100% pure spam.

Pepper

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2008, 02:29:14 PM »

hmm blackout.... Ive known u for a very long time and I'm sad to see that u walked out the moment u got in mafia... look at me i didn't even make it in i don't think u know how good this is theres never a dull moment. Ur just ganna throw all it away? i know i posting this a little late but i was camping for 3 days and having fun missing finals. so i hope u see this, anyways if ur relay sorry for leaving y don't u tell them ur not ganna be on and stuff that u cant make the commitment and say don't remove me from the members list... I'm not saying Ur ditching but it also seams weird that after everything Ive said u are ganna mod a server but cant even tell a clan Ur not even able to post 1 a month...
   o well from what Ive known u are fritzzy and i hope u come back here to this forum and come them to all the ppl that want u back because u made it to the top and Ur ganna walk off it just because u hit a bump?     fuck! some times i got to run away from home for a coup0Le of days because my mom gets so fucking bitchy yelling at me picking me up and slamming me on the floor saying eat Ur food or something fucking crazy stupid shit... and yea i know sounds weird coming me right? well that's because I'm used to it... listen don't go lifes like a Bonner long and hard this clan re vols around kicking it back and forgeting Ur problems at lest for me. weather I'm in it or not I'm still close to the ppl that are happy to have me as a friend.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 02:30:55 PM by Pepper »

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2008, 01:09:38 AM »

hmm blackout.... Ive known u for a very long time and I'm sad to see that u walked out the moment u got in mafia... look at me i didn't even make it in i don't think u know how good this is theres never a dull moment. Ur just ganna throw all it away? i know i posting this a little late but i was camping for 3 days and having fun missing finals. so i hope u see this, anyways if ur relay sorry for leaving y don't u tell them ur not ganna be on and stuff that u cant make the commitment and say don't remove me from the members list... I'm not saying Ur ditching but it also seams weird that after everything Ive said u are ganna mod a server but cant even tell a clan Ur not even able to post 1 a month...
   o well from what Ive known u are fritzzy and i hope u come back here to this forum and come them to all the ppl that want u back because u made it to the top and Ur ganna walk off it just because u hit a bump?     fuck! some times i got to run away from home for a coup0Le of days because my mom gets so fucking bitchy yelling at me picking me up and slamming me on the floor saying eat Ur food or something fucking crazy stupid shit... and yea i know sounds weird coming me right? well that's because I'm used to it... listen don't go lifes like a Bonner long and hard this clan re vols around kicking it back and forgeting Ur problems at lest for me. weather I'm in it or not I'm still close to the ppl that are happy to have me as a friend.
To late he is REMOVED and this thread is Closed

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 28 queries.