*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 03, 2024, 10:31:34 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: DOA Website & Forums == Not  (Read 4255 times)

[DOA] Programmer_One

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
DOA Website & Forums == Not
« on: April 07, 2005, 12:28:52 AM »

Now, I know you don't care about anything related to DOA because of all the glue you people snort, but I'd like to mention that we kicked out the guy who has set up a website and forums for us. This means we no longer have a website or forum. Why did we kick this person out? Well my dear laddy, he was a retarded monkey testicle.

This dude...is almost as retarded as somebody who is really retarded. He says things left and right about how he can h4x the gibson. He told us he is writing a game hack that will break into remote manager and disable punk buster by stealing the password to it *magically*. He was telling us how he hacked YOUR server and got a hold of Bonehead's password and he was able to download all the hacks you guys use. However, this is all probably a hefty helping of bullshit. He said that it is EASY for him to hack up your 128bit SSL encryption that you all apparantly use. Finally I just wanted to prove how stupid he is and asked him what header file would somebody include in a simple networking application if you were coding it in C or C++ in Win32...well, thats where he simply went dead silent (winsock.h or winsock2.h btw)

Anyway, I suggest you ban this fucker from your forums BEFORE HE HACKS YOUR MOTHER'S UNDERPANTS OMG! :P

(Oh, he also sucks at Battlefield)

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2005, 01:16:39 AM »

Ban this guy that really tells us allot lol maybe a name?

*MAFIA* Phantom

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2005, 01:19:29 AM »

lmao nice programmer. Yea that guy Arch Angel came on to ventrilo today when just me and crazy s were in there. EDITED: Correction, he said DOA got the password. END OF EDIT/ And then he mentioned if there was any chance of him joining mafia, I got a good laugh out of that.

Loaded

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2005, 09:54:18 AM »

Programmer One... I am not knocking what you had for a site, BUT... What would be the big deal to make your own and the same type of system you had? It seems to me you could handle it with no problem.

[DOA] Programmer_One

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2005, 12:16:22 PM »

Yeah, I could easily make a website and a forum for us, but making it isn't a problem.

I currently have 2 servers, but they are strictly for hosting our company's websites. I don't want to put anything clan related on a business server because I don't want people playing on my game server to even TRY and mess around with it if they were to get angry for some reason.

Free web hosts generally suck because of their limitations, and I don't want to spend a whole lot of money on something that does not yield any return. I am still looking at options.

EDIT: LOL OMFG I ACCIDENTLY POSTED ARCH ANGLE'S CD KEY HASH OMFG LOLOLOL:
10347b7cf7b054 b16057c5313a67 d55a
« Last Edit: April 07, 2005, 12:32:34 PM by [DOA] Programmer_One »

phil

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2005, 01:02:20 PM »

wat was the main point he was kicked

Loaded

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2005, 01:10:24 PM »

I have had his key for a very LONG time.

Blacksheep_1

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2005, 04:39:06 PM »

he was kicked for being a retard...  for lying all the time...  trying to solicite monies from other clan members..  for jibbering obsenities all the time..   for trying to get into other people's servers and attempting to hack them... yours mainly.   For giving out bonehead password which was uncool..  he said it was.. "leetpwn"..    For being a reall pain in the ass asking that he not use other ppl's forum's to vent his frustrations..   ie yours..  to be repsectful of other clans..    and not to be an immature little boy...

we are very embarassed to have him apart of DOA....  it just took us a few weeks to realize it..

Delta Lucas

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2005, 04:59:02 PM »

well thats a complete load of shit, u didnt kick me out u liaing mother fucker! i fucking left since ur a bunch of pussys. and cant hack it. so fucking grow up, or do u have to lie to make ur self look good? like shit, after i left and closed down the board u went and stole my template for the forum. LMAO fuck tard. make ur own. oww wait ur to fucking stupid to make ur own arnt u faggot

Delta Lucas

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2005, 05:02:01 PM »

and wtf, trying to take money! LOL wat fucking money. the paypal account wasnt even mine, it was going to be programmer 1 mother fucker. if anything ur the lieing fuck. and guess wat fuck tard that aint my cd hash. so u can go blow ur self. i dont ven c y mafia even bothers allowing u to take up space on there site for ur gay ass posts. like fuck all u do is lie on here

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2005, 05:22:54 PM »

Lol ah fuck me the doa drama :D

Billy Rubin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • 3v0
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2005, 05:36:54 PM »

No kidding Bone, it's like a frickin soap opera. He lied to me, and he stole from him, and everyone is cheating on everyone, and since the website creator has been banned, mafia forum is the local hangout (actually nvm it always has been)
I think they should all be taken out and pwned like bonehead's cats so we don't have to read this garbage anymore....k maybe not everyone, but at least archangel and jason :)

TagS

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2005, 05:50:44 PM »

ok im not an admin or anything but i would like to ask doa to stop posting here its really pissin me off and i dont care about anything yall have to say

someday youll be as cool as me!

Loaded

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2005, 06:14:43 PM »

No we can't do that... This is cool to watch someone else fight... Let me go and watch the show.

EDIT...

Quote from: '[DOA
Arch Angel']guess wat fuck tard that aint my cd hash.

Aaaa yes it is your keyhash.

[DOA] Programmer_One

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2005, 06:34:02 PM »

I'm sorry Arch Angle, but you gave us all the rights to you anything you created:

Entering into this Agreement: This Clan License Agreement constitutes a valid and binding agreement between Dawn Of Atheria Clan and You, as a contributor, for the submission of work or media to the Dawn Of Atheria Clan. You must enter into this Agreement by registering in the clan as a member. Furthermore, by connecting to and (continuously) using the Dawn Of Atheria Clan server You agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement and any new versions hereof.

Electronic Signatures and Agreement(s): You acknowledge and agree that by registering in the Dawn Of Atheria clan that you show Your approval of transferring any media You created that is to be used by the Dawn Of Atheria Clan. You are entering into a legal binding contract. You hereby agree to wave any and all rights of electronic media you transferred to Dawn Of Atheria in order to enter into contracts and to join the clan as a contributor. You also agree to wave any rights to media You created for the use of by Dawn Of Atheria clan during your membership in the clan. Furthermore, You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any laws or regulations in any jurisdiction which require an original (non-electronic) signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, to the extent permitted under applicable mandatory law.

Definitions
In this Agreement the following capitalized definitions are being used, singular as well as plural.
1.0 Agreement: this Clan License Agreement, as may be renewed, modified and/or amended from time to time.
1.2 Contributor: A person that submitted work or media to the Dawn Of Atheria clan.
1.3 Clan: A non-profit online-gaming entertainment organization.
1.4 Media: Any transferable intellectually-created work.

Next time, read all the agreements.

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 28 queries.