*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 03, 2024, 05:01:16 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: fuck you misfit  (Read 9332 times)

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
fuck you misfit
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2006, 11:09:49 PM »

Rofflecakes

[TBD] General Patton

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
fuck you misfit
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2006, 02:22:02 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* KrautKiller
Ok you dick, you dont know what real pain is,  My mom died from fighting cancer for 2 years, and for those 2 years, I had to clean up the throwup that occured every hour, yes every hour.  Then 2 years ago on my birthday she passed away so dont ever say that you had it bad, ive also had 2 grandparents who were killed by a drunk driver about 3 years ago.  And then I had to see my big brother get sent to jail for breaking into drink machines, when he didnt.  So shutup you dumbass, when you actually lose something that means something to you, other than a 4 month year old sister and pets, you will actually know what a hard life is.

wow...i'm sorry to hear that...

Quote from: *MAFIA* ßlåkjáx
THANK GOD THE DAY HAS COME! Patton (possibly) going to leave us alone? Patton, i dont know why your so suprised that people hate you. I mean come on man, take a look around the forums, you will notice something, [COLOR="Red"]EVERY[/COLOR] post you ever made was stupid, worthless, and most of all, spam.  Why do you insist on making people hate you? I for one have no idea. Maybe its because you lack the little intelligence it takes to recognize the fact that you make people angry when senseless shit comes out of that pathetic piece of equipment in your skull. Then you go and try to tell someone your going to kill them? Come now man, you just dont say stupid shit like that on the internet, not making fun of your looks or anything, but shit, we've seen pictures of you. So you're not fooling anyone.  You want to continue to act like a 12 year old? Or do you want to change right here and now and apologize to those you have upset. Me included, I am giving you a second chance. So I suggest you take it. You will realize that when you respect other people and their wishes you get respect back. Its as simple as that, so what now do you have to say for yourself?

all i have to say is yeah i've been a whiney shit...i think i'll take a break from mafia for  a little while...see ya guys in a few days...hehehe

[TBD] General Patton

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
fuck you misfit
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2006, 03:28:52 AM »

Quote from: '[TBD
General Patton']wow...i'm sorry to hear that...

all i have to say is yeah i've been a whiney shit...i think i'll take a break from mafia for  a little while...see ya guys in a few days...hehehe

wow...look at the crap my brother has caused...he is never going on again, i am the REAL 15 year old patton...here is my picture,http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e388/smittygotzskillz123/GENERALPATTON.jpg

there we go...i am the mature one,trust me he will NEVER go on again

Delta Lucas

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
fuck you misfit
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2006, 04:31:24 AM »

i am betting they are the same piece of garbage

STAG

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://stupidvideos.com/video/stunts/Dungeons_and_Dragons/?c=stunts&p=16
:p
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2006, 06:56:30 AM »

he he he THE REAL PATTON looks like a silly douche

and u saved that pic name as GENERALPATTON. jpg

dumbass

Elliott Smith

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
fuck you misfit
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2006, 07:30:47 AM »

There's no such thing as a hard life.  Emotions are irrational, and you are not justified in feeling anything.  I'm going back to bed.

that was a psych by the way

[TBD] General Patton

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
fuck you misfit
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2006, 07:48:36 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* --
HOLY CRAP! I'm gone for 12 hrs and all this shit comes up.
I dont even know where to begin.....All I have to say to you Patton is Fuck you,your cats,your sister and Especially your whore of a mom.I banned you for a good goddamn reason and that reason is    

YOUR A FUCKING IDIOT

So dont come crying to me about your dead 4 month old sister( Who of which would of grown up to be a worthless slut like your mother) or some cat, Cuz I could'nt care less.Some may say i'm Harsh/vulgar/rude/ etc. And that May be
I might even be labled "Insensitive" and maybe "An asshole with no care for other peoples feelings" But Thats just who I am (To morons like you).

Have a good life.                         Pussy

i'll make sure my brother reads that...u see, i don't give a shit about the cat and we never had a sister die...i'm gonna give my brother a good beating now

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
fuck you misfit
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2006, 09:54:27 AM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAH its his brother now? that is FUCKING HILARIOUS!

[TBD] General Patton

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
fuck you misfit
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2006, 10:06:43 AM »

Quote from: Milky Way
HAHAHAHAHAHAH its his brother now? that is FUCKING HILARIOUS!

yea i gave my little bro a beating...pict ures coming soon :) (i pushed him into a thorn bush)

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
fuck you misfit
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2006, 10:12:37 AM »

Quote from: the real patton
yea i gave my little bro a beating...pict ures coming soon :) (i pushed him into a thorn bush)

yah you're a fucking liar and a pussy im sure if you even had a "brother" (LOL!!!) he would beat the fuck out of you

[TBD] General Patton

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
fuck you misfit
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2006, 10:14:51 AM »

Quote from: Milky Way
yah you're a fucking liar and a pussy im sure if you even had a "brother" (LOL!!!) he would beat the fuck out of you

like i said...picture s coming soon

*MAFIA* Phantom

fuck you misfit
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2006, 11:50:28 AM »

how about this, you and your brother go away, we don't want to see pictures...in fact we don't want to see you people ever again :) Just go walk into traffic or something.

[TBD] General Patton

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
fuck you misfit
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2006, 12:23:12 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Phantom
how about this, you and your brother go away, we don't want to see pictures...in fact we don't want to see you people ever again :) Just go walk into traffic or something.

i will tell my brother to :D

HaVoK

• Forum Member
  • Gone
    • View Profile
fuck you misfit
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2006, 12:47:56 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Phantom

Lol, agreed.

BTW....... + rep

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
fuck you misfit
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2006, 12:59:50 PM »

hmm, is it just me, or is the fake patton, and the real patton both huge faggots? must be in their genes.

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 28 queries.