*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 09, 2024, 06:11:53 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: FOXES admin abuse  (Read 11234 times)

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
FOXES admin abuse
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2008, 11:16:40 AM »

Your server's down Cheero  :confused:
  Well let's see them blame that on me too.   ::) ::)  Also, just for general knowledge, it wasn't me.  I don't know how to do that, plus I am at work.  All I have here is the internet and don't have permission to download any programs.   

Hawaii-50

• Forum Member
  • Glitching Fool
    • View Profile
FOXES admin abuse
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2008, 11:23:53 AM »

Well I noticed you didn't respond to me.  I want you to give me one instance that I was on your server and caused trouble.  I have noticed, as well as many others, that you guys check IP's and keyhashes of the good players.  I could understand it if they target just one or two people.  Once again, I respected your rules on your server under all my accounts, but yet I am still banned.  I never once started any crap.  The stuff between me and your son was just that, between us.  We have since made peace, so why can't you and I.  You say that you don't come here to flame, and I can see that.  We are all talking like adults here.  Like I have pmed you and Ricardo, I just want peace between us all.  You said it yourself, life is to short.   

See Cheero .... people can change , he's trying 2 make peace !!
 Give him another chance !!!

Cheero

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
FOXES admin abuse
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2008, 11:41:43 AM »

:laugh:

Hawaii-50

• Forum Member
  • Glitching Fool
    • View Profile
FOXES admin abuse
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2008, 11:44:29 AM »

:laugh:

Hahahahaha ..... and he laughs !!!

Was that a YES  :confused:

End

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
FOXES admin abuse
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2008, 11:59:29 AM »

I'd like to know why I'm still not unbanned.

Not being able to play on FOXES makes for a very sad and bored End. >< I'm not trying to start anything with you Cheero, I have no problem with you. All you ever do is just play and keep to yourself, and I respect that about you. But man you have to let the little personal grudge go. You banned me and my girlfriend, me because you basically told me you didn't like me, and my girlfriend because she stuck up for me after you banned me. I just want you to take a step back and ask yourself if that was immature of you or not.

Then you can get back to me.

Cheero

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
FOXES admin abuse
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2008, 12:39:00 PM »

Door is never closed completely...B ut sometimes it takes time to open...

HardCore

• Forum Member
  • <3 Techno
    • View Profile
FOXES admin abuse
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2008, 12:39:16 PM »

the way of talking sounds very nice now and i think everybody likes that  ;)

and i also have to say something about this:
@ cheero: pls unban these ppl. it just causes more and more problems and i think that´s not the way u want to go.
and also many ppl talked to me, why there´s such big admin abuse sometimes on foxes server, but no1 knows the name of the admin. every1 says "it wasn´t me", but i think we have to stand straight for what we have done, also the admin.
@ "the hacker" (sounds stupid, but nvm)
1 question: why? is it rly that fun to kill others work?
i run 2 forums myself and it´s not that easy to build it up like u want.
since mafia want´s to make peace with foxes i see no reason why the attacking should continue. but u´ll never know. maybe there r personal differences between our "lovely" hacker and a person in foxes.

~HardCore

Hawaii-50

• Forum Member
  • Glitching Fool
    • View Profile
FOXES admin abuse
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2008, 12:59:04 PM »

Door is never closed completely...B ut sometimes it takes time to open...

Ouchy ....... my foot  :'(

Cheero

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
FOXES admin abuse
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2008, 01:27:27 PM »

We have good hospital here  ;)
« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 01:29:50 PM by Cheero »

*MAFIA* Ricardo

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
FOXES admin abuse
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2008, 01:31:43 PM »

Your server's down Cheero  :confused:

It start again.

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
FOXES admin abuse
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2008, 01:47:24 PM »

We have good hospital here  ;)
Cool Cheero, glad we could work this out.

50 doesn't need a Hospital, He'll need a retirement home that takes medicare and has an Alzheimer center. :laugh:

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
FOXES admin abuse
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2008, 01:49:35 PM »

the way of talking sounds very nice now and i think everybody likes that  ;)

and i also have to say something about this:
@ cheero: pls unban these ppl. it just causes more and more problems and i think that´s not the way u want to go.
and also many ppl talked to me, why there´s such big admin abuse sometimes on foxes server, but no1 knows the name of the admin. every1 says "it wasn´t me", but i think we have to stand straight for what we have done, also the admin.
@ "the hacker" (sounds stupid, but nvm)
1 question: why? is it rly that fun to kill others work?
i run 2 forums myself and it´s not that easy to build it up like u want.
since mafia want´s to make peace with foxes i see no reason why the attacking should continue. but u´ll never know. maybe there r personal differences between our "lovely" hacker and a person in foxes.

~HardCore
  I have been trying to talk like this for sometime now.  I have pmed both Ricardo and Cheero.  I understand why Cheero banned me and for the most part, respect it.  However, me and Ricardo made peace, and I have removed all negative things towards Ricardo and France, and have not spoke negatively about either since.  Like I have stated time and time again, even before I was banned under my real name, I never started anything on Foxes server.  I enjoy it, and the map rotation, and also have a lot of friends that play on it.  I have always followed the rules.  As far as the admin abuse, I can't really say anything about it, cause I know who always banned me, Cheero.  How do I know this, after the first time I asked who did it and why, and I got the proper responce.  This has been a very nice discussion and I hope the outcome is what is best for both parties.  Also, why does everyone think that the "hacker" comes from Mafia?  There are many other clans out there that play on ya'lls server that I am sure have either been kicked or banned.  So, once again, maybe some people, not naming anyone in particular, but should look at the admin abuse. 

Waffleboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
FOXES admin abuse
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2008, 02:02:14 PM »

ROFL Hawaii  :D

Also, why does everyone think that the "hacker" comes from Mafia?

Because it happened as soon as our forum URL was posted on your shoutbox, so IMO it's safe to  say someone in mafia did it, but whatever.

Well, as some of you might know, I played bf a couple years ago, took like a 6 month break, and came back.  So I don't have all the details and never saw the animosity between the two clans build up (although I think I have a pretty good idea after reading a lot of the posts that both parties have made).  However, it is very refreshing to see intelligent conversation between both of us instead of flaming.  Personally, I think that it would be good if both of the clans reconciled with each other, but it might take some time.  As cheero said, the door is never closed, but it might take some work to get it completely open.  My advice would be to stop with all the flaming and the hacking (this does not help matters much  ;)), and maybe we could talk about possibly unbanning some people with a probation-type deal (I.E. you come with your real name, follow all the rules etc.), so we can all enjoy a great game in a friendly environment.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
FOXES admin abuse
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2008, 02:50:49 PM »

a probation-type deal (I.E. you come with your real name, follow all the rules etc.)

That's not really a deal and you can't force people to play with their real name. When we had our server running, I'm positive many of you guys came in without your real name, and we didn't care.

Seems like you don't really understand the problem. We all play by the rules on your server; it's the stuff that the admins do that piss us off. I suggest that you only give admin rights on the server to the heads/admins of your clan. Honestly, there are some ppl in the clan that can't control their power in the server.

Waffleboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
FOXES admin abuse
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2008, 03:13:07 PM »

That's not really a deal and you can't force people to play with their real name. When we had our server running, I'm positive many of you guys came in without your real name, and we didn't care.

I understand that, but still, I am merely suggesting this to build trust.

Seems like you don't really understand the problem. We all play by the rules on your server; it's the stuff that the admins do that piss us off. I suggest that you only give admin rights on the server to the heads/admins of your clan. Honestly, there are some ppl in the clan that can't control their power in the server.

Only the head and admins have server admin.  The only people (I'm almost positive) who have server admin are cheero, ricardo, myself, payne, and easycompany.  Likewise, we are the only people who have admin on the website.

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 26 queries.