*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 10, 2024, 07:21:18 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: FOXES admin abuse  (Read 11241 times)

End

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
FOXES admin abuse
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2008, 04:01:41 PM »

If you guys are the only Admins m8, maybe it's time you realized that ONE OF YOU has to be doing something wrong for all this to happen eh?

I always got along with you Waffle, one of the good FOXES, good guy, I have no problems with you. But I think it's time you realized that one of you has to be doing something wrong for all this nonsense to start eh?

Waffleboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
FOXES admin abuse
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2008, 04:29:18 PM »

If you guys are the only Admins m8, maybe it's time you realized that ONE OF YOU has to be doing something wrong for all this to happen eh?

I always got along with you Waffle, one of the good FOXES, good guy, I have no problems with you. But I think it's time you realized that one of you has to be doing something wrong for all this nonsense to start eh?

That's a fair point, but I am on all the time and have never seen someone abusing their admin.  I know the no camping thing can be hard, especially for a skilled player like you.  But, as Cheero said, our server's philosophy is to give everyone, even new players, a chance.  I guess it is hard now that Mafia no longer has a server to go to for skilled combat, but this no camping thing is pretty strict on FOXES.  One thing I sometimes do if I find myself killing someone a lot is just to let them have a second or two before you attack them.  I know it's frustrating and it kills your kill/death ratio, but it really helps other people and everyone needs to learn.  We were all noobs at some point, right?

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
FOXES admin abuse
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2008, 04:32:26 PM »

That's a fair point, but I am on all the time and have never seen someone abusing their admin.  I know the no camping thing can be hard, especially for a skilled player like you.  But, as Cheero said, our server's philosophy is to give everyone, even new players, a chance.  I guess it is hard now that Mafia no longer has a server to go to for skilled combat, but this no camping thing is pretty strict on FOXES.  One thing I sometimes do if I find myself killing someone a lot is just to let them have a second or two before you attack them.  I know it's frustrating and it kills your kill/death ratio, but it really helps other people and everyone needs to learn.  We were all noobs at some point, right?
  When I got banned it was for who I am.  I knew that from the start and that is why I didn't come in under my real name.  I enjoy your server and wish my accounts could get unbanned.  Once again, I have always respected your clans server rules, and have never been warned, kicked, or banned for that.  Just for who I am.  I like the idea of a probationary period.  Due to the fact I never broke your rules.  LOL. 

End

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
FOXES admin abuse
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2008, 04:40:57 PM »

Well either way I couldn't care any less than I do now. Wait yes I can, watch. Ok, NOW I can't care any less.

But I would really appreciate if you could lift the ban off me and my girlfriend, seeing as how we did nothing wrong. Appreciate it.

Waffleboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
FOXES admin abuse
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2008, 04:42:28 PM »

To Hell

Well, I'll have to discuss it with the other admins/head (which is rather difficult without a forum...), but I think that that might be a good idea, as long as we all follow the rules :)  Also, idk who is doing it, but it would help the process if our forum stayed up for more than a week or so, so I would appreciate it if you guys would encourage whoever is hacking it to stop.  Thanks.

To End

You'll have to talk with cheero or ricardo, I'm not in charge of unbanning.  I actually have never had to ban someone, only occasionally kick.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
FOXES admin abuse
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2008, 05:32:06 PM »

So you suggest coming in with our real names. Well you know what happens when we put our tags and names on? We get kicked.

If it's not you who is doing the kicking, then it has to be either Payne and Easycompany. I know those two get pissed off if you kill them a couple times.

Not having a forum shouldn't prevent you guys from talking. You do have a Ventrilo, don't you? Or is that left empty 24/7 since I always see Foxes people on our Vent?

I'm sure Mafia members are not the only ones you guys have done this to. Might explain why your site got hacked. And no, I did not hack it.

Waffleboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
FOXES admin abuse
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2008, 05:34:38 PM »

So you suggest coming in with our real names. Well you know what happens when we put our tags and names on? We get kicked.
I know that some of you have been banned when using your name, but this probation idea thingy would prevent you from being banned for using your name.

Not having a forum shouldn't prevent you guys from talking. You do have a Ventrilo, don't you? Or is that left empty 24/7 since I always see Foxes people on our Vent?
Yes we do, but many of us (myself included) do not yet have a mic, and on a forum you do not have to coordinate a time to meet, which is difficult because we all live in different parts of the world

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: FOXES admin abuse
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2008, 06:42:30 PM »

Although a mic is good, you cna enter into chat and type to other people.

Hawaii-50

• Forum Member
  • Glitching Fool
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2008, 08:41:36 PM »

Good 2 hear you guys working things out !!!

We were all noobs at some point, right?

I'm still a NOOB ....... just a older one now  :D

50 doesn't need a Hospital, He'll need a retirement home that takes medicare and has an Alzheimer center. :laugh:

Wait ........ what were we talking about now ? :confused: ?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 08:46:57 PM by *MAFIA* Hawaii-50 »

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2008, 10:21:59 PM »

i have always been nice to ricardo, and his dad. i bet if someone kicked or banned me from their server, ricardo or cheero would hopefully take care of the bad admin. if you show respect to people they return it :)

End

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2008, 10:25:50 PM »

That's the thing that makes me not understand why I'm banned. I never showed disrespect to anyone in Foxes, yet I was banned because they didn't like me? That bit has got me a bit confused. >_>

But I don't know, I"m sure I can work something out with Cheero, seeing as how he is the one who banned me for, and I quote, "don't appreciate you. and im not the only one !!"

Hawaii-50

• Forum Member
  • Glitching Fool
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2008, 10:44:25 PM »

if you show respect to people they return it :)

Bingo !!

jackal

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2008, 05:46:53 PM »

guss what fuck u chero and fuck u ricardo u french bastards u suck frog cock.
u noobs cant take a beating.well we all no u french cant but us english all ways have to save your ass  u cumm drinkers O0

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2008, 07:05:36 PM »

Jackal.. listen to what Bone said. Be a respectful person and it will return to you. You fuck.  ;)

jackal

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2008, 04:51:22 PM »

i will say what i like to the french frogs so stfu  O0

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 26 queries.