*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 16, 2024, 02:12:49 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: CAMPER JU88 !  (Read 7184 times)

*MAFIA* Ricardo

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
CAMPER JU88 !
« on: November 30, 2007, 12:18:08 PM »

I was playing in mafia no rule 1.6 and i see the player find the ju88.. i think that when the player who is not mafia must get out to plane but the player is KGB.. So He did the camp with the ju88,so i tell to him Stop,he had not stop.. So i wonder to Loaded to kick him... Because i can't play. and Loaded tell me 'STFU and play" but how u want that i play, when i appear,he always kill me with th ju88..I don't appreciate that loaded have do (nothing). Afther 5 min loaded kill him..but i'm not counter loaded but i think the rank up must help the at the bottom to member....

-Ricardo

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
Re: CAMPER JU88 !
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2007, 12:28:42 PM »

but i'm not counter loaded but i think the rank up must help the at the bottom to member....
wait until you are a full member then.....

As for the ju88 if they find it on the ground or kill someone in it but it doesnt blow up and lands (aa to the canopy) it has always been my understanding that they can keep it seeing as they got it fair and square.....als o because of the name of the server.... NO RULES so there shouldnt be any problems for you yet ricardo.... if he keeps killing you....hop in an aa and kill him.

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2007, 12:34:20 PM »

From what I gather you are just upset because you were getting owned.  But then again your english sucks.  So, like Maggot said, if the kid got it fair and square, freaking deal with it and stop crying.  Life is tough get a helmet.  If Loaded told you to STFU, then apparently you are not listening to what he said by posting this!!!!  So try this on, STFU and play.  How is that?  You got owned deal with it.

*MAFIA* Ricardo

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2007, 01:00:27 PM »

When i would like take AA. KGB back and shot me with ju88,and when i shot on ju88,He don't dead because the ju88 repaire auto...Now u can see...

Loaded

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2007, 01:13:37 PM »

Ricardo... Like I said in game SHUT THE FUCK UP about it. I was in the bomber, AA killed me and not the plane, KGB got the plane, used it for 3 minutes, I killed him... End of fucking story.

Posting this is 1 strike... You do know baseball right?
« Last Edit: November 30, 2007, 01:16:44 PM by *MAFIA* Loaded »

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2007, 01:29:39 PM »

Ricardo....nex t time just switch teams if you can't spawn, bide your time and own them later.

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2007, 01:50:46 PM »

I was playing in mafia no rule 1.6 and i see the player find the ju88.. i think that when the player who is not mafia must get out to plane but the player is KGB.. So He did the camp with the ju88,so i tell to him Stop,he had not stop.. So i wonder to Loaded to kick him... Because i can't play. and Loaded tell me 'STFU and play" but how u want that i play, when i appear,he always kill me with th ju88..I don't appreciate that loaded have do (nothing). Afther 5 min loaded kill him..but i'm not counter loaded but i think the rank up must help the at the bottom to member....

-Ricardo

Loaded

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2007, 02:03:44 PM »

Dune... He didn't have to spawn on the other team.

1... He was spawning at the same place, all he had to do was spawn in one of the other places.

2... I was spawning in the same spot as he was, I was killed 3 times, so it isn't as bad as he is posting.

3... I didn't here him crying that I was spawn killing the axis.

Mean Green

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Adventures of MG not letting it go
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2007, 02:05:54 PM »

Calm down, good grief!

*MAFIA* Ricardo

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile

*MAFIA* Phantom

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2007, 02:57:21 PM »

Don't listen to these fucks ricardo, just next time you get camped like that spawn else where and don't ask admins for anything otherwise they'll just tell you to stfu.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2007, 03:13:36 PM »

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
Yeah Ricardo, this is what you need to be like VV

Stop being so
« Last Edit: November 30, 2007, 03:18:02 PM by *MAFIA* ßlÃ¥kjáx »

Lightning

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2007, 04:26:18 PM »

Ricardo... Like I said in game SHUT THE FUCK UP about it. I was in the bomber, AA killed me and not the plane, KGB got the plane, used it for 3 minutes, I killed him... End of fucking story.

Posting this is 1 strike... You do know baseball right?

Instead of telling him to STFU you can always just explain the situation.  I guess all that talk of Hellraiser flaming out on people was good for him but not for you.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2007, 05:04:07 PM »

Instead of telling him to STFU you can always just explain the situation.  I guess all that talk of Hellraiser flaming out on people was good for him but not for you.
He actually did both (tell him stfu AND explained).  I wouldn't compare Loaded flaming to Hellraiser.  A little flame could be good every now and then.

*MAFIA* [StimPH]

« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2007, 05:08:55 PM »

how could he know it was you loaded ? He just made a post about this cuz he wanted to tell us somebody got the ju88, probably he didnt know you got it and that orher plar got it, so he thought that guyt just got it out from the hangar.

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 27 queries.