*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 05, 2024, 12:18:13 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Body Building Workout  (Read 4854 times)

*MAFIA* KaMiKaZe JaP

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Body Building Workout
« on: August 17, 2011, 03:34:29 PM »

http://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/4-day-power-muscle-burn-workout-split.html

If any of you are interested in not being a sack of fat, give this workout a try. I'm a week into it and so far I'm feeling the burn, a lot of burn. It's technically a workout for body builders, but hell, great results.

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Body Building Workout
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2011, 03:43:15 PM »

Take steroids.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2011, 03:44:57 PM »

Take steroids.

Have middle-aged woman fall in love with you.

Acquire currency.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2011, 05:02:35 PM »

GAYEST THREAD EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2011, 07:42:53 PM »

Have middle-aged woman fall in love with you.

Acquire currency.

????

Profit!

*MAFIA* Malbert

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2011, 10:27:12 PM »

http://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/4-day-power-muscle-burn-workout-split.html

If any of you are interested in not being a sack of fat, give this workout a try. I'm a week into it and so far I'm feeling the burn, a lot of burn. It's technically a workout for body builders, but hell, great results.
lol you are a week into it and you got great results.

Anyways make sure you eat protein after your workout Kamikaze, whether you get it in food or those protein shakes. I wouldn't totally recommend the protein shakes every workout though, most of the people who I've seen use them everyday have a bit of a temper, kinda like instead of roid rage it's protein shake rage!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

*MAFIA* KaMiKaZe JaP

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2011, 06:30:52 AM »

lol you are a week into it and you got great results.

Anyways make sure you eat protein after your workout Kamikaze, whether you get it in food or those protein shakes. I wouldn't totally recommend the protein shakes every workout though, most of the people who I've seen use them everyday have a bit of a temper, kinda like instead of roid rage it's protein shake rage!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
I usually drink a glass of milk and eat a peanut butter sandwich, those protein shakes are not my favorite.

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2011, 10:18:06 AM »

Glad you're starting to work out. Ive found it to be one of the most fun and challenging things ive ever done. If you're new to weight lifting you're better off starting with something easier. Not only is it safer for you, your body doesn't need that much volume to yield results since you're just starting out. When first starting out less is actually more and we want to avoid unnecessary overtraining.

If you're interested i will gladly write up a simpler and more effective starting routine. If you feel you can still handle more you can always add in an extra exercise or two. Just make sure you're hitting the essential lifts. Squats, Bench (i recommend dumbbell bench), deadlifts, and pullups are all amazing exercises that are absolutely needed. Combine all that with some HIIT cardio and the fat will start falling off you in no time.

As far as foods some great ones include - chicken, salmon, turkey/ground turkey, lean beef, almost all exotic meats (venison, ostrich, etc if you can get your hands on it.), tuna, almonds, greek yogurt, eggs, milk, oatmeal. I stay away from peanut butter because i know brands like skippy or peter pan are filled with extra garbage. If you can find an all natural peanut butter thats even better.

On the subject of protein shakes i personally drink 1 everyday after my workout. 2 scoops of Optimum Nutrition Whey. They most certainly do not give me rage =D. It just a great source of protein and useful if you cant meet your daily requirements through food alone. I generally aim for 150g of protein per day and without a shake that would be quite difficult. Optimum Nutrition has a ton of different flavors and the price is relatively cheap if you're interested.

There will plenty of time in the future to bang out a routine like the one you posted as long as your body is ready. Right now is the best time for you to focus on proper form so you can avoid injury in the future. If you or anyone else have questions on diet or workout routines id be more then willing to do my best to help.

Head Hunter

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2011, 10:51:44 AM »

As far as foods some great ones include - chicken, salmon, turkey/ground turkey, lean beef, almost all exotic meats (venison, ostrich, etc if you can get your hands on it.), tuna, almonds, greek yogurt, eggs, milk, oatmeal. I stay away from peanut butter because i know brands like skippy or peter pan are filled with extra garbage. If you can find an all natural peanut butter thats even better.

Listen to Milky. Last thing you want to do is injure yourself and get setback or discouraged. As for the food I agree with it all except for the milk and eggs. I'd go with Almond milk and skip the eggs all together. Then again, you aren't going to be a body builder or cage fighter so you can probably get away with it lol.

*MAFIA* KaMiKaZe JaP

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2011, 05:20:59 AM »

Glad you're starting to work out. Ive found it to be one of the most fun and challenging things ive ever done. If you're new to weight lifting you're better off starting with something easier. Not only is it safer for you, your body doesn't need that much volume to yield results since you're just starting out. When first starting out less is actually more and we want to avoid unnecessary overtraining.

If you're interested i will gladly write up a simpler and more effective starting routine. If you feel you can still handle more you can always add in an extra exercise or two. Just make sure you're hitting the essential lifts. Squats, Bench (i recommend dumbbell bench), deadlifts, and pullups are all amazing exercises that are absolutely needed. Combine all that with some HIIT cardio and the fat will start falling off you in no time.

On the subject of protein shakes i personally drink 1 everyday after my workout. 2 scoops of Optimum Nutrition Whey. They most certainly do not give me rage =D. It just a great source of protein and useful if you cant meet your daily requirements through food alone. I generally aim for 150g of protein per day and without a shake that would be quite difficult. Optimum Nutrition has a ton of different flavors and the price is relatively cheap if you're interested.

There will plenty of time in the future to bang out a routine like the one you posted as long as your body is ready. Right now is the best time for you to focus on proper form so you can avoid injury in the future. If you or anyone else have questions on diet or workout routines id be more then willing to do my best to help.
I'm in pretty good condition due to being a freerunner for a couple years, but I just started this workout because it seems more beneficial than what I used to do. Simply sharing my findings.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2011, 08:11:26 PM »

If you're looking to lose fat also, then buy some Cayenne pepper pills. Only side effect is heart burn for about a week and extremely smelly poo for a week.

IronMan

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2011, 08:59:03 PM »

Dont drink cow milk, its not made for humans. Have you ever seen an asian guy or a south american guy drink cowmilk? They dont because they are lactoseintoler ant.

Good luck Jap

Head Hunter

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2011, 10:17:38 PM »

Only side effect is heart burn for about a week and extremely smelly poo for a week.

Sounds lovely.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2011, 04:29:04 AM »

Dont drink cow milk, its not made for humans. Have you ever seen an asian guy or a south american guy drink cowmilk? They dont because they are lactoseintoler ant.

Good luck Jap
Thought they drank goat milk instead  :-\

Which is awesome for breakfast.

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 27 queries.