Forum > Flame

ExploitedNoobs.com

(1/26) > >>

Nemesis:
Congradulation s youve been "exploited" at eN! While you may think you are all "1337", youre really a bunch a skilless bitches that have to resort to all of your listed hacks to have any game. Step out into the big-bad Punkbuster world, where all the men play, and you turdburglars will get owned up like your going to at my site!

http://www.exploitednoobs.com

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice:
What, I didn't understand any of that.  The only thing I could really make out from what you said is that you are trying to tell us that you are gay?  Ok then CONGRATULATIONS to you.

Ins4n3:
I don't get it.

Nemesis:
It figures you noobs wouldnt get it. Dont get me wrong Im sure youre  good coders/hackers/etc, but you aint shit in the game.

Looking at this site, and others like DOA, you guys get pretty good k/d's ratios for the most part, but sick high scores beyond the kills. What do you noobs set it for 10 points for taking a spawn and 50 for cappin a flag?

Do you assclowns actually go out and use those hacks in other servers as well?

How is it even fun for more than a day when you have COMPLETE advantage over everyone except each other?

So when you guys do scrims, wats it just a battle of the hacks NOT skill(in-game, what its ALL about)?

Ins4n3:
I'm sorry I don't speak nigger. Could someone please clarify this nigger-babble for me?

I had a look at your site. Very... interesting. So let me get this straight. You and your buddies go around trying to "expose" cheaters/hackers? Do you realise how pathetic that is? Yes, every one of us here cheats, its stated in about 6 paragraphs on the main page of this website. What exactly is there to expose?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version