*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 03, 2024, 10:34:04 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Poll

Who do you want for the next President of the U.S.A.?

John McCain
Barack Obama

Author Topic: Election 2008  (Read 55234 times)

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Re: Election 2008
« Reply #195 on: November 05, 2008, 12:02:01 AM »

I bet it could be me :D fucking COONS!!!

*MAFIA* OUTLAW

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Deus Absconditus
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: November 05, 2008, 04:19:10 AM »

Well, Obama can talk the talk but we will see if he can walk the walk.

*MAFIA* Ricardo

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: November 05, 2008, 06:01:50 AM »

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k261WgSLtGrwDNPuQV

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k4jB3NVzaemjoCPuuq

I Can say, 44 th Presdient of america. And He is a first president who is black. So Marth Luther King will be happy to see it. But Bush give a fucking place to Obama,. Good Luck .We'll see if He can change the usa.

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: November 05, 2008, 06:42:46 AM »

Oh stop complaining everybody. I'm happy for any change rather than more of the same. And look what happened as a result of his victory.
LOL! Change......no t sure if you knew it or not but it seems just about every president has promised change in order to get elected. Hell, Even look back 8 years....who was the candidate that it seems EVERYONE was voting for....go ahead and guess, i will wait. Thats right and look where we are now..hahahahah ha i said it would be smart to vote for the weather man and everyone laughed at me! so fuck you everyone!

and the thing that happened after prolly would have happened if McCain was elected as well....but with alot less niggers there. Oh well, Can't wait to see what ''American rifleman'' magazine has to say next issue  ::)......gonna be alot of pissed off white folk!
have the last issue in my hand and guess who is on the cover.......HA HHAHAHA

I was actually at a bowling alley last night when the result were read, and i was next to a lane with about 8 big,dramatic niggers. the read the results and the fat woman nigger, (im assuming the alpha fe-male) collapsed on the floor and cried for 15 minutes where another yelled in a low deep voice "can i get a oooooooooooooo oobaaaaaaaammm maaaaaaa!!11!@#!1one!" I yelled "LETS GO MCCAIN!" and everyone looked at me....i have never felt so white.

bahhhh said the sheep....then out came the wolves.

I would suck off a goat for gas at 2.69

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: November 05, 2008, 07:29:46 AM »

i have never felt so white.

bahhhh said the sheep....then out came the wolves.

That's fucking funny, your a brave man maggot.

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: November 05, 2008, 10:00:02 AM »

So long America... It has been fun.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: November 05, 2008, 10:03:06 AM »

Lets hope within the first couple weeks, then he couldn't possibly fuck over our economy even more than it already is.

Nigga PLEASE! It's called the WHITE House!

*MAFIA* Ricardo

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: November 05, 2008, 10:24:08 AM »

So long America... It has been fun.
Agree with you.

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: November 05, 2008, 11:09:31 AM »

McCain kinda let himself down. No offence but A 72 year old man that won't shake hands with his oponent, sticks out his tong like a kid and bases his whole public campaign on demeaning his oponent just seems childish. Plus he referred to Obama as "this one" like a thing, but certainly a derrogatory term in a public arena which just shouldn't be done if you want to earn the respect of the public as presidential material.

Ransom

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: November 05, 2008, 11:11:54 AM »

McCain kinda let himself down. No offence but A 72 year old man that won't shake hands with his oponent, sticks out his tong like a kid and bases his whole public campaign on demeaning his oponent just seems childish. Plus he referred to Obama as "this one" like a thing, but certainly a derrogatory term in a public arena which just shouldn't be done if you want to earn the respect of the public as presidential material.

Did you hear the speech that McCain gave last night?  If not, you should, then you will change your mind about what you just said.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: November 05, 2008, 11:50:54 AM »

Or the liberal media let him down. Bullshit all news and lies, if people knew the truth McCain would have been giving that acceptance speech last night.

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
« Reply #206 on: November 05, 2008, 11:52:28 AM »

Wow. Evidently other countries were very very happy with the out come of the election.

"Barack Obama's election as America's first black president unleashed a renewed love for the United States after years of dwindling goodwill, and many said Wednesday that U.S. voters had blazed a trail that minorities elsewhere could follow."

Some places in Africa stayed up to watch our election and Kenya has made today a public holiday. Indonesia was especially thrilled since Obama use to live there as a child.

"Many expressed amazement and satisfaction that the United States could overcome centuries of racial strife and elect an African-American as president." (Info from Yahoo news)

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: November 05, 2008, 12:09:50 PM »

If McCain had talked like he had last night, he would have had a good chance. He should have talked like that in all speeches in the past, cuz last night's was something good. But oh well, he just screwed himself over.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #208 on: November 05, 2008, 12:11:54 PM »

Agree with you.
  Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't you say in many posts, that you wanted that nigger Obama to win???

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: November 05, 2008, 12:22:32 PM »

That's funny no matter which side you are on.

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 30 queries.