*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 03, 2024, 03:05:11 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Poll

Who do you want for the next President of the U.S.A.?

John McCain
Barack Obama

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17   Go Down

Author Topic: Election 2008  (Read 55244 times)

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Election 2008
« Reply #75 on: June 14, 2008, 12:54:30 AM »

Ricardo reply above (#69) was not spam so it should not have been deleted.
Everything that frog fucker writes is spam.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 14, 2008, 12:04:51 PM »

McCain is a man better than obama.

Why?

From all of the speeches and videos I have seen, McCain contradicts much of his information every time he speaks. Basically he is a "flip-flopper," which you may remember Kerry was too.  Would you really want us to stay in Iraq for a 100 years, as proposed by McCain?

I think Obama as President and Clinton as VP would really strengthen the Democratic party. Clinton would be able to help Obama in certain things like healthcare that he may not be strong in, and vice-versa.  In my opinion, we have gone too long under a Republican leadership and it has not really done any good for us.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #77 on: June 14, 2008, 01:42:46 PM »

they are the same pants man.

*MAFIA* Ricardo

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 21, 2008, 03:13:25 AM »

The elections are in November?

*MAFIA* OUTLAW

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Deus Absconditus
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 21, 2008, 06:27:11 AM »

The elections are in November?

yep to answer ur question

Ransom

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 21, 2008, 07:58:04 AM »

Why?

From all of the speeches and videos I have seen, McCain contradicts much of his information every time he speaks. Basically he is a "flip-flopper," which you may remember Kerry was too.  Would you really want us to stay in Iraq for a 100 years, as proposed by McCain?

I think Obama as President and Clinton as VP would really strengthen the Democratic party. Clinton would be able to help Obama in certain things like healthcare that he may not be strong in, and vice-versa.  In my opinion, we have gone too long under a Republican leadership and it has not really done any good for us.

As far as Ive seen Obama has "flip-flopped" on many other things too.  As for McCain's policy to stay in Iraq for 100 years... is totaly untrue and made up by yourself.  McCain has proposed to bring the troops back home in a slower pace so the Iraqi government will be able to handle the terrorist groups.  I believe I have already mentioned that in an earlier post.

As for Hilary being selected as VP would allow Obama to gain her voters support.  Clinton would be able to actually act upon the things that Obama is pledging for.  The Rebublican leadership hasnt gone on for an extended amount of time, unless you see 8 years under one president a long time.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 24, 2008, 02:00:00 PM »

Check out what Barack Obama has to say about the bible:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/06/24/evangelical.vote/index.html

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 24, 2008, 05:48:54 PM »

Obama suggested that it would be impractical to govern based solely on the word of the Bible

I agree with him, the bible is for the most part completely insane, I like this Obama guy even more.  Its good to know Obama doesn't quite live in cloud cuckoo land like Bush.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 06:29:37 PM by *MAFIA* Beatlejuice »

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 24, 2008, 06:14:12 PM »

Dune I editted your post above because it was off-topic.  Its not gone, I just copied and pasted it here:  http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php/topic,7787.15.html

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 24, 2008, 06:22:07 PM »

OK, I don't really see how its off topic. I was talking about politics and refering to your post but w/e  ::)

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 24, 2008, 06:26:25 PM »

Well it was fine at first, that's what I left up there.  However, your 2nd part is talking a whole lot more about religion than politics, or even talking about them together, but its not about the 2008 election.  I don't want this thread to stray in another direction.  I want it to be simply about the the policies of Barack Obama vs. John McCain.  Especially with the religion subject, we've had so many of those here and they can take any thread off-topic.

Ransom

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 25, 2008, 11:55:12 AM »

I agree with him, the bible is for the most part completely insane, I like this Obama guy even more.  Its good to know Obama doesn't quite live in cloud cuckoo land like Bush.

Where did you get that from??  The quote doesnt even mean anything close to what you are referencing.  It strickly means that words spoken in the bible from long ago dont directly force meaning into the world today.  That is why this Obama guy feels the need to "translate" it into his own interpretation out to the people.  If you would read the rest of the article it would tell you this.  Never once did Obama say that the bible was completly insane... and will never since he himself is Christian.  For referencing Bush into this... Bush doesnt lead by words of the bible, not at all.

Go McCain!!

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 25, 2008, 12:23:31 PM »

ya, i agree with that.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 25, 2008, 12:47:04 PM »

Where did you get that from??  The quote doesnt even mean anything close to what you are referencing.  It strickly means that words spoken in the bible from long ago dont directly force meaning into the world today.  That is why this Obama guy feels the need to "translate" it into his own interpretation out to the people.  If you would read the rest of the article it would tell you this.  Never once did Obama say that the bible was completly insane... and will never since he himself is Christian.  For referencing Bush into this... Bush doesnt lead by words of the bible, not at all.

Go McCain!!
OK  ::) Read my post again, I never said Obama said the Bible is insane thats just my opinion. I simply agreed with and I'll quote it again:
Obama suggested that it would be impractical to govern based solely on the word of the Bible
I did read the whole article and I never said Bush leads by the words in the bible. I just said he lives in cloud cuckoo land.

This would have been alot clearer if *cough* someone didn't edit my post so it couldn't be taken out of context.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 25, 2008, 12:59:51 PM »

This would have never happened if someone *cough* didn't spam the Election 2008 thread with his/her own religious beliefs that had nothing to do with Barack Obama or John McCain!  NOOBS!@#$%^&*
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 32 queries.