*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 05, 2024, 03:40:04 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Cooling  (Read 3455 times)

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Cooling
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2007, 09:03:39 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Boemann (nl)
It only downloads a .reg file, so my question is, what to do now? Go into the BIOS?

So the file downloaded and wherever it is on your computer, double click on it and just pick a place to extract it. Then you will see a folder called Forceware, then continue and click setup. Just double click again the .reg file and it will ask if you want to add the file to the registry, so select yes. Once completed, usually just go to your desktop, right click and the menu should have thing called Nvidia display, so click on that. You should get a box now with the temp settings and if you click on the little green arrow on your left, you will get a menu with more tweaking functions. Hope this helps.

Boemann (nl)

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Cooling
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2007, 12:38:24 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Roshan
So the file downloaded and wherever it is on your computer, double click on it and just pick a place to extract it. Then you will see a folder called Forceware, then continue and click setup. Just double click again the .reg file and it will ask if you want to add the file to the registry, so select yes. Once completed, usually just go to your desktop, right click and the menu should have thing called Nvidia display, so click on that. You should get a box now with the temp settings and if you click on the little green arrow on your left, you will get a menu with more tweaking functions. Hope this helps.

Ah cool thanks. I just started my pc up, and my vid. card is already at 55 degrees C. But ya, it is a 6200TC after all :|

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 28 queries.