*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 21, 2024, 10:18:39 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Swifty  (Read 5398 times)

*MAFIA* LAAZ

Swifty
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2005, 11:57:44 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* KrautKiller
lol, to tell you the truth I used to own loaded without hacks....I did think about putting my hair in a ponytail though, all because of you :)

haha long hair what a fag no wonder hes always mad id kick my own ass if i looked like him that was a happy gilmore quote but loaded is a faggot, go ahead ban me do whatever u want old fuck

Rahl

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Swifty
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2005, 12:36:10 AM »

Quote from: '[DOA
LAAZT1K420']haha long hair what a fag no wonder hes always mad id kick my own ass if i looked like him that was a happy gilmore quote but loaded is a faggot, go ahead ban me do whatever u want old fuck

He asked for it -- I say do it.  I'm sick of reading his lame ass posts.  F U Bonehead, F U Loaded.  What kind of pussified fuck is afraid to write out FUCK YOU.  It's like people who fucking whisper when they curse as if that makes it socially acceptable.  

Let's see some more pink, PawPaw!!!  It suited Crump3t, I thought.  Time for a matching set.

*MAFIA* LAAZ

Swifty
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2005, 01:05:40 AM »

haha ur a moron i jus say everything as a joke like when i say F U but do what u must ur a bunch of bitches anyway

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Swifty
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2005, 01:31:06 AM »

LAAZ your a dumbass... for one... my hairs 16" long.  Balth sports the long hair too btw.  The hair comes with the music for some odd reason... and gay people have short hair... so seriously... shove a fatty cock in your fagget ass mouth and get the fuck off our forums if you don't like it.

bitch
i'm joining doa;)

*MAFIA* LAAZ

Swifty
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2005, 02:38:08 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ICEMAN
LAAZ your a dumbass... for one... my hairs 16" long and im gay.  Balth sports the long hair too btw.  The hair comes with the music for some odd reason... and gay people have short hair... so seriously... shove a fatty cock in your fagget ass mouth and get the fuck off our forums if you don't like it.

bitch

Hey pussy i thought i were gonna quit, or were u talking like a bitch as usual so its not ur forum anymore, and i had ur dead gf last night me and prog1 tag teamed her, also balth is awesome and u guys well, are fags, and last but not least please dont be mad at prog1 and i because we popped ur dead gf's cherry

Snake Pliskin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
BITCH
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2005, 03:58:29 AM »

Quote from: '[DOA
LAAZT1K420']Hey pussy i thought i were gonna quit, or were u talking like a bitch as usual so its not ur forum anymore, and i had ur dead gf last night me and prog1 tag teamed her, also balth is awesome and u guys well, are fags, and last but not least please dont be mad at prog1 and i because we popped ur dead gf's cherry

Ok dickhead now you have crossed the line. What kind of sick motherfucker are you ,that you would say anything about someone that lost a loved one. I may get in trouble for this but I think you need a little time away to think about what you have said. That is just bullshit, and I will make sure the proper people in DOA are notified. I am pretty sure this is not how DOA wants there members representing themselves. :002:

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Swifty
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2005, 04:09:45 AM »

He is banned there is no call for that shit.

No snake you wont get into trouble he deserves a fat ban.

Missa

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Swifty
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2005, 04:10:58 AM »

Seriously, if I were a forum admin, you would be banned for that comment.  Joke or not, that is just fucking low as hell.  You can make fun of me all you want, say things about the clan (as people do), but to go and make a comment such as you have made about someone's deceased girlfriend?!   There is obviously something seriously wrong with you or the way your parents raised you.  Personally, I just think that you   have to be the center of attention and will do anything in order to get a reaction, even being an inconciderate piece of shit to someone who has lost someone they love.

Pathetic people like you end up losing everything in the end.

Loaded

Swifty
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2005, 05:23:25 AM »

Bone has done what should had been done long ago. This person dose have a problem of some sort, I am talking in real life not this Internet bad guy crap he is doing. DOA should do something about him, will they only time will tell. Sure I would had never of banned him for the "fag" stuff he has been saying (pink looks good on people like him), BUT if I could I would do more then ban him because of what he said here... Again he has problems and someone will fix his problems someday and I am sure it wont be pretty.

ThaSnyper

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Never2Fast
Swifty
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2005, 02:50:24 PM »

We want an IP Address!!

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Swifty
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2005, 05:12:37 PM »

Somone please ban him and I think that if I was Iceman I would say he warrented a bullet to the head.  Thats just wrong and you should repsect the dead.  People should start believing in karma and such because your mistakes shall be paid back to you in full atleast once in life.

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Swifty
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2005, 05:19:06 PM »

Oh yeah and get this cock sucker out of MY THREAD LoL.

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Swifty
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2005, 05:22:30 PM »

ummmm... there are not words yet created for how I feel at the moment... but snake, bone, loaded, missa, everyone, thank you!  It's good to know that you have my back. :)

Swifty

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Swifty
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2005, 05:34:13 PM »

I wuv you iceman!

StEwIe_GrIfFiN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Swifty
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2005, 05:49:04 PM »

ICE YOUR THE BEST!!!!!! I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!! Just to let you know I will always have your back dude. Someone should post his IP adress, and go beat the shit out of that little faggot.

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 27 queries.