*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 21, 2024, 08:04:24 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Operation: Night Storm  (Read 4393 times)

*MAFIA* Phantom

Operation: Night Storm
« on: November 17, 2006, 03:50:20 AM »

Mission: To bombard retarded civilians with water balloons in an immature, teenaged fashion.

K, so my brother comes home at 3:00 am pst drunk with a few of his friends.  They came up with the brilliant idea of throwing water balloons at all the people sleeping in front of BEST BUY waiting for PLAYSTATION 3 to come out in the morning.

They needed another "thrower" to chuck water balloons at the sleeping customers so I tagged along with them.  We filled up some water balloons at my house first and then hopped in my brother's friend's car and headed towards the store.

No joke, there were about 50-60 people sleeping in front of BEST BUY when we first did our scan, including a few fat, worthless security guards.  We drove up nice and calmly with balloons in our hands and hoods on our heads.  My brother yelled "NINTENDO WII MOTHERFUCKERS!" (to oppose the new ps3) and we initiated our attack.  We only threw about 6 balloons (2 a piece) and then booked it through a red light to avoid any security that might want to chase us.  I hit some dude in a sleeping bag dead on and the balloon didn't pop so i would imagine that it stung like a bitch.  The other one I threw hit the ground and splashed a few people.  I didn't see what kind of damage the other balloons did but everyone said that their balloons made solid hits.

Right when we thought we were home free, a cop passes right by us.  Luckily he was only doing a neighborhood check and didn't stop us.

Mission status: Very successful.  

Message: Don't be a fucking stupid idiot and sleep on the street waiting for a dumb toy that will be obsolete in a few months.

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2006, 05:46:04 AM »

Mission: Go kill yourself

So after reading this worthless post I recommended on the forums that phantom should kill himself for being so god damn emo and retarded.

LAWL, but seriously... Sounds like fun, if only you all would have taped that shit.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2006, 07:41:34 AM »

Paintball guns work better :) or balloons filled with stink juice.

Boemann (nl)

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2006, 08:41:09 AM »

Ya why didn't you use a painball gun. Next time you do this, tape it, I'm always up for a good laugh lol.

Twisted

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2006, 01:40:48 PM »

you only threw 6? with 4 people? i woulda thrown 12 alone.

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2006, 01:53:44 PM »

WTF that was you!

Well im going to go camp out next week till January when the new World of Warcraft Expansion comes out

DDD Inioch

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/darah_dan_doa/index.htm
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2006, 02:15:37 PM »

Haha! Bad luck partyboy! but seriously... Who wants to sleep outside a store just to get a new game or something like that?!?!?

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2006, 03:32:27 PM »

did anyone check out on eBay the prices of that shit? up to 7,000 dollars....peo ple with more money than sense.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2006, 03:51:51 PM »

Ha i was talking to my friends at school about this. Why would you wait outside for 3 days to get a game when you can preorder it online... noobs.

*MAFIA* Phantom

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2006, 04:51:31 PM »

Quote from: Twisted
you only threw 6? with 4 people? i woulda thrown 12 alone.

first of all you wouldn't have gone cuz you would have bitched out.  secondly, we didnt have enough balloons, and lastly there were security guards in white ranger trucks outside of the store...so if we would have hesitated they would have chased us.

oh yeah...noob.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2006, 06:03:28 PM »

Security guards, ponder that word. Rent a pig, there is nothing they can do to you and if they touch you give them a massive ass kicking.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2006, 08:31:56 PM »

they use rent-a-cops around our theatre, all they have are batons and radios. Oh yeah, and they're all 60+ and overweight...w ith cowboy hats. Not intimidating at all, unless you're in 7th grade.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2006, 10:51:58 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Wasserfaller
they use rent-a-cops around our theatre, all they have are batons and radios. Oh yeah, and they're all 60+ and overweight...w ith cowboy hats. Not intimidating at all, unless you're in 7th grade.

ROFL, are they called "Wack-N-Hut" guys? my friend socked one of those guys in the face cause he was chasing him for trying to sneak into the movies, after he punched him the guy made the funniest sound ive ever heard. it was like a screaching moan... lol what a puss.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2006, 11:11:40 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ßlåkjáx
ROFL, are they called "Wack-N-Hut" guys? my friend socked one of those guys in the face cause he was chasing him for trying to sneak into the movies, after he punched him the guy made the funniest sound ive ever heard. it was like a screaching moan... lol what a puss.

my buddy got "caught" if you will, by one of them. He was spraying a stencil in a parking garage and the gaurd saw him, chased him to his car, then jumped on the back of it and said "if you back up, i'll charge you with assault!" so he backed up at like 1mph then tookoff down the levels of the garage and escaped that fatass....path etic, he didn't even memerize the license plate...he was probably senile.

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2006, 12:23:00 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Phantom
Mission: To bombard retarded civilians with water balloons in an immature, teenaged fashion.

K, so my brother comes home at 3:00 am pst drunk with a few of his friends.  They came up with the brilliant idea of throwing water balloons at all the people sleeping in front of BEST BUY waiting for PLAYSTATION 3 to come out in the morning.

They needed another "thrower" to chuck water balloons at the sleeping customers so I tagged along with them.  We filled up some water balloons at my house first and then hopped in my brother's friend's car and headed towards the store.

No joke, there were about 50-60 people sleeping in front of BEST BUY when we first did our scan, including a few fat, worthless security guards.  We drove up nice and calmly with balloons in our hands and hoods on our heads.  My brother yelled "NINTENDO WII MOTHERFUCKERS!" (to oppose the new ps3) and we initiated our attack.  We only threw about 6 balloons (2 a piece) and then booked it through a red light to avoid any security that might want to chase us.  I hit some dude in a sleeping bag dead on and the balloon didn't pop so i would imagine that it stung like a bitch.  The other one I threw hit the ground and splashed a few people.  I didn't see what kind of damage the other balloons did but everyone said that their balloons made solid hits.

Right when we thought we were home free, a cop passes right by us.  Luckily he was only doing a neighborhood check and didn't stop us.

Mission status: Very successful.  

Message: Don't be a fucking stupid idiot and sleep on the street waiting for a dumb toy that will be obsolete in a few months.

You really of useda paintball gun or bought a bucket of paint! Or get a B'B gun rifle pump about 100 times and snipe or daisy shitty spring loads. Or get a real gun and kill the fuckers.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller did anyone check out on eBay the prices of that shit? up to 7,000 dollars....peo ple with more money than sense.

On the news , they said someone bought one for $20k. To much anyways but MGS4 and RE5 will kick ass! since then im getting Wii.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2006, 12:31:54 AM by masebot1 »

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 29 queries.