*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 13, 2024, 04:01:09 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Computer  (Read 3677 times)

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Computer
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2007, 06:21:53 PM »

zomfg 4 gigs of ram? Wowzers, neat.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Computer
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2007, 06:25:25 PM »

Nice! But one thing I saw that raised concern was the Physics Accelerator. There are not many games that use that technology( only about 5 or so). Since you probably have high speed internet/DSL, you didn't need the 56k Modem, but what the hell, eh? You have your own mouse? What about the OS? Linux? Make sure you have good speakers for that sound card. I'm looking for that card but can not find it in any U.S stores. You're gonna have great time with this compy!!!

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
Computer
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2007, 07:19:12 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Roshan
Nice! But one thing I saw that raised concern was the Physics Accelerator. There are not many games that use that technology( only about 5 or so). Since you probably have high speed internet/DSL, you didn't need the 56k Modem, but what the hell, eh? You have your own mouse? What about the OS? Linux? Make sure you have good speakers for that sound card. I'm looking for that card but can not find it in any U.S stores. You're gonna have great time with this compy!!!

wtf how can u not find it??? i see it at work everyday

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Computer
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2007, 07:58:07 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* ChrisDaKilla
wtf how can u not find it??? i see it at work everyday

Fry's Electronics right? Yea, I have gone there several times and I have never seen it in stock. Then I ask the people that work in the audio department and they're like sorry we don't carry it in stock anymore.

Here's the link to it and there are none except for the OEM version. I don't really know what that means, but it is way too cheap to be the real thing.

http://shop4.outpost.com/%7BnBY+vLZ8PHnGdNAfNiG-+A**.node2%7D/search?search_type=regular&sqxts=1&query_string=x-fi&cat=&submit.x=0&submit.y=0

KaTaLySt

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Computer
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2007, 05:51:14 PM »

MOTHER FUCKERS FUCKED UP MY ORDER, SO I CANCELLED IT AND GOT THIS ONE. I KNOW ITS ONLY A XPS 410 BUT I DECKED IT OUT, MY LAST COMPUTER FOR A WHILE. SO I GOT 1 TB OF HARD-DRIVE SO WHAT. MY KIDS AND WIFE ARE DIGITAL CAMERA FREAKS, I ALSO PUT A SHITLOAD OF SONGS N SHIT AND GOT A FEW DVD'S TOO. THIS THE MOST I CAN GET OUT OF THE XPS 410, EXCLUDING THE SPEAKERS N SOFTWARE

[COLOR="Red"]XPS 410  Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor E6700 (4MB L2 Cache,2.66GHz,1066 FSB)

Memory  4GB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 667MHz - 4 DIMMs

Keyboard  Dell USB Enhanced Multimedia Keyboard

Monitor  19 inch E197FP Analog Flat Panel

Video Card  256MB nVidia GeForce 7900 GS

Hard Drive  1TB Performance RAID 0 (2 x 500GB SATA 3Gb/s 7200 RPM HDDs)

Floppy Drive and Media Reader  13 in 1 Media Card Reader and 3.5 in Floppy Drive

Operating System  Genuine Windows® XP Media Center,CD and Single TV tuner,Remote

Mouse  Dell Optical USB Mouse

Modem  56K PCI Data Fax Modem

Adobe Software  Adobe® Acrobat® Reader 7.0

CD or DVD Drive  Dual Drives: 48x Combo + 16x DVD+/-RW w/ dbl layer write capable

Sound Cards  Sound Blaster® X-Fi™ XtremeMusic (D) Sound Card

Speakers  Dell AS501PA 10W Flat Panel Attached Spkrs for Analog Flat Panels

Security Software  PC-cillin Internet Security with AntiVirus and Spyware removal 36-months

Warranty and Service  2Yr Ltd Warranty and At-Home Service

Internet Access Service  6 Months of America Online Membership Included

Enhanced Software for CD or DVD Burner  Combo: Roxio Creator Deluxe and MyDVD Deluxe (DVD+RW only)

Upgrade to Windows Vista  No Express Upgrade to Windows Vista Selected

Dell Digital Entertainment  Deluxe Pack - Expanded Photo+Music: Snapfire Plus, Yahoo! Jukebox Plus

Labels  Windows Vista™ Capable

SurgeArrest 11 Outlet with Tel2/Splitter, Coax and Ethernet Protection  

Logitech Freedom 2.4 GHz Cordless Joystick  
[/COLOR]

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Computer
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2007, 06:15:18 PM »

HOLY FUCK!!! 1 TB!!!! Wowsers. Almost all the same spec as before right? So what happened to the order? How did they mess it up?

KaTaLySt

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Computer
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2007, 06:47:22 PM »

they doubled the order. and i lost the credit needed to purchase it. so i called them up and asked them who ordered the extra computer. so i had to cancel it and reorder. basically same set up instead of getting the xps 710 semi decked i got the xps 410 fully decked , minus the gaming speakers since i have a nice set already.

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 28 queries.