*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 13, 2024, 05:12:31 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Kool-Aids  (Read 25123 times)

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
Kool-Aids
« on: April 19, 2008, 08:04:13 AM »

I'd stick with the first three.  I don't want to get Kool-"Aids"

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

Snop

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Kool-Aids
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2008, 06:29:27 PM »

I'd stick with the first three.  I don't want to get Kool-"Aids"

Yea, really kool, Random  person whom i've never met. Literally.

But fuck you all, you know im the hottest shit there is.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 01:02:09 PM by *MAFIA* Beatlejuice »
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war."

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2008, 08:16:37 AM »

Yea, really kool, Random  person whom i've never met. Literally.

But fuck you all, you know im the hottest shit there is.

Hello Snop, My name is Steve.  Playing name is Manowar or Manowar812.  I'm 44 and live in North San Diego County.  Now that we've met I think I need to school you on how to talk smack.

"Smack : (n.) - sports talk in a gloatful, uninhibited or unbridled manner; (to) run smack [influenced by established meaning: hit, blow". 

Now I must admit that I have an advantage as I did finish high school while still in my teens. Now that I think about it,  just exactly your age now.  I also didn't have to ride the short bus, by the way, you need to update your monthly pass so you won't have to ride your mule to middle school again.  Now I must admit, I did have to finish at continuation school, but at least I got to change class rooms every period and not sit in a one room school with all the other grades.  Say hi to Laura Ingeles for me.  I do expect a 4 letter worded ladened, oops let me help you -  (ladened - adjective :
filled with a great quantity) response from you but read my response carefully with a dictionary so you can understand.  There are no curse words in my smack directed towards you.  Don't get me wrong, In 6 years and 3 world tours in the Navy (clue, this should be you focus for return smack) I can lay it out with the best of them.  It is so much more satisfying to (no pun intended) SMACK someone upside the head intellectually then to put out a bunch of ...Fuck you tard...Eat Shit...I fucked you sister... ect..ect..ect.  So think it out, break out your dictionary and thesaurus (oops let me help you again, thesaurus : a dictionary of synonyms and antonyms.) and smack back like a cat in heat. And lets hear you old rally cry, meow! fft fft

One last stab, your only the “the hottest shit there is” because the rest of us flush ours daily.

disclaimer : In no way was this lesson in smack intended to smear the Great and respected Clan of Mafia but only to help school one of its cubs in the art of replies. 

Hail and Kill, Manowar

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2008, 08:59:48 AM »

Manowar has just earned a refferal if he wants one.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2008, 09:14:56 AM »

Hello Snop, My name is Steve.  Playing name is Manowar or Manowar812.  I'm 44 and live in North San Diego County.  Now that we've met I think I need to school you on how to talk smack.

"Smack : (n.) - sports talk in a gloatful, uninhibited or unbridled manner; (to) run smack [influenced by established meaning: hit, blow". 

Now I must admit that I have an advantage as I did finish high school while still in my teens. Now that I think about it,  just exactly your age now.  I also didn't have to ride the short bus, by the way, you need to update your monthly pass so you won't have to ride your mule to middle school again.  Now I must admit, I did have to finish at continuation school, but at least I got to change class rooms every period and not sit in a one room school with all the other grades.  Say hi to Laura Ingeles for me.  I do expect a 4 letter worded ladened, oops let me help you -  (ladened - adjective :
filled with a great quantity) response from you but read my response carefully with a dictionary so you can understand.  There are no curse words in my smack directed towards you.  Don't get me wrong, In 6 years and 3 world tours in the Navy (clue, this should be you focus for return smack) I can lay it out with the best of them.  It is so much more satisfying to (no pun intended) SMACK someone upside the head intellectually then to put out a bunch of ...Fuck you tard...Eat Shit...I fucked you sister... ect..ect..ect.  So think it out, break out your dictionary and thesaurus (oops let me help you again, thesaurus : a dictionary of synonyms and antonyms.) and smack back like a cat in heat. And lets hear you old rally cry, meow! fft fft

One last stab, your only the “the hottest shit there is” because the rest of us flush ours daily.

disclaimer : In no way was this lesson in smack intended to smear the Great and respected Clan of Mafia but only to help school one of its cubs in the art of replies. 

Hail and Kill, Manowar

That is just about the most pwnage I have ever seen in one post. I also refer Manowar if he wants it.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2008, 09:55:16 AM »

Hail and Kill, Manowar

I am actually impressed that someone in the navy could complete that much of a thought and type it up.  I love you.  Not just because you are navy and I know you take it in the ass, but because you can talk mad shit and not curse.  I like it.  So know go swab the dick.  Love ya.

*MAFIA* ExcoWear

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • www.mafiaowns.com
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2008, 11:51:23 AM »

manowar come on ventrilo and i look forward to talk with you. i just love that shit you typed.

swarm

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2008, 06:03:09 PM »

Hail and Kill, Manowar

i was way to lazy to rread the whole thing, but from the other posts, and the definition of smack, which i can say i can relate to, it was BA
\m/(>.<)\m/

.............. ...... .. ... /´ /)
.............. ...... ..,../ÂŻ ..//
.............. ...... ..../... ./ /
.............. ...... ..,/ÂŻ ..// .............. ...... ./... ./ / ............./´¯/' ...'/´¯`•¸ ........../'/.../... ./... ..../¨¯\ ........('(...´(... ....

Killed a Guy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2008, 06:58:54 AM »

Hey Scuba Steve,

Your claim to superior intelect seems marred by the lack of "spell check" in your
post. See below..

"(clue, this should be you focus for return smack)"

Just a thought.

Hail and Kill (spell check occasionally) Manowar

Killed a Guy
Nothing in life is so exhilarating, as to be shot at without result.

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2008, 07:51:23 AM »

Hey Scuba Steve,

Your claim to superior intelect seems marred by the lack of "spell check" in your
post. See below..

Just a thought.

Killed a Guy
Try not to go blind staring down that nose at people killed LOL

Killed a Guy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2008, 10:28:22 AM »

Schooling me on my "Smack talk" Duney?

OK I'll leave your Noobs alone then. LOL

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2008, 11:38:07 AM »

Hey Scuba Steve,

post. See below..

Just a thought.

Killed a Guy

Killed, My fellow old man in a world of pub-less teens.  Come on bro, your going to blemish my smack on one tiny, little, insignificant omission of the 18th letter in the English alphabet?   I had hoped that my rant would be absorbed for the spirit of smack and not scrutinized by the forum spell check police.   I’ll take it easy on you since you’re a geezer like me and just fire a shot across your bow and not unleash a full broadside on ya.  It seems that spell check is a pet peeve  of yours as I am not the 1st to be graded.  A little advice in comedy, you can use a joke again but only if it was funny the first time.  Oops, let me clarify.  Funny to others.  So put down your spell checker, spit out your rectum wrecker and post some of your own original smack  and stop trying to ride on the coat tails of those who inspire you.

2 thoughts to close on:

1 – You seemed to have misplaced the “of”  that goes between  “to superior”.   Without it you sound like a (dare I say) a damm frog.

2 – Put your shoes back on and stop counting to see if R is the 18th letter.

Hail and Kill, Manowar

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2008, 12:08:11 PM »

Old man fight!

Hold on for 3 and 1/2 minutes till my popcorn is done.

Snop

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2008, 12:49:10 PM »

Hail and Kill, Manowar

Wow, I bow to you my 44 year old friend, Im not sure why the hell you typed all that shit, but read my post and see that there is no 'Smack' in my post, fucking nigger(< Smack). So learn to understand the meaning of words (My words acctually) befor you think you can tell me what smack talk is.(< Smack)

"Yea, really kool..."This is the part I mentioned that you where kool, as in the joke to 'kool' AIDs. Therefor, theres a complement.

"Random  person whom i've never met. Literally..... .This is the part where I mention I have never seen, heard, or spoken to you, ever. And for the fact some might think i have met you befor, I put 'Literally'

"But fuck you all, you know im the hottest shit there is." Ah, my favorite part, the "Joke". I said 'Fuck you all' because in my terms, its a word to say 'Forget you' or 'Forget what you said'. Then the 'You know im the hottest shit there is.' part is where I make a joke, saying Im the hottest 'person' there is.

Now, as you see, I had nothing about 'Fucking Tard, Eating shit, or Fucking sisters'

BUT, all in all, that was a good and well thought out post.

EDIT: And reading over you post again, I think its better than all smack done on these forums. Besdies bonehead of course, no one can beat his nigger smack.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 01:01:28 PM by *MAFIA* Snop »

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2008, 01:01:32 PM »

Moved to FLAME.

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 27 queries.