*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 11, 2024, 01:47:37 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: I got a problem  (Read 1656 times)

Boemann (nl)

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
I got a problem
« on: March 18, 2006, 02:08:38 AM »

Ok, i hope you can help me with this, because its starting to get on my nerves!

Sometimes when I go to a site, i can't click on links.
For example, when i tried to open an email, in hotmail, it said something like "fault on page" in the left down corner. So i couldn't send emials, openen them, or download attachments! That problem is fixed now (don't ask me how it got fixed, because I have no clue)
And also if i click on any name here in these forums, it doesn;t go to the profile of that person, but just stays at the same page, and say "fault on page"

Now what on EARTH is up with that !?!?
Is it me being a crazy dutch bastard? (could be :D) It is because my explorer is fucked up?
Is it because the site just has a problem (don't think it has).

And same goes for the Pm's. I remember that I send a pm to diablo, but when I asked he said he never recieved one. And now I send a pm to Blackjack and to Beetle, but I don't know if they recieved it or not.

Please help me!
Thanks,

Boe

Loaded

I got a problem
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2006, 05:41:59 AM »

All I can tell you is I have a problem going to profiles here as well, I "think" there isn't something set up right with the little link at the persons name. So all I do is right click on the profile image and get the address, then copy and past in the address bar, then the profile will load. I don't have the other problems you are talking about, I use FireFox, not IE.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
I got a problem
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2006, 06:06:26 AM »

There is no problem with the site or its links they all work as they should. All I can say is get rid of that crap ie and go with firefox its 10x better and also when you try to use precached links in php be sure you dont have your browser cache full ;)

*MAFIA* Phantom

I got a problem
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2006, 12:04:27 PM »

Yea i've never had a problem with any of our links on the site.  Everything is perfect just like my body.

*MAFIA* Capsloc

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Elusive Gamers
I got a problem
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2006, 12:09:25 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Phantom
Yea i've never had a problem with any of our links on the site.  Everything is perfect just like my body.

ha that's no where near that.  but yeah just get firefox. it's an awesome browser.

Rahl

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
I got a problem
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2006, 12:13:20 PM »

Boy isn't that the truth.  Grrrrr.....

Loaded

I got a problem
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2006, 02:17:50 PM »

Isn't that something, I can see the profiles now (I didn't do anything on my end).

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 28 queries.