*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 02, 2024, 06:11:41 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Anyone Play BF3 In This Clan?  (Read 1929 times)

ZigZagZiggy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Anyone Play BF3 In This Clan?
« on: July 05, 2012, 06:23:43 PM »

I'm new to the group and have not seen very much activity at all the past two weeks.  I know Beatlejuice is gone for a few weeks but does anyone else play?  I've played this game solo since it came out and it's boring as hell so I decided to join this clan.  Let me know if you still play and times that you would be on. I'm ready to team up and dominate this shit with people that know what the hell they are doing.  Hit me up!

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone Play BF3 In This Clan?
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, 06:30:15 PM »

Yeah guys, what's going on?  I guess summer is just a busy time.  We played this game a lot from October-May, but the last month or so I haven't seen many of us on there.  I know Sidney has made a thread similar to this.  Prohelimonkie & Kingpin seem to always be on ventrilo.  Meeester and Blakjax have been playing recently.  Why don't we pick a day/time and all plan to be there.  Maybe destroyer will come too.

ZigZag - have you added all of us as friends on battlelog?  Check here for our origin names:
http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?topic=15539.msg141118#msg141118

ZigZagZiggy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2012, 07:28:52 PM »

I'll make sure i have everyone added.  I guess it's just bad timing for when I joined.  Hopefully we can get some games going.

*MAFIA* Malbert

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2012, 07:45:37 PM »

I'll make sure i have everyone added.  I guess it's just bad timing for when I joined.  Hopefully we can get some games going.
Don't forget to add the people who are asking to join or ask for their name; my laptop broke and now I have no graphics card so my current laptop doesn't handle bf3.

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2012, 07:55:40 PM »

Been busy with papers piling up. The last one should be finished tonight so I'll be open for more bf3.

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 29 queries.