*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 04, 2024, 10:17:37 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Boxed Art  (Read 4209 times)

TheBigSlick

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Boxed Art
« on: January 28, 2005, 08:39:41 AM »

is there any way that one of you mIRC guys can get me a username and password for a website called http://www.boxedart.com?  they have a lot of shit that i can use on a website.  please help me out :14:

Toblerone

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Boxed Art
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2005, 05:28:41 PM »

THat site is like a syndication. Theres a shitload of sites that sell the same stuff. Why dont you just make your own stuff?

TheBigSlick

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Boxed Art
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2005, 07:04:42 AM »

well, i dont think i can, not unless i get some help or something, i dont know how to put all the pieces together on the page and shit like that, the main thing i dont know how to do is to be able to change the text on some of the images i make

TheBigSlick

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
wincustomize.com
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2005, 07:14:30 AM »

ok, if i cant get a username and password to that site, there is another that i would really like to have, have you ever been to wincustomize.c om, it is the shit, i would LOVE to have a username and password to that one, forget about boxedart.  help me out guys, i dont even know where to start getting what i am looking for. :stupid:  :ogien:

Toblerone

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Boxed Art
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2005, 10:37:10 AM »

Hey what kind of site are you trying to make? I could probably help you out.

TheBigSlick

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Boxed Art
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2005, 03:35:49 PM »

just a cool site for me and my friends and family, shit like that, but wincustomize is not for a site, it is just for customizing my comp

*MAFIA* ( . )Y( . )

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Boxed Art
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2005, 12:53:59 AM »

I dunno guys just a paranoid state I am feeling, but I am thinking be careful of this one, something doesnt feel right! We cant and supply a illegal hack to any1! It's Illegal you know!!! LOL We have plenty of people who will help you legally I am sure!

TheBigSlick

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Boxed Art
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2005, 08:31:23 AM »

does that mean that you dont trust me, if it does, you can just say that, it wont hurt my feelings you know, you dont know me or anything so i understand, but i assure you that i am not out to fuck up any of your shit

TheBigSlick

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Boxed Art
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2005, 08:37:00 AM »

ok ok, i will just pay for the site, i thought about it and illegal is not the way to go, sorry about the whole trust message i posted, but if anyone can help me with my web design, send me a pm

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Boxed Art
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2005, 08:43:42 AM »

Swifty is the guru of web design you can bow down to him and ask for his almighty gift of service.

Loaded

Boxed Art
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2005, 08:54:48 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* (  .  )Y(  .  )
I dunno guys just a paranoid state I am feeling, but I am thinking be careful of this one, something doesnt feel right! We cant and supply a illegal hack to any1! It's Illegal you know!!! LOL We have plenty of people who will help you legally I am sure!

I have been watching while you were gone, so far everything is cool.

Toblerone

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Boxed Art
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2005, 03:37:09 PM »

Yeah Ill help. If you have aim just add me. Or I might see you in vent...I dont have anything else to do.

Heres your options: Make your own site (takes alot of time, use a template( you can find mine and a bunch more at  http://www.freewebtemplates.com/users.php?id=colea, or finally you can rip one off of a site...Which may not be a good idea if you start getting a bunch of traffic. Oh also you could use a portal system such as php-nuke, e107, phpmywebsite, mambo, etc. But to run these you would most likely need to have legit paid hosting.

You can run an html site on a free host no problem( I suggest http://web1000.com...plus they have very few restrictions). But I dont know any free hosts that will let you use a php portal like that.

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 29 queries.