*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 03, 2024, 11:30:30 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: LONGEST THREAD EVER  (Read 384594 times)

SPARTAN420

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: LONGEST THREAD EVER
« Reply #1650 on: April 28, 2007, 12:34:00 PM »

you know what? im not gonna do it. Just because a whole bunch of stupid pricks are taunting me, im not gonna do it.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 12:49:55 PM by SPARTAN »

Tranquilizer

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1651 on: April 28, 2007, 04:25:53 PM »

and why would you think that I would be him?

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: April 28, 2007, 04:47:59 PM »

You type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.You type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.You type almYou type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.ost exactly like him,your an idiot.You type almost exactly liYou type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.ke him,your an idiot.You type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.You type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.You type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.You type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.You type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.You type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.You type almYou type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.ost exactly like him,your an idiot.You type almost exactly liYou type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.ke him,your an idiot.You type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.You type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.You type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.You type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.You type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.You type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.You type almYou type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.ost exactly like him,your an idiot.You type almost exactly liYou type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.ke him,your an idiot.You type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.You type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.You type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.You type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.You type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.You type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.You type almYou type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.ost exactly like him,your an idiot.You type almost exactly liYou type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.ke him,your an idiot.You type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.You type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.You type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.You type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.You type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.You type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.You type almYou type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.ost exactly like him,your an idiot.You type almost exactly liYou type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.ke him,your an idiot.You type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.You type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.You type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.You type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.You type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.You type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.You type almYou type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.ost exactly like him,your an idiot.You type almost exactly liYou type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.ke him,your an idiot.You type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.You type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.You type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.You type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.You type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.You type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.You type almYou type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.ost exactly like him,your an idiot.You type almost exactly liYou type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.ke him,your an idiot.You type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.You type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.You type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.You type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.You type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.You type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.You type almYou type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.ost exactly like him,your an idiot.You type almost exactly liYou type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.ke him,your an idiot.You type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.You type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.You type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.You type almost exactly like him,your an idiot.

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

SPARTAN420

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: April 28, 2007, 05:02:47 PM »

FOR FUCKS SAKE, I AM NOT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: April 28, 2007, 05:41:32 PM »

spartan is a silly little dumbass, i CAN prove that you're the same person. Want to see?

Well, an IP address is an address that is completely unique for each person, no one has the same IP address, understand?
Guess what your IP address is? It's this....74.97. 51.155
Guess what tranquilizer's IP address is? It's also....74.97. 51.155

in conclusion.... TRANQUILIZER=SPARTAN, proven and done with.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1655 on: April 28, 2007, 06:20:59 PM »

spartan is a silly little dumbass, i CAN prove that you're the same person. Want to see?

Well, an IP address is an address that is completely unique for each person, no one has the same IP address, understand?
Guess what your IP address is? It's this....74.97. 51.155
Guess what tranquilizer's IP address is? It's also....74.97. 51.155

in conclusion.... TRANQUILIZER=SPARTAN, proven and done with.

ROFL YAY!!!!!!1

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
« Reply #1656 on: April 28, 2007, 07:32:27 PM »

SPARTAN, you just got fucking owned.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: April 28, 2007, 08:41:17 PM »

-What the fuck are you talking about. I couldn't handle 3 accounts!
-GOD DAMMIT! IM NOT HIM! I ADMIT I WAS CCX, BUT I AM NOT HIM!!!
-WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO PROVE IT?
-and why would you think that I would be him?
-FOR FUCKS SAKE, I AM NOT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What now nigger! People are still going to hate you no matter what account you make.  If you have realized, all three of your accounts have negative reputation.  What does that tell you??? WE FUCKING HATE YOU! YOU COCK SUCKING NIGGER! GET OUT OF HERE, NO ONE WANTS YOU AROUND!

EVERYONE HATES YOU!!!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 08:47:06 PM by *MAFIA* Roshan »

SPARTAN420

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: April 29, 2007, 04:15:33 AM »

ok. you aren't nailing down the possibilities.  I have a little brother. he uses the Tranquilizer account. I use the SPARTAN account. there is only 1 computer in the house. See where im getting at?

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
« Reply #1659 on: April 29, 2007, 06:56:07 AM »

Spartan there so much I can say but I am Baffled, your a fucking R'tard.

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
« Reply #1660 on: April 29, 2007, 07:18:53 AM »

ok. you aren't nailing down the possibilities.  I have a little brother. he uses the Tranquilizer account. I use the SPARTAN account. there is only 1 computer in the house. See where im getting at?
This topic is more of the lines of "Can't you see where WE'RE getting at?"  We hate you.  We want you to leave.  Sooner or later you're going to get banned anyways, so just do us a favor and leave now.

Spartan has a tiny penis.

SPARTAN420

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1661 on: April 29, 2007, 07:20:25 AM »

This topic is more of the lines of "Can't you see where WE'RE getting at?"  We hate you.  We want you to leave.  Sooner or later you're going to get banned anyways, so just do us a favor and leave now.

Spartan has a tiny penis.

fine. I make a deal. I leave for a month, and you tell me ways I can get better. besides killing myself.  you were right roshan.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 07:22:22 AM by SPARTAN »

Boemann (nl)

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1662 on: April 29, 2007, 07:48:42 AM »

Dammit this is a spam topic, not a flame topic!

SPARTAN YOU GOT OWNED

SPARTAN420

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1663 on: April 29, 2007, 08:04:44 AM »

Starting tomorrow, ill leave. Roshan said that it would be positive for the forums. He was right.

P.S: tgr is closed down. forever. it was gay.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1664 on: April 29, 2007, 02:12:41 PM »

rofl, sure SPARTAN will leave, but his little brother tranquilizer will still be visiting the forums, LAWLA!S!

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 27 queries.