*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 15, 2024, 12:21:59 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: General Pattons Links  (Read 9603 times)

*MAFIA* LAAZ

General Pattons Links
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2006, 12:51:56 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Bonehead
I deleted all the post about phone numbers. Do any of you realize, the implications, of posting, or allowing, kids to post their phone numbers?

I am frankly shocked, that management would let this happen.

Do not let any kids post their phone numbers or allow members to repost such. You all should know better!

Comeon Bone hes not a kid, hes a damn teenager. He put up his number on http://www.burningdawn.co.nr/ any idiot that would put up his own number is asking for it. We have all said and done worse things than this so why would you be frankly shocked? If i could remember Bone you asked an 8 year old about niggers (Riley) and so on, on vent....Not starting shit just letting you know.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2006, 12:58:40 PM by *MAFIA* LAAZ »

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
General Pattons Links
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2006, 01:17:15 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* |LAAZT1K|03
Comeon Bone hes not a kid, hes a damn teenager. He put up his number on http://www.burningdawn.co.nr/ any idiot that would put up his own number is asking for it. We have all said and done worse things than this so why would you be frankly shocked? If i could remember Bone you asked an 8 year old about niggers (Riley) and so on, on vent....Not starting shit just letting you know.

Ha i was on a server once (when we still had them) under a different name and he was on there trying to give out "HIS" hack which turned out to be the dazzler....LAW L. Then he was telling me about his Private hack and it had tags and map....Roflcop ter. Oh and to get the hack you had to join.

[TBD] General Patton

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
General Pattons Links
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2006, 02:06:50 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Beetlejuice
OK General Patton - I have merged all of your links into one thread, and renamed it after you.  It is fine to post videos or whatever from time to time, we all do it, and that is why we have the media section.  But everyone is tired of you posting a new video every 2 hours, several times a day.  So why don't you just save them all and post them in 1 thread from now on, please.

This is your last warning and if it happens again your posting rights will be suspended.

lolz this was gonna be my idea 2 just give me my one and only media thread lolz thanx beetle:p

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
General Pattons Links
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2006, 09:20:09 PM »

I was talking to an 8yo about niggers on vent... Hmmm nope dont recall that one.

The point is lazlo "IT IS AGAINST THE LAW TO COLLECT OR OBTAIN INFORMATION OR TO REPRODUCE SUCH INFORMATION OF ANY PERSON UNDER THE AGE OF 13 WITHOUT PARENTAL PERMISSION" And I do not believe his parents or the 8yo he also listed would like to have their phone numbers posted all over the web.

I can not help or control what goes on outside of mafia nore so I care but in here "WE HAVE RULES OF OUR HOST TO FOLLOW" now private information protected by some means to keep the public out can hold and store such info just not to the public.

And lazlo no shit started.

*MAFIA* LAAZ

General Pattons Links
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2006, 09:48:18 PM »

You're right Bone I took it the wrong way. Sorry. / Anyway fuck you PATTON YOU DUMB PATHETIC PUNY BITCH :). Im done now.

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
General Pattons Links
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2006, 09:57:16 PM »

I was talking to an 8yo about niggers on vent... Hmmm nope dont recall that one.

lol not taking sides but i do remember that! it was funny but i think you were drunk at the time so it doesnt count

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
General Pattons Links
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2006, 10:35:39 PM »

jesus! that kid looks like he's 12!
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

[TBD] General Patton

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
General Pattons Links
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2006, 04:35:51 AM »

The point is lazlo "IT IS AGAINST THE LAW TO COLLECT OR OBTAIN INFORMATION OR TO REPRODUCE SUCH INFORMATION OF ANY PERSON UNDER THE AGE OF 13 WITHOUT PARENTAL PERMISSION" And I do not believe his parents or the 8yo he also listed would like to have their phone numbers posted all over the web.

I can not help or control what goes on outside of mafia nore so I care but in here "WE HAVE RULES OF OUR HOST TO FOLLOW" now private information protected by some means to keep the public out can hold and store such info just not to the public.

And lazlo no shit started.

...i am 13 lolz and laaz...which kid looks 12...me?????i was 12 when that pic was taken :p i'm 13 now...and yeah i look like shit cause i was skiing real fast and smashed into a tree earlier that day:( lol

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
General Pattons Links
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2006, 12:29:13 PM »

Quote from: General Patton
...i am 13 lolz and laaz...which kid looks 12...me?????i was 12 when that pic was taken :p i'm 13 now...and yeah i look like shit cause i was skiing real fast and smashed into a tree earlier that day:( lol

so your the kid that said he would kill me? god if i saw you in real life id beat the fuck out of you

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
General Pattons Links
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2006, 01:48:54 PM »

Lol i wish a 13 year old kid would start a fight with me in real life..

[TBD] General Patton

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
that was you?!
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2006, 02:43:13 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Milky Way
so your the kid that said he would kill me? god if i saw you in real life id beat the fuck out of you

wait that was you on the trail?! god damn...you looked like a woman...

KaTaLySt

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
General Pattons Links
« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2006, 03:05:46 PM »

wow his posting rights are suspended. kudos to whomever has done it.

Elliott Smith

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
General Pattons Links
« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2006, 03:14:59 PM »

Quote from: General Patton

He looks like a wet, open snatch!

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
General Pattons Links
« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2006, 09:27:27 PM »

Patton you should post a pic of yourself.

[TBD] General Patton

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
General Pattons Links
« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2006, 02:51:18 PM »

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 27 queries.