*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 18, 2024, 03:36:48 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Improper usage of admin rights  (Read 1903 times)

||47||Scorpion

Improper usage of admin rights
« on: October 01, 2005, 02:25:13 AM »

Hello, I dont usually do this but I was really dissapointed when it happened to me. First of I was on your 24\7 karkand\sharqi server for BF2. I noticed there where people on top of a building that no doubt was unreachable, unless friendly fire is off and your buddy C4's you up there. So anyways they where using this elevated position to pick of me and my fellow squadmates as we where trying to capture a flag. So I decided to shoot back... Well I was doing well and killing them all with the M24. So next round comes along and they are at it again. So I decide to do it again. Then I get a message,"Scorpion leave us alone or I will ban you." "Keep your crosshairs off me." I replied,"for fighting you will ban me?" He replied "yeah" And one of his buddies not a MAFIA member says,"Hes an admin you twit." Being a good BF2 soldier I continued to cover my squadmates that where being fired on. Admin leaves the server and map changes  and BOOM I have been BANNED from the server by an ADMIN. I have a nice screenshot of some of the conversation if you need proof. I will not name names right now as this is a public forum and I would like to solve this matter discreetly. I understand if he was just messing around with his buddy and not fighting but he was using the elevated position to his own advantage. I know you guys stick together and your camaraderie is admirable but I hope we can solve this peacefullly.
A Fellow Gamer,
Adrian Durden(||47||Scorpion)

Snake Pliskin

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2005, 05:14:50 AM »

The person you would want to talk to is *MAFIA* Brick that is his server, maybe send him a PM.  :002:

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2005, 05:28:40 AM »

Quote from: ||47||Scorpion
Hello, I dont usually do this but I was really dissapointed when it happened to me. First of I was on your 24\7 karkand\sharqi server for BF2. I noticed there where people on top of a building that no doubt was unreachable, unless friendly fire is off and your buddy C4's you up there. So anyways they where using this elevated position to pick of me and my fellow squadmates as we where trying to capture a flag. So I decided to shoot back... Well I was doing well and killing them all with the M24. So next round comes along and they are at it again. So I decide to do it again. Then I get a message,"Scorpion leave us alone or I will ban you." "Keep your crosshairs off me." I replied,"for fighting you will ban me?" He replied "yeah" And one of his buddies not a MAFIA member says,"Hes an admin you twit." Being a good BF2 soldier I continued to cover my squadmates that where being fired on. Admin leaves the server and map changes  and BOOM I have been BANNED from the server by an ADMIN. I have a nice screenshot of some of the conversation if you need proof. I will not name names right now as this is a public forum and I would like to solve this matter discreetly. I understand if he was just messing around with his buddy and not fighting but he was using the elevated position to his own advantage. I know you guys stick together and your camaraderie is admirable but I hope we can solve this peacefullly.
A Fellow Gamer,
Adrian Durden(||47||Scorpion)

Me and Rick just had a talk about this kinda stuff yesterday, please PM *MAFIA* Brick with those screenshots you said you have and I'm sure he'll have a talk with whoever it was. As for you being banned, I just looked at the banlist and its empty so you aren't banned anymore.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2005, 06:50:08 AM »

lol, i figured out a easy way to fix that...JOIN MAFIA!

||47||Scorpion

Thanks
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2005, 09:03:22 AM »

Thanks I will PM him. UMMMMMM.... how do I do that?

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2005, 09:21:59 AM »

bake a cake, and it must say krautkiller owns me, and have your face beside it :D

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 27 queries.